SBI Medical Officer Recruitment notification is available here. Recently, State Bank of India has announced the SBI MO Notification to fill 44 Medical officer jobs. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SBI Medical Officer Jobs can apply. Candidates who qualified MBBS are eligible to apply for this State Bank of India PPMO-1 Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to the SBI Part time Medical Officer vacancies before 06.02.2017.
SBI Medical Officer Jobs – SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India recently released a notification with no.CRPD/SCO/2016-17/15 to recruit Permanent Part time Medical Officers. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who have completed MBBS and looking for the jobs in Banking sector. State Bank of India is looking for the Skilled and experienced people to work in its bank. It is the Latest Employment news of January 2017. Hence, Job seekers who possess the required qualification must apply for the SBI Medical Officers Posts before the due date.
Interested candidates must download the application from the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in. To save your valuable time in searching for the application in different sites, we are providing a direct link for downloading SBI PPMO -1 application form. The candidates who are selected for the SBI PPMO Permanent Part Time Medical Officer posts will be placed anywhere in India. Stay tuned with our recruitment.guru site for more information regarding recent Jobs in India.
State Bank of India PPMO-1 Recruitment 2017 – SBI MO jobs
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Permanent Part Time Medical Officer – 1|
|No. of vacancies||44 Posts|
|Job Location||anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Starting date to receive applications||20.01.2017|
|Last Date to receive application||06.02.2017|
SBI Medical Officer Vacancies Category wise
|Sno||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Category wise Vacancy details|
Note: The vacancies mentioned in the above table are provisional. The management reserves right to increase/decrease the posts as per the requirement.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Permanent Part Time MO Jobs
Job hunters who are willing to apply for the SBI Recruitment for MO must satisfy the below-stated eligibility criteria.
Education Qualification & Experience required for SBI MO Jobs:
- Candidate must complete MBBS from the recognized college / University.
- Aspirants must have at least 5 years experience as a General Practitioner as on date of eligibility from the date of registration with the Medical Council of India.
- The Internship experience will not be taken into consideration.
The candidates who are applying for the SBI Permanent Medical Officer posts must possess below age criteria.
- Upper age limit is 35 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Candidates must not be born before 01.04.1992.
- The above-stated age is for general categories. Age relaxation will be applied for the reserved categories.
Age Relaxation Period Details:
|2||OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Person with Disabilities||SC/ST – 15 years|
OBC – 13 years
General- 10 years
|4||Ex-Servicemen and other Categories||5 years|
|5||Persons residing in Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Selection Process for the State Bank of India Medical Officer Posts
Candidates will be selected through shortlisting & Interview.
Pay Scale for the SBI MO vacancies:
Applicants who are selected for the SBI Medical Officer Jobs will get pay scale as follows.
- Starting basic pay is Rs.23,700/-.
- The salary and other benefits CCA, DA, Medical facility, LFC, etc. will be given as per the terms & conditions of SBI.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI MO Jobs must deposit below stated application fee.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.600/- for General & OBC candidates.
The Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn favoring “CRPD, State Bank of India.” payable at Mumbai.
- Starting date for Application form download – 20.01.2017.
- Last date to receive Application form – 06.02.2017.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment Permanent Part time Medical Officer?
All the aspirants who are applying for the SBI Medical Officer Jobs must download the application from the official website and send to the below address. Hence, we are providing a direct link to get the application form. So, candidates can download the application form from the link given below. Here, we are giving step by step process to download from the official website.
- First of all, visit the official website, i.e., www.sbi.co.in
- Search for Notification for Permanent Part time Medical Officer posts and click on it.
- Download the notification along with the application form.
- Fill the application form with accurate data and send to below address.
The General Manager,
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Documents to be Enclosed along with duly signed application form:
- Demand Draft
- Proof of age (10th / 12th Mark list).
- Proof of identity (AAdhar Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence/ PAN Card )
- Education Certificates.
- A copy of registration certificate issued by MCI.
- Experience Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Brief Write-up/ Resume