SEBI Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 120 Office Grade A Vacancies: Securities and Exchange Board of India recently published SEBI notification for 120 Officer Grade A Vacancies available in SEBI Jobs 2019. Interested Bank Job aspirants can apply Online for SEBI Recruitment 2019 Notification from 15th September 2019. Last Date to submit your SEBI Online Application forms for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2019 is
30th September 2019 Extended to 7th October 2019. However, aspirants whose age is below 30 years can check SEBI Recruitment 2019-19 eligibility, SEBI Officer Grade A Salary, SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern, SEBI Exam 2019 Dates and others about SEBI Careers 2019 in the below sections. You can also visit www.sebi.gov.in Recruitment 2019 to know additional details.
SEBI Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A Vacancies
- Number of Vacancies: 120
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
- Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in
SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2019
|Last Updated: 1st October 2019|
SEBI Careers 2019
120 Office Grade A Vacancies
SEBI Recruitment 2019-19 Notification Important Dates
Above mentioned dates are to be considered as Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A Notification 2019.
SEBI Recruitment 2019-20 Officer Grade A – SEBI Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Grade Pay|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria – SEBI Recruitment 2019-20
|SEBI Officer Grade A Educational Qualification|
Latest SEBI Recruitment Eligibility is as follows,
|SEBI Officer Grade A Age limit|
The Age Limit for SEBI Recruitment 2019 for Officer Grade A Notification is as follows,
www.sebi.gov.in Recruitment 2019 – SEBI Notification 2019
|SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process|
Navi Mumbai Recruitment Process includes following tests,
|SEBI Officer Grade A Salary|
Selected Candidates for SEBI Recruitment 2019 for 120 Officer Grade A Vacancies will get the following salary,
|SEBI Online Application Fee|
Application Fee for SEBI Jobs for Freshers 2019 is as follows,
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Result||Employment News|
SEBI Exam 2019 Notification – Important Links
|Official Notification||Get Here|
|SEBI Recruitment Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2019:
|» Income Tax Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 20800 Openings|
» BECIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 155 Openings
» GTRE Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 150 Vacancies
» IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 345 Vacancies
» BARC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 24 Posts
SEBI Recruitment 2019-18
Securities and Exchange Board of India releases the SEBI Recruitment 2019-18. This new job notification from the SEBI Board is for recruiting for the post of Assistant Manager. Hence, the Securities and Exchange Board of India is inviting applications from the candidates through online @ www.sebi.gov.in. Aspirants who completed their degree in Engineering and Masters degree in Computer Applications can apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2019. Therefore, candidates are requested to apply online for the 04 SEBI Vacancies on or before the last date i.e., 29th September 2019. And, check the SEBI Notification 2019, to know the SEBI eligibility. Keep reading this page to know other important details of the SEBI Jobs 2019.
SEBI Jobs 2019 Details – www.sebi.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date||29th September 2019|
|Job Location||Across India|
SEBI Careers 2019 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of SEBI Notification 2019
Candidates who would like to apply for the SEBI Recruitment 2019-18 should possess the following SEBI eligibility.
- Graduation in Engineering/Masters degree in Computer Application/Post Graduation in any Discipline from any recognized university.
The selection process of the SEBI Vacancy as follows,
- Online Test.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- For OBC (NCL): 30 Years
[ Check for Latest Employment News here ]
Other details for Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Vacancy 2019
The application fee and pay scale details for the SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2019-18 is mentioned below,
The candidates should pay the application fee mentioned in the official SEBI Notification 2019.
- For UR/OBC – Rs.600
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100
- Selected individuals will get a remuneration of Rs. 28150/- to Rs. 55600/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Visit the official website i.e www.sebi.gov.in. Or, check the official SEBI Notification 2019 through the link available below.
- Read the notification. If you meet the eligibility conditions, apply using the SEBI Recruitment 2019 apply online link.
- Check the filled details and submit the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 29th September 2019
- Examination Date: 29th October 2019
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Check the latest SEBI Jobs 2019 here. The Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for 38 SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies. However, the SEBI Recruitment 2019 Online Apply 38 A Grade Officer Posts link @ sebi.gov.in expires on 26/05/2019. So, check out the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 notification and apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Grade A Jobs 2019 immediately. Get down the page to get the information on SEBI online application, SEBI Admit Card 2019, and exam date, etc.
SEBI Recruitment Notification 2019
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the latest notification for 38 Officer Grade A posts. The notification displays 38 Securities and Exchange Board of India Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. These vacancies are present in the various streams of General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. Moreover, it also displays the eligibility criteria for the vacancies. So, the Sarkari Naukri candidates who are eligible only can apply online SEBI Recruitment 2019 38 officer Grade A posts @ sebi.gov.in before 26-05-2019. All the applicants out there can download the SEBI Application form 2019 on this page. To get more details on the SEBI Officer Grade A recruitment 2019, keep reading the article.
Apply Online SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2019
Applicants of the SEBI Grade A Jobs 2019 should have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the relevant subjects. You can get the educational qualification for individual posts from the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Notification. Additionally, aspirants whose age is in between the range of 18 years to 27 years can apply for 38 Securities and Exchange Board of India Grade A Assistant Manager’s posts. So, only the candidates who satisfy these eligibility criteria can Apply Online SEBI Recruitment 2019 sebi.gov.in 38 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) before May 26, 2019. Because after the last date, the link expires.
So, now the candidates should go through the online examination and the final interview round to get posted as a Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2019. However, the candidates who excel in the selection of SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies will get a handsome pay band. The other details of the SEBI Vacancy 2019 are hidden in the official notification which you can get on this page. So, keep reading the post and know the latest Indian employment news. However, we will update the SEBI Admit Card 2019 as soon as the Securities and Exchange Board of India releases.
SEBI Recruitment 2019 – sebi.gov.in
|38 SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager posts|
|Name of the Organisation||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||38 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application commences from||May 5, 2019|
|Last date for application||May 26, 2019|
|Job Category||Bank jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
Educational qualification for SEBI Grade A Posts:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the specified subjects.
- So, refer the official notification to know detailed information on educational qualification for individual posts.
SEBI Vacancy 2019 Age Limit:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 27 years.
- Unreserved (general) and OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs.600/-.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/-.
SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment Selection Procedure:
All the applicants are selected according to their score secured in the following selection processes.
- Online examination.
Important Dates of SEBI Recruitment 2019 Notification:
- Date of advertisement release – May 5, 2019.
- Online registration starts from – May 5, 2019.
- Last date for online registration – May 26, 2019.
- Last date for editing application – May 26, 2019.
- Closing date for the taking hard copy of application – May 29, 2019.
- Online Fee payment can be done between the dates of – May 5 to May 26, 2019.
SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager Posts Online Application
- Visit the official site of Securities and Exchange Board of India official site, www.sebi.gov.in to apply for SEBI Grade A Vacancies 2019.
- On the home page, select the careers option.
- Out of all the links available, select the links related to Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2019.
- Then a page with the notification and apply link will appear on your screen.
- Firstly, read all the instructions in the notification and then click on the SEBI online application link.
- Complete the online registration process and then using the registration number and password, log into your account.
- Fill in your details in the SEBI Vacancy Application form 2019 carefully.
- Moreover, complete the application fee payment in the prescribed format.