Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 | Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank published an official notification for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Jobs 2022 on 08th November 2022 on its website @https://www.vcbl.in. A total of 30 vacancies have been released for Deputy Managers’ posts. The online application process for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Notification 2022 will start on 14th November 2022, and the online application window will remain until 14th December 2022. Aspirants can go through the article for all the details related to Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022. Candidates waiting for Upcoming Government Jobs can start apply for this recruitment.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 | 30 Deputy Managers’ Posts
All the interested, eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 can apply online till 14th December 2022 as per the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF released on the official website. Go through the overview table for all the highlights. The candidates can check the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Careers 2022 Notification from the link below for your reference or from the official website. Candidates waiting for State Government Jobs can apply for this recruitment.
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Jobs 2022 | Highlights
|Name of the Bank||Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Managers Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||14th November 2022|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||14th December 2022|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh & Telangana State|
Today’s Trending Telangana Government Jobs 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Recruitment 2022
- BDL Recruitment 2022
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details – 2022
- Deputy Managers – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Deputy Managers Posts 2022
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Jobs Education Qualification:
- Candidate must be a Graduate in regular stream from a recognized university (must have more than 60%)
- Proficiency in Speaking, Writing & Reading English & Telugu
- Must have computer knowledge
VCB Jobs Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Deputy Managers Posts Salary:
- The selected candidates will get Rs. 20,330-660-23,630-770-27,480-895-31,955-1040-37,155-1205-45,590. The total initial emolument will
be around Rs.37,000/
Mode of Application:
- Online Mode
VC Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs.1,000/- (including GST) which is not refundable
Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Deputy Managers Posts Selection Process:
- Online Test /Examination (Preliminary & Main Examination)
How to apply Online for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website www.vcbl.in
- Click on appropriate notification under Recruitment.
- Notification will open, read it carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form.
- Send the filled application form at prescribed address.
Important Links for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Jobs 2022
|Commencement of Online registration of application||14th November 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||14th December 2022|
Important Dates for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Careers 2022
|Official Notification for Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank|
|Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Jobs Apply Online Link|
|Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Official Website|
The Patriots Sri Sripathi Bhadrayya Pantulu, Sri Balijepalli Ramakrishnan Sastry, Sri Bhamidipati Thammayya Sastry, Sri Pandrangi Narasingarao Pantulu, Sri Vepa Kamesam Pantulu, Sri Vepa Vijaya Ramamurthy, Sri Puligedda Satyanarayana, Sri Akella Suryanarayana, Sri Maddi Pattabhi Reddy, Sri Mandiri Subba Rao, Sri Tenneti Viswanadham had successfully lead the Co-operative Institution and movement in the pre-independence era. Sri Poolla Rama Rao was one among them and led the bank for 40 years till Sri Manam Anjaneyulu was voted to Chairmanship in 1983 and lead for 30 years as chairman.