Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 163 Assistant Vacancies. New Bank Job Alert!! The job aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs, this is to inform you that the job notification is released for you regarding Assistant posts. Thanjavur Co-operative Bank is looking for the eligible Indian Nationals to engage them for the Assistant Vacancies. Online Application for the Thanjavur Co-operative Bank Assistant Job will be accepted from 19th August 2019 to 13th September 2019. Interested and eligibles can proceed with the application process.
Applications are accepted only through Online mode. Aspirants who have completed Degree with Co-Operation Training can apply for the vacancies. Important details regarding the eligibility criteria for Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment are given in the below section.
Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||163|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th September 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur, TamilNadu|
Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||Bank Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Assistant||Thanjavur District Cooperative Institutions||39|
|Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank||34|
|Kumbakonam Central Cooperative Bank||90|
Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank Assitant Job 2019 – Category Wise
|Category||Thanjavur District Cooperative Institutions||Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank||Kumbakonam Central Cooperative Bank|
Eligibility Criteria for Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
- Completed Degree in any Stream (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized institution and Co-Operation Training.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- OC Candidates – 30 Years
- Physically Disabled (OC) – 40 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OC) – 48 Years
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ BC/ BCM/ Widows – No Age Limit
- Candidates selected for the Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment will be placed as an Assitant at various branches and get a salary based on the pay matrix level fixed for the specific branch.
- Rs. 4000 – Rs. 54000/-
Application Fee for Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment:
- Applicants can pay the Fee through ‘SBI Collect’/ Challon for ‘Journal ID’.
- Application Fee is Not Refundable.
- General/ BC/ BCM/ MBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ SCA/ ST/ Widow/ Physically disabled Candidates – No Fee
- Written Examination.
How to Apply Online for Thanjavur District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Hit on the Apply Option for the desired region.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- Fill the Personal, Category, Educational, Address & Application Fee details asked in it.
- Enter the Co-operative Training Qualification Details.
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Tick on the declaration tab after reading with the terms and conditions.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Important Dates for Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank Job 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||13th September 2019|
|Thanjavur District Cooperative Institutions||13th October 2019|
|Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank||12th October 2019|
|Kumbakonam Central Cooperative Bank||20th October 2019|
Important Links for Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank Careers 2019
|Official Notification Pdf|
|Thanjavur District Cooperative Institutions||Download Here|
|Thanjavur District Central Cooperative Bank||Download Here|
|Kumbakonam Central Cooperative Bank||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank
Thanjavur District Co-operative Bank was set up to give banking to the provincial hinterland for the rural part with the branches essentially settled in rustic and semi-urban regions. The individuals and their chosen executives who speak to a huge number of expert helpful bodies like milk associations, urban cooperatives, rustic cooperatives, farming, and non-rural cooperatives, and different others, thus, choose the bank’s leader. These banks are all in all spoken to by a State Apex Central Co-employable bank for each state and it goes about as a definitive bank and zenith body for the DCCBs in the state.
It has been broadly watched everywhere throughout the nation that the nearby government officials who hold the influence over the cooperatives get chosen as President of the DCC bank and a president post would mean supporting for their future political ambitions. However, this pattern, which has turned into a national wonder, conveys its very own favorable circumstances and impediments.
Similar Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|RBI Assistant Jobs||Assistant – Various||[Updated Soon]|
|RBI Grade B Notification||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group||[Updated Soon]|
|Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment||238 – Assistant||[13-10-2019]|
|District Co-operative Central Bank Recruitment||Assistant – 119||[05-09-2019]|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment||Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Others – 25||[02-09-2019]|
|HARCO Bank Recruitment||Clerks, Jr Accountant, Sr Accountant & Assistant Manager & Others – 978||[31-08-2019]|
|Andhra Bank Recruitment||Sub Staff – 15||[31-08-2019]|
|IBPS PO Recruitment||PO/ MI Officers – 4336||[28-08-2019]|