SEBI Recruitment 2017-18
Securities and Exchange Board of India releases the SEBI Recruitment 2017-18. This new job notification from the SEBI Board is for recruiting for the post of Assistant Manager. Hence, the Securities and Exchange Board of India is inviting applications from the candidates through online @ www.sebi.gov.in. Aspirants who completed their degree in Engineering and Masters degree in Computer Applications can apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2017. Therefore, candidates are requested to apply online for the 04 SEBI Vacancies on or before the last date i.e., 29th September 2017. And, check the SEBI Notification 2017, to know the SEBI eligibility. Keep reading this page to know other important details of the SEBI Jobs 2017.
SEBI Jobs 2017 Details – www.sebi.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||04|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date||29th September 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
SEBI Careers 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of SEBI Notification 2017
Candidates who would like to apply for the SEBI Recruitment 2017-18 should possess the following SEBI eligibility.
- Graduation in Engineering/Masters degree in Computer Application/Post Graduation in any Discipline from any recognized university.
The selection process of the SEBI Vacancy as follows,
- Online Test.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- For OBC (NCL): 30 Years
[ Check for Latest Employment News here ]
Other details for Securities and Exchange Board of India SEBI Vacancy 2017
The application fee and pay scale details for the SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment 2017-18 is mentioned below,
The candidates should pay the application fee mentioned in the official SEBI Notification 2017.
- For UR/OBC – Rs.600
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100
- Selected individuals will get a remuneration of Rs. 28150/- to Rs. 55600/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Visit the official website i.e www.sebi.gov.in. Or, check the official SEBI Notification 2017 through the link available below.
- Read the notification. If you meet the eligibility conditions, apply using the SEBI Recruitment 2017 apply online link.
- Check the filled details and submit the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 29th September 2017
- Examination Date: 29th October 2017
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Check the latest SEBI Jobs 2017 here. The Securities and Exchange Board of India invites online applications from eligible candidates for 38 SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies. However, the SEBI Recruitment 2017 Online Apply 38 A Grade Officer Posts link @ sebi.gov.in expires on 26/05/2017. So, check out the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 notification and apply for Securities and Exchange Board of India Grade A Jobs 2017 immediately. Get down the page to get the information on SEBI online application, SEBI Admit Card 2017, and exam date, etc.
SEBI Recruitment Notification 2017
The Securities and Exchange Board of India has released the latest notification for 38 Officer Grade A posts. The notification displays 38 Securities and Exchange Board of India Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. These vacancies are present in the various streams of General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. Moreover, it also displays the eligibility criteria for the vacancies. So, the Sarkari Naukri candidates who are eligible only can apply online SEBI Recruitment 2017 38 officer Grade A posts @ sebi.gov.in before 26-05-2017. All the applicants out there can download the SEBI Application form 2017 on this page. To get more details on the SEBI Officer Grade A recruitment 2017, keep reading the article.
Apply Online SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs 2017
Applicants of the SEBI Grade A Jobs 2017 should have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the relevant subjects. You can get the educational qualification for individual posts from the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification. Additionally, aspirants whose age is in between the range of 18 years to 27 years can apply for 38 Securities and Exchange Board of India Grade A Assistant Manager’s posts. So, only the candidates who satisfy these eligibility criteria can Apply Online SEBI Recruitment 2017 sebi.gov.in 38 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) before May 26, 2017. Because after the last date, the link expires.
So, now the candidates should go through the online examination and the final interview round to get posted as a Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2017. However, the candidates who excel in the selection of SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies will get a handsome pay band. The other details of the SEBI Vacancy 2017 are hidden in the official notification which you can get on this page. So, keep reading the post and know the latest Indian employment news. However, we will update the SEBI Admit Card 2017 as soon as the Securities and Exchange Board of India releases.
SEBI Recruitment 2017 – sebi.gov.in
|38 SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager posts|
|Name of the Organisation||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||38 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application commences from||May 5, 2017|
|Last date for application||May 26, 2017|
|Job Category||Bank jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SEBI Grade A Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
Educational qualification for SEBI Grade A Posts:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the specified subjects.
- So, refer the official notification to know detailed information on educational qualification for individual posts.
SEBI Vacancy 2017 Age Limit:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 27 years.
- Unreserved (general) and OBC (NCL) candidates – Rs.600/-.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/-.
SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment Selection Procedure:
All the applicants are selected according to their score secured in the following selection processes.
- Online examination.
Important Dates of SEBI Recruitment 2017 Notification:
- Date of advertisement release – May 5, 2017.
- Online registration starts from – May 5, 2017.
- Last date for online registration – May 26, 2017.
- Last date for editing application – May 26, 2017.
- Closing date for the taking hard copy of application – May 29, 2017.
- Online Fee payment can be done between the dates of – May 5 to May 26, 2017.
SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager Posts Online Application
- Visit the official site of Securities and Exchange Board of India official site, www.sebi.gov.in to apply for SEBI Grade A Vacancies 2017.
- On the home page, select the careers option.
- Out of all the links available, select the links related to Securities and Exchange Board of India Assistant Manager recruitment 2017.
- Then a page with the notification and apply link will appear on your screen.
- Firstly, read all the instructions in the notification and then click on the SEBI online application link.
- Complete the online registration process and then using the registration number and password, log into your account.
- Fill in your details in the SEBI Vacancy Application form 2017 carefully.
- Moreover, complete the application fee payment in the prescribed format.