Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 @ bankofmaharashtra.in || 300 Generalist Officer || 50 Specialist Officers Vacancy in BOM Careers. Bank of Maharashtra has recently announced the Latest Job Notification to fill 350 Vacancies for Generalist Officers & Specialist Officers Posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Aspirants who have Interested in this Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment can apply for the Posts through Online Process. The last date to submit the application form is 31st December 2019. Interested can check with BOM Official Notification and apply for the vacancies.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020-21
Bank of Maharashtra is looking for talented individuals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering responsibility, as Scale- II and Scale- III in the above Generalist officer cadre. Candidates having a suitable qualification and eligibility for the vacancies can apply for Bank of Maharashtra Careers. Individuals willing to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Jobs can get detailed information about the BOM Recruitment for Specialist Officers below. Candidates can get the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Apply Online steps from the below sections.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2020 – 350 Openings
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Maharashtra (BoM)|
|Post Name||Generalist Officers & Specialist Officer|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting date to apply||11th December 2019|
|Closing date to apply||31st December 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Scale||Number of Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Scale||Number of Vacancies|
|Network & Security Administrator||II.||11|
|Database Administrator (MSSQL / Oracle)||II.||4|
|System Administrator (Windows / VM)||II.||14|
|System Administrator (UNIX)||II.||7|
|Production Support Engineer||II.||7|
<< Also Check: Repco Bank Recruitment – 15 Openings>>
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Vacancies 2020 – Category Wise
|Generalist Officers II||30||15||54||20||81||200|
|Generalist Officers III||15||07||27||10||41||100|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020-21
Bank of Maharashtra is providing job opportunities through Bank of Maharashtra Department Jobs 2019 Notification, which has 300 Vacancies for Generalist Officers posts. Accordingly, interested job aspirants should meet following eligibility conditions in order to be a part of BOM Vacancy 2019. Below listed are the complete details of BOM Recruitment 2019.
Educational Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge of Computers.
- Passing of JAIIB and CAIIB is desirable
- A professional qualification like MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/ from a recognized University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies are desirable.
- Generalist Officers II (MMGS Scale – II) – Post qualification Work Experience of 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. Experience in Credit-related areas / Branch Head / Incharge is desirable.
- Generalist Officers III (MMGS Scale – III) – Post qualification Work Experience of 5 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank. He / She should have worked in processing credit proposals, Branch Head, Incharge of functional departments, Forex, etc.
Age Limit for Bank of Maharashtra Bharti 2019:
- Generalist Officers II (MMGS Scale – II) – Maximum 35 years
- Generalist Officers III (MMGS Scale – III) – Maximum 35 years
- Specialist Officers – Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- (SC/ ST) – 15 Years (PWBD)
- (OBC) – 13 Years (PWBD)
- (GEN/ EWS) – 10 Years (PWBD)
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Years
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Careers 2020:
The selection procedure includes the following steps
- Written Examination (Online)
The candidates should secure minimum marks in the online examination as mentioned below to qualify for interview / GD.
- SC / ST/ PWBD – 45% (Minimum Marks to be obtained in Online Examination)
- UNRESERVED / EWS / OBC – 50% (Minimum Marks to be obtained in Online Examination)
Pay Scale for BOM Recruitment 2020
Salary for selected aspirants is as follows
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix Level|
|Generalist Officers II||Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)|
|Generalist Officers III||Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)|
<< Also Check: ISRO Recruitment – 293 Openings>>
Application Fee for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- SC/ST – Rs.100/- + GST 18 – Rs. 118/-
- UR / EWS / OBC – Rs.1000/- + GST 180 – Rs. 1180/-
- PWBD – No Fee
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officers Recruitment 2020?
- Initially, check out Bank of Maharashtra Official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Download Official notice from Bank of Maharashtra Notice and read it wholly.
- Make sure that, you fulfill all the eligibility criteria provided in the above sections.
- Now, Click on the Online application for the recruitment of “Generalist Officers in Scale II & Scale III”
- And then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and e-mail id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed
on the screen
- Enter all the necessary information, Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button.
- Upload your photograph and attach the necessary certificates.
- Pay the relevant application fee.
- Finally, press the submit button before the deadline of Online application.
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||11th December 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st December 2019|
|Date of Online Examination||Tentatively in February / March 2020|
|Date of GD / Interview||Update Soon|
Important Links for Bank of Maharashtra Bharti 2020
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (LIVE from 11th December 2019)|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|RBI Assistant Jobs||Assistant – Various||[Updated Soon]|
|RBI Grade B Notification||Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR, and DSIM in Common Seniority Group||[Updated Soon]|
|Repco Bank Recruitment||Sub Staff / Peon – 15||[21-12-2019]|
|Indian Post Office Recruitment||6049 – GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak), MTS, Postman & Others||[06-01–2019]|
|Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment||21 – Parliamentary Reporter||[28-01-2020]|
|Central Water Commission Jobs||12 – Stenographer Grade I||[25-01-2020]|
|JIPMER Recruitment||107 – Nursing Officer, Medical Laboratory Technologist & Other||[20-01-2020]|
Frequently Asked Questions About Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Generalist Officer & Specialist Officer posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in any state of India which has an office of Bank of Maharashtra.
3. What are the important dates I must know for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 11th December 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online – 31st December 2019
- Date of Online Examination – Tentatively in February / March 2020
- Date of GD/Interview – Update Soon
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
A. Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with knowledge of Computers to be eligible for BOM jobs. The candidate must be below 35 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. All the candidates who pass the Online examination will then be called for an interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs?
A. Candidates will be paid Rs. 31705 -1145/1-32850 -1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision) for Generalist Officer II. For Generalist Officer III candidates, the salary paid will be Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision).
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment?
A. UR / EWS / OBC Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,180/- as application fee
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories Rs.118/- and PWD do not have to pay any application fee.
About Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra is a noteworthy open segment bank in India. The administration of India holds 87.74% of the complete shares. The bank has 15 million clients over the length and expansiveness of the nation served through 1897 branches starting on 5 April 2016. It has the biggest system of branches by any open part bank in the province of Maharashtra. The bank was established by V. G. Kale and D. K. Sathe and enrolled as a financial organization on 16 September 1935 at Pune. The bank accomplished a self-sufficient status in 1998. Accordingly, the bank has restricted obstruction of Government administration in its basic leadership process and inside issues.
The bank was enlisted on 16 September 1935 with an approved capital of ₹ 1 million and started a business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s money related help to little units has brought forth a large number of the present modern houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank extended quickly. Narendra Singh who had accepted the workplace of Chairman and Managing Director from 1 February 2012, left his office on 30 September 2013 on accomplishing superannuation.