SBI SCO Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for 13 Special Cadre Officer (SCO) Posts: State Bank of India has released recruitment notification for 13 Special Cadre Officers. Starting Date to apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 is 15th May 2019. Last Date to submit your SBI Online applications is 2nd June 2019. For more details check www.sbi.co.in to know more information about SBI Careers 2019. Eligibility conditions, age limit, SBI Jobs, SBI Vacancy details on this page.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the Posts: Special Cadre Officer (SCO)
- No. of Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Delhi
SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2019
|Posted on: 15th May 2019|
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
These are all the important dates to make a note for SBI Recruitment 2019 for Specialist Cadre Officers.
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Circle Defence Banking Advisor||05|
|HR Specialist (Recruitment)||01|
|HR Specialist (Manpower Planning)||01|
|Internal Communication Specialist||01|
|Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS)||03|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Army)||01|
|Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces)||01|
SBI Recruitment 2019 SCO Eligibility Criteria
The Age Limit for the SBI Recruitment 2019 can fall Under,
SBI Recruitment for Special Cadre Officers 2019 Details
|SBI Recruitment Pay Scale|
SBI Special Cadre Officers Recruitment 2019 Pay scale is as follows,
|SBI Online Application Fee|
The Application Fee can be fall under,
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019-20
|Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Result||Employment News|
SBI Careers 2019 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to SBI Careers 2019:
|» Junagadh Jilla Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 154 Vacancies|
» BFSL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 590 openings
» Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 1375 Posts
» ESAF Bank Careers 2019 – Apply for 3000 posts
» Can Fin Homes Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 125 posts
SBI Recruitment 2019 for Special Cadre Officer posts
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019-20 Notification recently published by State Bank of India for Special Cadre Officer posts. The recruitment notice has 50 new vacancies to be filled by eligible aspirants. However, the online application process for SBI SCO Recruitment starts from 5th January 2017. Thus, all interested and eligible candidates must submit your application forms on or before 28th January 2019. Moreover, read below sections to know more details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, application fee and others. Additionally, to know more information about SBI Vacancy please visit @ www.sbi.co.in.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019-20 Details @www.sbi.co.in
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacant Posts||50 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Special Cadre Officer Posts (Deputy Manager)|
|Starting Date||5th January 2019|
|Last Date||28th January 2019|
|Exam Date||25th February 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
State Bank of India Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) – MMGS – II||50|
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Recruitment 2019
- Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Preferred: CISA. Minimum 2 years experience in statutory/internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks, in/with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/internal/Concurrent Audit of Banks or in the employment of a Bank. Experience Certificate issued by the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others would be required.
- Specific Skills required: Working Knowledge of MS Office.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Written Examination.
- General or OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, candidates must visit SBI Official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- On the main page, search for desired notification.
- Download and read the official advertisement carefully.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill details like name, DOB, address, educational qualification and others.
- Upload scanned copy of your photograph and attach necessary certificates.
- Make payment of application fee and press submit button before the closing date.
- Advertisement Date: 4th January 2019.
- Starting Date: 5th January 2019.
- Last Date: 28th January 2019.
- Admit Card Release Date: 12th February 2019.
- Online Exam Date: 25th February 2019.
Other Links to Consider:
AFCAT 2019 Notification – Apply for Various Vacancies
BSNL JE Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 107 Junior Engineer Vacancies.
AWES Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 8000 PGT, TGT, PRT Vacancies.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 707 MST Vacancies.
Kaushal Vikas Yojana Vacancy 2017 – Apply for 16,415 Vacancies.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2019-20 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
SBI SCO Recruitment 2017: Latest SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued for filling of 41 Vacancies. State Bank of India has issued the SBI Notification 2017 to recruit the eligible candidates for Deputy Manager and Deputy General Manager (Law) Posts. Eligible candidates for the Latest SBI Jobs can apply online at sbi.co.in from 15th September 2017 to 6th October 2017. Keep reading this page to know the other important details of SBI Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility conditions, age limit, pay scale, application fee, and so on.
SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 – Latest SBI Manager Jobs
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Vacant Posts||41 posts|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager & Deputy General Manager|
|Starting Date||15th September 2017|
|Last Date||06th October 2017|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Personal Interview|
State Bank Of India Latest Vacancies 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1||Deputy Manager (Law)||40|
|2||Deputy General Manager (Law)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Jobs 2017
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Experience as on 01st September 2017 – At least 4 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions or State Level Development Financial Institutions.
- Deputy General Manager (Law) – Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Experience as on 01st September 2017 – At least 15 years of experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions or State Level Development Financial Institutions.
Refer the SBI Recruitment 2017 Notification for more details regarding educational qualification.
[ Check Here for Central Government Jobs ]
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years; Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Deputy General Manager (Law) -Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years; Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- General and Others – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
For Deputy Manager (Law):
- Online Test
For Deputy General Manager (Law):
Candidates selected for SBI Manager Recruitment 2017 will get the Pay Band as per the rules.
How to Apply for the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017
- Get the official SBI SCO Recruitment 2017 Notification from the below link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility conditions of SBI SCO Notification 2017, then apply using the online link provided below.
- If necessary, upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th September 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application and Application Fee: 16th October 2017
- Tentative date of downloading call letter for online test for Deputy Manager (Law) – 25th October 2017
- Last date of receipt of Hard copy of online application along with enclosures for Deputy General Manager (Law) – 10th October 2017
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|