Bihar BEd CET Admit Card 2020 – Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar has decided to conduct the examination in the month of April 2020. Thus, the admit card will be available from 10 days before the examination. To take down this Entrance Exam, the board advises to download the Bihar BEd CET Hall Ticket on their own. The board will allow only the eligible aspirants to get the hall ticket. Just enter the needed particulars in the Bihar BEd CET Admit Card to download it.
Latest Update: Bihar BEd Common Entrance Test is Postponed due to COVID – 19. The Rescheduled Exam Date and the Bihar CET Admit Card will be declared tentatively in the month of April 2020.
Bihar BEd CET Admit Card 2020 – HighLights
|University Name||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Course Name||4 Year Integrated B.Ed|
|Name of the Exam||B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Exam Date||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Bihar BEd CET Admit Card Date||April 2020 (Expected)|
Details on Bihar B.ed Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
To write the Bihar B.ed Entrance Exam, aspirants should download the Bihar BEd Common Entrance Test Admit Card. Hence, all must download the hall ticket before the exam date. Be conscious to get the Bihar BEd CET Hall Ticket soon to avoid the last time rush. From this session, we have shared with you some important details which are presented in the admit card. So, you are suggested to go through the credentials listed below before downloading the call letter.
- Examiner Name
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Bihar BEd Common Entrance Exam 2020
We all know that the Bihar BEd CET Exam has been postponed now. Authorities of LNMU will declare the rescheduled Exam date on their official portal soon. And you people have the best opportunity to prepare for your exams now. Make use of this golden time to score higher in the examination. For the sake of examination, we have tabulated the Exam Pattern here.
Bihar BEd CET Exam Pattern:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Allocated Marks||Maximum Time|
|General English Comprehension||15||15||120 Minutes|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Documents with BEd Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
Candidates who are going to take down the test must fetch the original Government ID proof along with the Bihar BEd Hall Ticket. However, it is also an important document to enter the exam hall. Have a list of documents from the forthcoming page.
- LNMU Admit Card
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How to Download Bihar BEd CET Hall Ticket 2020?
- Click on the Bihar BEd CET Admit Card Download Link.
- Enter the Registration Number and Password on the home page.
- Now enter the image in the box that is available on the page.
- Log in to get the Bihar CET Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials in the hall ticket.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the hall ticket.
- Carry for the exam and for the upcoming selection rounds.
Bihar BEd Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020 – Download Links
|Bihar BEd CET Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|