SEBI Recruitment 2021: Apply for Whole Time Member (WTM) Posts @ www.sebi.gov.in!! Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) notification has released. The officials want to hire candidates for the post of Whole Time Member (WTM). There are 02 vacancies that need to be filled with vibrant and energetic candidates. Interested candidates can start submitting an application form from 24th March 2021. All the details that you need to know about SEBI jobs can be found below. The last date to submit the application form for SEBI Recruitment is 30th April 2021. If selected, you can be placed anywhere in India. To get more central government jobs, click here.
SEBI Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates must make sure they are eligible for the jobs. Below, you can find all the details needed to know eligibility. In the sections below, we have given information about the vacancy, education qualification, experience, age limit, salary, application fee, salary, application process, etc. Read the details about SEBI jobs and also refer to the official notification for more. Follow the instructions below to apply for the job. In case of any queries, you can contact the officials of SEBI or use the comment section below. To know more about the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), click on the website link below or visit www.sebi.gov.in.
SEBI Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Name of Post||Whole Time Member (WTM)|
|Starting date of application||24th March 2021|
|Closing date of application||30th April 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of SEBI Vacancy 2021
- Whole Time Member (WTM) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in SEBI Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
Essential Qualification for Securities and Exchange Board of India Jobs:
- Person of ability, integrity, capacity in dealing with problems, Law, finance, economics, accountancy, administration, or in any other discipline.
Read the official notification for more details on SEBI Careers.
- Upper Age Limit should be 45 years.
- Selection will be made by FSRASC Committee.
Pay Scale for SEBI Recruitment 2021:
- The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.4,00,000/-
SEBI Online Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on SEBI online application fees.
How to apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Jobs 2021?
- Open the SEBI notification from below
- Read the details and confirm if you are eligible and interested
- Download the SEBI Application form from the link below
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Enclose the required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Send the duly filled application form to the following postal address on or before the last date
Deputy Secretary (RE), Financial Markets Division,
Department of Economic Affairs,
Ministry of Finance Room No. 718,
New Delhi-110 001
Important Dates for SEBI Jobs 2021
|Starting Date of Submission of SEBI Application||24th March 2021|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||30th April 2021|
Important Links for SEBI Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||SEBI Notification|
|Application Form||SEBI Application Form|
|SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus||Click Here|
|SEBI Free Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|SEBI Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|