- 1 UBI Jobs Notification – Recruitment for 72 Vacancies – unitedbankofindia.com
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of UBI Jobs
- 2.2 United Bank of India Notification 2017 Details – UBI PO Jobs
- 2.3 United Bank of India Results
- 2.4 Download United Bank of India PO Notification PDF
UBI Notification has recently published an advertisement for Faculty, Office Assistant, Attendant, Watchman-cum Gardener with 72 Vacancies on 1st August. The last date to apply Online for Faculty, Office Assistant UBI Bank jobs on 15th August. The deadline for submission of application form for Attendant, Watchman-cum Gardener posts through Offline will be on 20th August. The Aspirants who dreamed of being part of UBI Jobs can be selected through Written Examination and Interview. Here we provided details about this UBI recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here.
UBI Jobs Notification – Recruitment for 72 Vacancies – unitedbankofindia.com
United Bank of India has issued an employment notification for United Bank Recruitment with 72 vacant posts. The work candidates who planned to apply for these positions must check the eligibility conditions. For more details regarding how to apply, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants should have the qualification of Graduation/ PG and for attender posts, Matriculation is required. The age should be in between 22-40 years. The Starting date to apply online from 1st August.
UBI Notification 2017 Details
The Job hunters who are intended to work in UBI Jobs, i.e., United Bank of India Recruitment can get their required details here. The applicants searching for Latest bank jobs of Bank of India Recruitment UBI follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: United Bank of India.
Official Website: www.unitedbankofindia.com
Total No of Vacancies: 72.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline.
Job Category: Bank jobs
UBI Vacancies Details
The job holders who are willing to apply, have to check the UBI Bank Jobs in United Bank of India Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details of UBI Recruitment see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Office Assistant||24 Posts|
|Watchman-cum Gardener||12 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for United Bank of India
The work-seekers for employment of United Bank of India Recruitment can get their UBI Bank jobs recruitment details on our website. For United Bank of India Online Application, of UBI Recruitment vacancies the aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for United Bank Recruitment:
- The individual should have Minimum 22 years of age and Maximum 40 years of age.
Qualification for UBI Bank of India Recruitment:
- The aspirants applying for Faculty, &Office Assistant, posts the qualification required should have Graduation/ PG.
- The education needed for Attender should be a Matriculate and ability to read and write the local language
- Watchman-cum Gardener applicants should pass Class VII standard examination.
- For detailed information check the notification link given below.
Pay Scale for Recruited Aspirants of UBI:
- The basic salary for Faculty will get Rs. 20000/-
- The pay for Office Assistant will be Rs. 12000/-
- The pay for Attendant: Rs. 8000/-
- Payment for Watchman-cum Gardener: Rs. 6000/-
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017
UBI Bank Selection Process:
The Eligible and Interested individuals for UBI Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following Procedure:
- The Selection process for Faculty post vacancies through Written Test, Personal Interview, Demonstration/ Presentation
- The candidates applied for Office Assistant posts selected through Written Test & Personal Interview.
- For Attendant, and Watchman-cum Gardener selection through Personal Interview.
How to apply for Bank of India Careers 2017
The Eligible jobholders of UBI Jobs have to apply for these posts through Online and Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for UBI website www.unitedbankofindia.com (OR)
- Click on the below provided links for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for United Bank of India Vacancies.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature, and other documents mentioned in Notification while filling the form.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Finally, Submit this Application form after verifying filled details.
- Take Printouts of the proposed form for the future purpose.
- For Attender & Watchman-cum Gardener posts, The Applicants have to download application form which is attested with Official Notification.
- Now the candidates have to send their filled application form along with required documents to below mentioned address.
UBRUDSET, RCPPOD, 1
0th Floor United Tower,
United Bank of India Building, 11,
Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata – 700 001
- The Advertisement release date: 01/08/2016.
- The Starting date to Apply Online: 01/08/2016.
- The deadline for Online Application for Faculty & Office Assistant posts: 15/08/2016.
- The Last date for Submission of Application Form (Attendant & Watchman–cum-Gardener posts): 20/08/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which shown below.
Click here to Apply Online
United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released on 25th June 2016 with Advt No: HRM/REC/02/2017. United Bank of India has published this advertisement to fill 100 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts in JMG Scale I for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course with NIIT. Aspirants who were searching for Bank Jobs in India may apply for this United Bank of India Jobs released under UBI PO Recruitment 2017.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these UBI Jobs through United Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Applicants can also check the official website www.unitedbankofindia.com for more details regarding the United Bank of India Notification 2017. The Aspirant must complete Graduation in any discipline for United Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs. The Online Application Registration Link for UBI PO Jobs will be available on the site from 28th June 2016 to 12th July 2016. Other details like United Bank of India Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding UBI Notification 2017 are mentioned below.
United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I).
Total Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria of UBI Jobs
Candidates who wish apply for United Bank of India Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.06.2016.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for United Bank of India Jobs
- Applicants must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
United Bank of India Notification 2017 Details – UBI PO Jobs
Name of the Organization: United Bank of India.
Official Website: www.unitedbankofindia.com.
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (JMG Scale-I) Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Bank Jobs.
Selection Process: The Candidates applying for UBI Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Job Seekers have to pay the application fee for United Bank of India Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode such as Debit Card/Credit Card & Internet Banking. The Fee varies for different categories which are available below.
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs 150/-.
- For All Others: Rs 700/-.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for UBI PO Recruitment 2017 will get the Pay Band of Rs 23,700/- 980×7/ 30,560- 1145x 2/32,850-1310 x7/42,020 per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28/06/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12/07/2016.
- Payment of Application Fee: 28/06/2016 to 12/07/2016.
- Availability of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training: 20/07/2016.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 27/07/2016 to 01/08/2016.
- Availability of Call Letters for Examination: 26/07/2016.
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 07/08/2016.
United Bank of India Online Application – www.unitedbankofindia.com
Application form for this United Bank of India Jobs released under United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. Kindly open the online application form of the Probationary Officer post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The online application form for UBI PO Jobs will be available on the site until 12th July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online for UBI Jobs.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Online Tab for the PO post.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Make Fee Payment through Online Mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for United Bank of India Recruitment 2017, Click the below link
United Bank of India Online Application for Probationary Officer Posts
United Bank of India Results
After the hiring process has completed, United Bank of India will release the results of UBI PO Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied for this UBI Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of United Bank of India Jobs results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.