Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Notification – Apply Online for 39 Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Other Vacancies: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is looking for qualified Specialist IT Professionals, for various positions in new Subsidiary. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India can apply for the Bank of Baroda Careers. Applicants with proven skills and requisite experience can apply online from 07th March 2020 through the below link. The Last Date to apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs is 27th March 2020. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria provided below.
New Bank Of Baroda Careers Notification Released!!
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Details
BarodaSun Technologies would be the “IT Centre of Excellence”. Candidates who are looking for the Bank of Baroda Jobs can utilize this career opportunity. All Graduates with desired post qualification experience can apply online for BOB Career on this page. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria from the below section like Age limit, Application fee, and others. Also, applicants can get a direct link for BOB Recruitment apply online link, official notification pdf.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Posts Name||Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting date to apply online||07th March 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||27th March 2020|
|Last Date to Pay application fee||27th March 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Quality Assurance Lead||2|
|Business Analyst Lead||2|
|Web & Front End Developer||6|
|Emerging Technology Expert||3|
|Mobile Application Developer||5|
Eligibility Criteria for www.bankofbaroda.com Recruitment 2020
NOTE: Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply for BOB Career 2020.
- Candidates should hold any B.Tech/B.E in any reputation university/institution. Also, refer to the official notification pdf provided below for more information.
Age Limit for BOB Recruitment 2020:
Age Limit for Bank of Baroda (BoB) Recruitment is as follows,
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Technology Architect||30 – 45 Years|
|Program Manager||30 – 45 Years|
|Quality Assurance Lead||30 – 45 Years|
|Infrastructure Lead||30 – 45 Years|
|Database Architect||25 – 35 Years|
|Business Analyst Lead||30 – 45 Years|
|Business Analyst||25 – 40 Years|
|Web & Front End Developer||25 – 40 Years|
|Data Analyst||25 – 40 Years|
|Data Engineer||25 – 40 Years|
|Integration Expert||25 – 40 Years|
|Emerging Technology Expert||25 – 40 Years|
|Mobile Application Developer||25 – 35 Years|
|UI/UX Designer||25 – 40 Years|
Nature of Engagement:
- Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, renewable every year with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank/subsidiary.
<< Also Check: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment – 246 Openings >>
- Shortlisting candidates
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per the organization norms.
Bank of Baroda Online Application Fee:
- General & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges
- SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates must register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- The online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his / her photo and signature
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Applicants should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online
- Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on the SUBMIT button.
- Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
How to apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2020?
- Download the Bank of Baroda official notification pdf provided below
- Read all the details and check the eligibility criteria
- Click on Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in the Bank of Baroda Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of the recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, hit on the submit button to complete your Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 process.
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Careers 2020
|Advertisement Date||07th March 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th March 2020|
Important Links for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|BOB Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bank of Baroda (BoB):
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian international banking and financial services company based in Vadodara (formerly Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a headquarters in Mumbai. According to the data for 2017, it ranks 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. The total assets of BOB exceed R $ 3.58 billion (making it the second-largest bank in India), a network of 5,538 branches in India and abroad and 10,441 ATMs as of July 2017. The Indian government announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena. Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the third-largest lender in the country.