South Indian bank released Notification for Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerk Jobs. This recruitment announcement main motive is to fill 537 Vacancies in Pan India, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi NCR, Karnataka. Eligible work candidates have to send their South Indian bank Clerk Jobs applications through Online. The Online application commences from 19th January 2019. The last date to submit the South Indian bank Jobs online applications will be on 27th January 2019. – www.southindianbank.com
SIB Bank Job Openings 2019 – Probationary Officer and Probationary Clerk Jobs
|Organization||South Indian bank|
|Vacant Posts||537 Posts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
South Indian bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details has tabulated above. Work candidates can get latest Government vacancies updates through Employment News page of recruitment.guru website.
South Indian bank Clerk Jobs 2019 Notification @ www.southindianbank.com
South Indian bank PO Jobs: Individuals who are looking for Latest Bank Jobs can check this South Indian bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification details down the page. Check eligibility conditions of PO, Clerk jobs before beginning the applying process. If eligible, anyone can apply for South Indian bank Jobs. Therefore, eligible job aspirants of these vacancies have to send their applications through Online before 27th January 2019. You can also check South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs Notification in the official website www.southindianbank.com
Here we provided complete details about South Indian bank Probationary Officer Jobs from newly released Notification in the official website. Furthermore, details about South Indian bank Recruitment 2019 Notification, vacancy, eligibility, fee, selection, pay scale and Online application is available here. Get all Govt jobs recent Updates by Latest Government Vacancies web page of www.recruitment.guru website.
SIB Bank Vacancy Details – South Indian bank Clerk Recruitment 2019
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Pan India – Probationary Officers||201|
|2.||Kerala – Probationary Clerks||210|
|3.||Tamil Nadu – Probationary Clerks||70|
|4.||Delhi NCR – Probationary Clerks||30|
|5.||Karnataka – Probationary Clerks||26|
|Overall South Indian Bank Jobs||537 Posts|
South Indian bank PO Recruitment 2019 for PO and Clerk Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those planning to apply for South Indian bank Clerk Jobs must attain age limit requirement as on 31.12.2016:
- Probationary Officer: Maximum age of 25 years for South Indian bank PO Jobs. The Upper age limit relaxable by Five years for SC/ST, Three years for candidates who possess experience with minimum 2 years as Clerk/ Officer in Scheduled Commercial Banks (Public Sector/ Private Sector).
- Probationary Clerk: Maximum age of 26 years for South Indian bank Probationary Clerk Jobs. The upper age limit relaxable of Five years for SC/ ST.
- Refer South Indian bank Recruitment 2019 Notification given below.
- South Indian bank Probationary Officer Jobs and Probationary Clerk Jobs: Possess X/ SSLC with 60 % and above marks, XII/ HSC with 60 % and above, Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above marks.
- Go through below notification and apply for vacancies to participante in South Indian bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019.
South Indian bank Recruitment 2019 – Probationary Clerk Jobs in South Indian bank
South Indian bank PO Jobs
Participants of South Indian bank PO Jobs have to pay application fee:
- Probationary Officer: Rs. 700/- for General Category, Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Category.
- Probationary Clerk: Rs. 600/- for General Category, Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Category.
- Pay the fee using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
South Indian bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Selection:
- Online Test.
- Group Discussion (for PO post only).
- Personal Interview.
Aspirants who got placed in hiring process of South Indian bank Probationary Clerk Jobs will get salary as follows:
- Probationary Officer: Rs. 23700- 980/7- 30560- 1145/2- 32850- 1310/7- 42020/- plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Probationary Clerk: Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110- 2120/1- 30230- 1310/1- 31540/-.
South Indian Bank Online Application – South Indian bank PO Jobs
The Online application for South Indian bank Clerk Jobs released under South Indian bank Recruitment 2019 is available here. The job aspirants those eligible and willing to apply can click on online link. Fill the South Indian bank Probationary Officer Jobs application and submit it before the last date.
How to apply for South Indian bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019?
- Intially, visit South Indian Bank Official website www.southindianbank.com Or.
- Download directly the PO, Clerk jobs Notifications given below.
- Read the announcements and check the eligibility conditions.
- Later on, click on apply online link.
- Then Choose “New Registration”.
- Fill the online form and make fee payment.
- After completion of transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Take printouts of e-Receipt and Online application form for future usage.
South Indian bank PO Recruitment 2019 Online Application Link
****(The South Indian bank Clerk Jobs Online application available from 19th January 2019)****
South Indian bank Jobs – PO, Clerk Jobs Important Dates
|Starting date for Online registration||19th January 2019|
|The last date for registration through Online||27th January 2019|
|Closing date for SIB Bank Jobs fee payment||19th to 27th January 2019|
|Tentative Online Test||February 2019|
Download South Indian bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
Follow our website for latest updates on South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs.