South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.southindianbank.com: Here comes the Latest notification by the South Indian Bank to hire the candidates for the 25 Probationary Officers and Probationary Manager vacancies. Eligible individuals can apply online South Indian Bank Jobs 2017 for the respective posts. Candidates who are looking for the Bank jobs in recent times can grab this golden opportunity. Eligible and talented aspirants can start the registration process from 22nd March 2017 to 31st March 2017 at www.southindianbank.com. We have shared the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply steps on this page.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Notification
About South Indian Bank (SIB): It is the private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrisur, Kerala, India. This private sector bank is having 831 branches, 33 extensions, 4 service branches across 20 regional offices and more than 3 Union territories and 26 states in India. Mainly, this bank has electronic devices, 1269 ATMsall over India.
SIB South Indian Bank Job vacancies for freshers
Here comes the golden chance for the individuals who are looking for the latest Banking Jobs in the South India. Individuals may apply Online for the South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (IT) Scale-I Vacancy 2017. Graduation completed individuals in the India can grab this latest Rojgar Samachar. The South Indian Bank career will shortlist the eligible individuals on the basis of score obtained in the Aptitude test and interview. Talented individuals for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 will receive the amount of Rs. 23700 – Rs. 42020/- plus DA HRA others per month. Hence, respond immediately to the latest South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification and apply before the last date 31/03/2017.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 – www.southindianbank.com
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Bank Name||South Indian bank|
|Vacant Posts||25 Posts|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers and Probationary Manager Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details 2017
|Sno||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|01||Probationary Officers(IT)||15 Posts|
|02||Probationary Manager/Senior Manager(IT)||10 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
Educational Qualification for the South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs
The candidates who have completed the Graduation (B.Tech/B.E) with 60% marks or Post Graduation ( MCA, M.Sc IT, M.Sc Computer Science) with 60% marks are eligible.
Age Limit for the SIB Probationary Officer Jobs:
- For Probationary Officers(IT) Posts: Applicant age is not more than 28 years as on 31/12/2016. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the Upper age relaxation period is 5 years.
- Probationary Manager Posts: Not more than 40 years.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
Pay Scale for the South India Bank Vacancies:
- For Probationary Officers(IT) Posts: Eligible individuals in the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 will receive the monthly salary of Rs. 23700 – Rs. 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
- Probationary Manager Posts: Rs. 31705 – Rs. 45950 plus DA HRA others
Application Fee Structure:
- General Category Individuals: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 150/-
How to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs? – www.southindianbank.com
Applicants of the SIB PO Vacancies have to keep the necessary documents, scanned copies of academic documents, passport size photograph and signature. Also, the individual must possess the Valid ID and mobile number for the successful completion of the online registration.
- Firstly, Log on to the South Indian Official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com
- Now, Click on “recruitment of south Indian Bank 2017” application form.
- Click on that link to complete the online registration.
- Fill up all the mandatory fields in the application form with correct details.
- Now, Upload all the necessary documents and photograph, signature.
- Recheck the application form details again.
- Finally, Click on submit button and pay the application fee.
- Keep the hard copy of application form for the South Indian Bank Exam date 2017 reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 22/03/2017
- Closing date to apply online: 31/03/2017
- Last date for the payment of the application fee: 04/04/2017