Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019-20 Notification – Apply Online for 25 Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Other Vacancies: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is looking for well-qualified professionals to fill up 25 Vacancies of Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Others. Candidates with proven skills and requisite experience can apply online from 13th August 2019 through below link. Last Date to apply for Bank of Baroda Careers is 2nd September 2019. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria provided below.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019-20 Details
BOB Recruitment 2019 Notification for 25 Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Other Jobs. All Graduates with desired post qualification experience can apply online on this page. Make sure your age limit lies between 25 to 40 years. Selection of suitable professionals will be selected based on Written Test/Personal Interview. so, all aspirants who are looking for bank jobs can utilize this golden opportunity and be a part of state-owned banking and financial service company i.e. Bank of Baroda (BOB).
Bank of Baroda Careers 2019 Overview
|Name of Commission||Bank of Baroda (BOB)|
|Posts Name||Data Analyst, Manager, Engineer & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Application Mode||Apply Online.|
|Application Starting date||13th August 2019|
|Last Date||2nd September 2019|
|Last Date to Pay application fee||2nd September 2019|
|Examination Date||September/October 2019|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mobility & Front End Developer||06|
|Emerging Technologies Expert||04|
Eligibility Criteria for www.bankofbaroda.com Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply.
- Refer official notification pdf provided below.
Age Limit for BOB Recruitment 2019:
Age Limit for Specialist Officer (SO) Job Vacancies in Bank of Baroda (BoB) Recruitment 2018 is as follows,
- Minimum Age – 25 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 Years
- Persons Ordinarily Domiciled – 05 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 Riots – 05 Years
Nature of Engagement:
- Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, renewable every year with a yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank/subsidiary
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Best Salary
Bank of Baroda Online Application Form Fee:
- General & OBC candidates : Rs.600/- plus GST & Transaction charges
- SC, ST & PWD candidates : Rs.100/- plus GST & Transaction charges (intimation charges)
How to apply for BOB Recruitment 2019 Notification
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates must register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Online application will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his / her photo and signature
- Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application.
- Applicants should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link mentioned in the advertisement.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on
- Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment is not considered.
- Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Click on Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Bank of Baroda Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of the recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 process.
Important Dates for www.bankofbaroda.com Recruitment 2019-2020
|Advertisement Date||13th August 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd September 2019|
Important Links for www.bankofbaroda.com Job Vacancies 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2019 Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|BOB Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bank of Baroda (BoB):.
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian international banking and financial services company based in Vadodara (formerly Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a headquarters in Mumbai. According to the data for 2017, it ranks 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list. The total assets of BOB exceed R $ 3.58 billion (making it the second-largest bank in India), a network of 5,538 branches in India and abroad and 10,441 ATMs as of July 2017. The Indian government announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena. Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the third-largest lender in the country.
The planned merger will be the first three-way consolidation of the country’s banks, with a combined business of 14.82 billion rupees, becoming the third-largest bank after the State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank. The bank came into existence by Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, on July 20, 1908, in the princely state of Baroda, Gujarat.  The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks in India, nationalized on July 19, 1969, by the Indian government and designation as a for-profit public-sector corporation. So far, 10 banks have merged with Bank of Baroda during their trip.