State Bank of India has announced the Special Management Executive (Banking) 2019 Notification. The SBI is looking for the experienced bankers with the PG degree qualification. The SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification has been issued for the 554 SME MMGS II, III Posts. Eligible aspirants can apply online through sbi.co.in on or before May 18, 2019. We have enlisted the complete overview of the SBI SME Recruitment 2019 in this article.
SBI Special Management Executive (Banking) 2019 Notification
Are you the one who is looking for the SBI Jobs? Then, immediately utilize the latest golden opportunity. Recently, the State Bank of India has come out with the Special Management Executives (SME) (MMGS II, III Posts) Notification. Experienced bankers with the PG degree Qualification can apply online for these posts. Aspirants whose age lies between 25 to 40 years are eligible to fill the application through Online. Applicants can fetch the required SBI Special Management Executives Application Form link on this page. Before applying for the Current/ New SBI Bank jobs, you have to enroll your details at sbi.co.in. Also, the individuals are recommended to read the SBI Special Management Executives Recruitment 2019 Notification completely to avoid the issues during the online registration.
554 State Bank of India SME Jobs – Apply Online
Grab the latest Rojgar Samachar of this Week as early as possible. Individuals who wish to apply for the 554 SBI Special Management Executives Jobs have to fill the application form with the complete biodata. The SBI is inviting the online applications from the eligible Indian Nationals only. Applicants can collect the SBI Special Management Executives Online Application Form on this page or at the official portal sbi.co.in. You have to be smart enough while filling the application form to avoid the mistakes. Because even a single mistake can cancel your application form. Hence, apply after reading the SBI Special Management Executives Notification 2019.
During the Application Process, you may need some important documents. Also, the applicant must possess the valid email id and mobile number. The SBI SME MMGS II Application Form is available from 3rd May to 18 May 2019. Therefore, apply thoroughly for the latest State Bank of India Special Management Executives MMGS II Recruitment 2019.
SBI SME Recruitment 2019 sbi.co.in
|Latest SBI Special Management Executive MMGS II Notification 2019|
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Names||Special Management Executive MMGS II, III Posts|
|No of Vacancies||554 Posts|
|Job Designation||Central Govt Jobs|
|Official portal||sbi.co.in/ www.onlinesbi.com|
|Starting date to apply||03/05/2019|
|Closing date to apply||18/05/2019|
|Selection Process||Written test|
|Written Examination Date||18/06/2019|
SBI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details
|Sno||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS III||273|
|2||Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS II||281|
Eligibility Criteria for the SBI Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS II, III Vacancies
Academic Qualification for the SBI SME Recruitment 2019
CA / ICWA / ACS / MBA (Finance) qualified candidates can apply online for the SBI Special Management Executive jobs.
- For SME (MMGS III) posts: Applicant must have the Minimum 5 years experience in Supervisory/ Management role. The experience must include minimum two years experience in Corporate / SME Credit.
- SME (MMGS II) posts: Minimum 2 years experience as an executive in Supervisory/ Management role.
Age Limit for the SBI SME (MMGS) Posts
- For SME (MMGS III) posts: 25 – 40 years.
- SME (MMGS II) posts: 25 – 35 years.
SBI SME Recruitment 2019 Process
- Online Objective test
- Group Discussion
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST & Other Reserved categories: Rs. 100/-
Salary for the SBI SME Jobs
- Special Management Executive Banking – MMGS III posts: Rs. 31,705 – Rs. 45,950/-.
- For Special Management Executive Banking – MMGS II posts: Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 51,490/-.
- Starting date to fill the application form: 03/05/2019.
- Closing date to fill the application form: 18/05/2019.
- Date of SBI Special Management Executive Examination: 18/06/2019.
Apply for SBI Special Management Executive Posts – www.onlinesbi.com
- Firstly, log on to the official portal www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Now, on the top right, there is latest Announcements tab
- Click on that link.
- Now, you will find the apply online link.
- Click on that link, pay the application fee.
- Now, fill the application form with the correct details.
- Submit the application form before the closing dates.
- Take the copy of the application form for the SBI SME Recruitment Exam 2019.