SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of April 2016. State Bank of India has published this advertisement with Advt No. CRPD/CR/2016-17/01 to fill 17140 vacancies of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts in Clerical Cadre of State Bank of India. Aspirants who are searching for Bank Jobs in India may apply for these SBI Jr Associate Jobs released under SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these SBI Junior Associate Jobs through SBI JA Recruitment 2016. The SBI Online Application will be available on the site from 5th April 2016 to 25th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.sbi.co.in for more details regarding the SBI JAA Recruitment 2016. Last Date for Fee Payment of SBI Jr Associate Clerk Recruitment 2016 is 25/04/2016. Further details like SBI Jr Associate Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of SBI JA JAA Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
SBI JA Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)||10726 Posts|
|2.||Junior Agricultural Associate||3008 Posts|
|3.||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales): Special Recruitment Drive||3218 Posts|
|4.||Junior Associate (Special Recruitment Drive for Tura, Meghalaya, and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh)||188 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for SBI Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of State Bank of India.
Educational Qualification for SBI JA JAA Recruitment
- For Junior Associates: Candidates must pass Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government.
- For Junior Agricultural Associates: Applicants should pass Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognised university/Institute.
- Aspirants who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation can also apply to SBI JA Recruitment 2016, with a condition that if called for interview they have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
Name of the Post: Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates Posts.
No of Vacancies: 17140 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these SBI Jr Associate Jobs released under SBI JA JAA Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
SBI JA Important Dates:
- Starting date for filling online application: 05/04/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 25/04/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 25/04/2016.
Application Fee: Interested Aspirants for SBI Jr Associate Clerk Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee through Online mode such as debit card / credit card / Internet Banking. Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 600/- with intimation charges.
- For SC/ ST/PWD/XS Categories: Rs. 100/- with intimation charges.
Pay Scale: Rs 11,765 to 31,540/- per month.
SBI JA JAA Online Application – SBI Jr Associate Jobs
Aspirants applying for these SBI Jr Associate Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of SBI. The link for applying online for SBI Junior Associate Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 5th April 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 25th April 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment in the online mode including the transaction charges.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
To Apply Online for SBI Jr Associate Jobs, Click below link