Bihar B.Ed CET 2020 syllabus
Bihar BEd CET Syllabus is available here. Aspirants can get the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. Here we have provided the complete subject-wise Bihar CET B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus and detailed Exam Pattern for guidance to the candidates. Those who are attending the Bihar CET B.Ed Exam have to know about the Syllabus and Exam Pattern because it is necessary to know before appearing any exam. Applicants can also download the Bihar CET Syllabus Pdf along with the Test Pattern through the direct link provided below.
This session will be helpful for the candidates who are preparing for the admission of full-time Regular and distance mode 2 Year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed Regular and distance) Course for session 2020-22 in Bihar. Aspirants securing the top score will get an admission. Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar is the exam conducting body, will announce the exam date in the upcoming months. So be prepared for the Bihar CET B.Ed Exam 2020. Go through the below page and check whether you are strong in the categories assigned for the entrance exam.
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
|Name of the Organization
||Lait Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga Bihar (LNMU)|
|Exam Name|| Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020
(Bihar B.Ed CET)
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Bihar CET B.Ed Exam Pattern
|Category||No.of. Questions/ Mark|
|General English Comprehension
(Regular & Distance Mode)
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri)||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25|
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Error
- One word Substitution
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Statement and Assumptions
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause & Effect, Analytical Reasoning
Bihar BEd CET Syllabus – General Awareness
- Question related to social Issue
- General Science
- Five-year plan
- Current Affairs
- Other Miscellaneous question
Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools
- Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects. Students Related Issues; Teacher Students
relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership, etc.
- Teaching and Learning process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication, etc.
- Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc.
- Management of Human Resources in School-Principal, Teachers and Non-teaching staffs
- Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment.
NOTE: Download the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Syllabus Pdf by click on the link given below to know more about the Sanskrit and Hindi Syllabus.
Bihar BEd CET Syllabus Pdf – Download Here