Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 100 Senior Relationship Manager and Territory Head Vacancies: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is looking for well qualified professionals to fill up 100 Vacancies of Senior Relationship Manager and Territory Heads. Candidates with proven skills and requisite experience can apply online from 8th March 2019 through below link. Last Date to apply for Bank of Baroda Careers is 29th March 2019. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria provided below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Details
BOB Recruitment 2019 Notification for 100 Senior Relationship Manager and Territory Head Jobs. All Graduates with desired post qualification experience can apply online on this page. Make sure your age limit lies between 25 to 45 years. Selection of suitable professionals will be selected based on Written Test/Personal Interview/Group Discussion. so, all aspirants who are looking for bank jobs can utilize this golden opportunity and be a part of state-owned banking and financial service company i.e. Bank of Baroda (BOB).
Bank of Baroda Careers 2019 Overview
|Name of Commission||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Posts Name||Senior Relationship Manager and Territory Head|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Application Mode||Apply Online.|
|Application Starting date||8th March 2019|
|Last Date||29th March 2019|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location for Senior Relationship Managers||Ahmedabad, Anand, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Indore, Mumbai, Jalandhar, Kota, Udaipur, Chennai, Kanpur, NCR, Kolkata|
|Job Location for Territory Heads||Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Relationship Manager||96|
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2019 Details
|Senior Relationship Manager||Territory Head|
|SC – 14||SC – 01|
|ST – 07||ST – 07|
|OBC – 26||OBC – 26|
|EWS – 09||EWS – 00|
|UR – 40||UR – 01|
|Total – 96||Total – 04|
Eligibility Criteria for www.bankofbaroda.com Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
Senior Relationship Manager :
- Passed Graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed colleges.
Post Qualification Experience:
- Must have minimum 03 years of experience as Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public / Private / Foreign Banks / Asset Management Companies (AMC)
- Candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing a relationship with High Net Worth Clients.
- Passed Graduation from recognized university or institution.
- Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree.
Post Qualification experience:
- Must have 08 years of experience in Wealth management out of which 02 years experience as Team Lead.
Age Limit for BOB Recruitment 2019:
Age Limit for Specialist Officer (SO) Job Vacancies in Bank of Baroda (BoB) Recruitment 2018 is as follows,
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Relationship Manager (SRM)|
Age Relaxation applicable depending on your Category.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 Years
- Persons Ordinarily Dociciled – 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 Riots – 05 Years
- Written Test/Personal Interview/Group Discussion
- Best Salary
Bank of Baroda Online Application Form Fee:
- General, EWS and OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2019 Notification
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates must register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his / her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Applicants should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on
- Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application
form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Click on Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Bank of Baroda Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 process.
Important Dates for www.bankofbaroda.com Recruitment 2019-2020
|Advertisement Date||8th March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29th March 2019|
Important Links for www.bankofbaroda.com Job Vacancies 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|BOB Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Roles and Responsibilities for BOB Recruitment:
Senior Relationship Manager:
- Will be responsible for revenues on Liabilities and wealth management products.
- All banking service queries will be passed on to the Customer Service Executive (CSE).
- Review customer wealth needs and proactively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of his needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling, and financial planning.
- All loans and cross sell referrals are passed on to the respective units.
- Organize customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new customers through converting referral leads.
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the role and continuously keep self-updated on changes in products, processes, and compliance / regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Defining and Implementing marketing and sales strategies for the affluent segment in line with corporate vision and plan.
- Designing, implementing and monitoring sales and services for RMs, AMA’s and CSE’s.
- To ensure that sales and service targets are assigned for RMs, AMA’s and CSE’s and respective performance against KRA is measured.
periodically and course correction is undertaken if required.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance across revenue line including transaction pipeline, acquisition results, and market conditions.
- Performance Measurement of RMs, Coaching and Mentoring the RMs and Acquisition Teams.
- Achieve or exceed given Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with the key focus on acquiring New-To-Bank affluent customers through the team of AMA’s.
- Manages sales leads being worked across products from identification and initial contact to closure, carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle.
- Conducting research to understand target prospects, setting appointments, meeting key clients and consultative offering the most appropriate proposition and services.
- Generating new business opportunities from internal and external sources, including existing clients and other channels within the bank.
- Conducting Individual and Joint Performance reviews for all profiles reporting to the TH.
- Ensuring all legal and compliance requirement is met and all ROE’s are adhere.
- Keeping up-to-date on products, competition in the financial services space.
- Building internal and external relationships and creating business development opportunities through referrals.
About Bank of Baroda (BoB):.
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian international banking and financial services company based in Vadodara (formerly Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a headquarters in Mumbai. According to the data for 2017, it ranks 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. The total assets of BOB exceed R $ 3.58 billion (making it the second largest bank in India), a network of 5,538 branches in India and abroad and 10,441 ATMs as of July 2017. The Indian government announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena. Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the third largest lender in the country.
The planned merger will be the first three-way consolidation of the country’s banks, with a combined business of 14.82 billion rupees, becoming the third largest bank after the State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank. The bank came in to existence by Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, on July 20, 1908, in the princely state of Baroda, Gujarat.  The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks in India, nationalized on July 19, 1969, by the Indian government and designation as a for-profit public-sector corporation. So far, 10 banks have merged with Bank of Baroda during their trip.