We all know that the SBI PO Notification 2017 has recently issued quite unexpectedly. And the online registration process for the SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 is available from 7th February 2017 to 6th March 2017. Well, if you have already applied for the SBI PO Exam 2017…. then What is the next step? Let me guess, “Your Preparation for the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2017” is the furthermost approach. Well, now I think, you are in search of Preparation Plan for SBI PO Prelims 2017 Exam. We are here to share our views regarding the SBI PO Preparation Tips. Our recruitment.guru team has collected the SBI PO preparation strategy, SBI PO preparation books from the senior officials. We will assure you that these SBI PO exam preparation tips and tricks will ultimately help you to crack SBI PO Exam in first Attempt only.
How to crack SBI PO exam easily?
Firstly, It is great news that all of you are showing the keen interest towards the Preparation Plan for SBI PO Prelims 2017 Exam. I will assure you that, Once, you got selected in the SBI PO Selection Process, then you will have a bright future. At the same time, there is heavy competition for the Bank PO Examinations. Because currently Banking sector is one of the rapid growing industries in India and you would have a great career as a Bank PO.
Coming to “How to crack a Bank PO exam in the first attempt?”, The answer to this question is quite simple. By following some of the SBI PO Preparation Tips and Tricks, Well planned SBI PO preparation strategy, you will knock the door of success in the IBPS Exam 2017.
SBI PO Preparation Tips – SBI PO preparation plan 2017
Are you browsing the internet to find out “SBI PO preparation in 60 days”? Then just be cool and have a glance at the SBI PO Preparation 2017. Have you noticed one thing that syllabus and Previous years questions do not work earlier? You have followed the time management too, but nothing had worked. Let me explain one thing, that the Previously asked questions do not pay the way for success. It just only gives you the clear idea regarding the complexity of the questions and type of questions to be asked in the Actual Examination.
Well, what else needed to get the solution to “How to prepare for SBI PO 2017?” and “How to crack SBI PO exam in 1 month?”. Go through the following sections and find out the solution for the Proper SBI PO Study Plan and Preparation Tips.
How to prepare for SBI PO Exam 2017
- A perfect SBI PO Study plan which all covers all the section in the SBI PO Examination Pattern.
- Spot your weakness i.e., check out the section where you are weak and work on it.
- Start your Preparation from the best of the sources like best SBI PO preparation books.
- Formulate the proper examination module.
- Study According To The SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern.
- Make sure that you have to cover the entire syllabus.
- Mainly, if you think, your preparation is over. Don’t be lazy. Analyze that you have learned and try to put into the practice i.e., Go through the “SBI PO Mock Test 2017“.
- Give equal importance to all the sections like Aptitude, Reasoning, English, General awareness, Current Affairs.
- While studying make a note of your weaknesses and your strength. This helps to overcome your weakness regarding that particular section.
- These are the best SBI PO Preparation Tips & tricks which you have to follow to crack the SBI PO Exam in first Attempt.
******* SBI PO Questions PDF
How to crack SBI PO prelims – Check the Best Solution
SBI PO Preliminary Examination consists of Objective type questions and answers for 100 marks. The SBI PO Exam 2017 will be conducted online. Before Starting the Preparation for the SBI PO Prelims exam 2017, the Aspirants have to check the SBI PO Exam Pattern 2017. This helps you to understand the structure of the SBI PO Exam 2017. State Bank of India issues the Syllabus and the examination pattern at the time of the Notification announcement. The SBI PO Examination pattern is as follows:
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S. No.||Name of Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
|Total Questions & Marks||100||100|
SBI PO Mains 2017 Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Sessions||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
|6.||Descriptive Test||3||50||1 Hour|
SBI PO Prelims 2017 Preparation – Quantitative Aptitude Section
In general, the Quantitative Aptitude section mainly focussed on the Mathematical Calculations. Hence, the Aspirants should start their SBI PO Exam preparation from the Basic Formulas. The Important Chapter of the Quantitative Aptitude section from the exam point of view will be:
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Time and Distance.
SBI PO Prelims Preparation Tips and Tricks – Reasoning Ability Section
To test the Candidate’s Mental and Problem-solving skills, the SBI will conduct the Reasoning Ability test. The Important Chapters of Reasoning Ability section is as follows:
- Blood Relation
- Coding – Decoding
- Data Sufficiency
- Series Problem
- Seating Arrangement.
SBI PO preparation strategy – Important Chapters of English Language
It is no an exaggeration that English Language section in the SBI PO Examination is more difficult than the other competitive exams. To test the Candidates’ Learning and remembering ability, this test will be conducted. The Important Chapters of English Language section is as follows:
- Cloze Test
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
- Synonyms & Antonyms
SBI PO Preparation Books – SBI PO Preparation in 60 Days
- SBI Probationary Officers-Previous Years Papers (Solved): PO Previous Papers (Solved)
- 15 Practice Sets for SBI PO Preliminary Exam
- SBI PO Phase-1, Preliminary Examination Study Guide
- 101 Speed Tests for IBPS & SBI Bank PO Exam
- SBI & IBPS Bank PO Solved Papers
- SBI PO Phase – 1 Preliminary Exam Superfast Practice Sets
Top 10 SBI PO Preparation Tips – How to Crack SBI PO Exam Easily
If you have any queries related to the SBI PO Preparation and analysis, just comment below. We will definitely give our suggestion. Share this information with your friends who wish to get the sbi po preparation in 60 days. Thank you!!!