SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released by the SVC Co-operative Bank on its official website, i.e., www.svcbank.com for filling 104 vacancies of Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Officer posts. It is suggested to all the candidates that the online application of Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2016 should be submitted between 26th February 2016 to 14th March 2016. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can Apply Online for these SVC Bank Jobs before the last date from the official website of SVC Bank or the direct link given below on our site. Applicants who were searching for Bank Jobs in India may grab this opportunity and apply for SVC Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like SVC Bank Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. about Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form:
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank is inviting online applications from the Interested and Eligible candidates to fill 104 vacancies at various branches/ offices 0f the Bank. SVC Bank had been issued this notification for filling the vacancies of CSO in the Junior Management Grade and CSR in the Clerical Grade posts. Applicants who have completed their Graduation degree or Post Graduation degree in the consistent stream are eligible to attend the recruitment. Aspirants who are willing to apply for SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 can get the complete details here.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Customer Service Representative(Clerical Grade)||80|
|2.||Customer Service Officer(Junior Management Grade)||24|
Eligibility Criteria of SVC Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for SVC Bank Clerk Recruitment
Customer Service Officer(CSO)
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 32 years.
Customer Service Representative(CSR)
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank.
Educational Qualification for SVC Bank CSO Recruitment
- For CSR, Candidates must possess Graduation degree from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of Computer Applications.
- For CSO, Aspirants must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university.
Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2016 Details – SVC Bank Jobs
Name of the Organization: Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank.
Official Website: www.svcbank.com
Name of the Post: CSO & CSR Posts.
No of posts: 104.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these SVC Bank Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Online Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting date for filling online application: 26/02/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application: 14/03/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 14/03/2016.
- Examination Date: 23/04/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for SVC Bank Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- in online mode only using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- Customer Service Officer: Rs. 22,600/- per month.
- Customer Service Representative: Rs. 14,400/- per month.
SVC Bank Online Application – www.svcbank.com
Application form for these SVC Bank Jobs released under Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Select New registration for those who have not registered yet. The link for applying online will be active from 26th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 14th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply online tab of the relevant post.
- Select New registration for unregistered candidates.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make fee payment by selecting the payment tab.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form and e-receipt for future use.