Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 79 Vidhan Sabha Vacancies. Latest Job notification for the LDC, Driver and Other Posts in Vidhan Sabha, Legislative Assembly. Accordingly, 79 openings are available for the Graduates and 12th Passed candidates. Interested Job aspirants looking for Bihar Government Jobs can apply for this post. Bihar Vidhan Sabha Apply Online will be active from 19th August 2019. Interested can check with your eligibility before applying for the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2019.
The closing date of the Online Application for the LDC, Driver and Other Posts in Bihar Vidhan Sabha is 8th September 2019. This article will guide with the complete set of details regarding the Jobs in Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019. Applicants can get Eligibility Criteria details, Application fee, Salary Structure, Age Limit & How to Apply Steps from the below section of this page. Make sure you use this entire article to make a career in Bihar Legislative Assembly, Patna.
Overview of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Bihar Legislative Assembly (Bihar Vidhan Sabha)|
|Post Name||LDC, Driver and Other|
|No. of. vacancies||79|
|Starting Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||8th September 2019|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Category||Bihar Government Jobs|
Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No. of. Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||13|
Eligibility Criteria for www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2019
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment eligibility conditions are provided below. Applicants should ensure the fulfillment of these eligibility conditions before applying for the LDC, Driver and Other Jobs.
- Passed 12th/ Graduate in any stream from a recognized institution.
- Posses typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English/ Hindi.
- Hold a Valid Driving license (for Driver Post)
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 37 Years
- Female/ BC/ OBS – 40 Years
- SC/ ST – 42 Years
|General Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/ Women||Rs. 150/-|
- The candidate should pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates selected for the Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment will get a salary with other allowances based on the pay matrix level of specific post as per the rule.
- Assistant – Level-7 – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- LDC, Driver & Security Guard – Level-2 – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Written Examination
Steps to fill Bihar Vidhan Sabha Application Form 2019
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- Register yourself for the desired post.
- Enter valid mail ID and mobile number.
- Complete the registration process and submit.
- Login using the registration number.
- Enter personal details and educational details.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and signature in a proper format.
- Recheck with the details entered in the application.
- Finally, Submit the Bihar Vidhan Sabha application form.
- Take a photocopy of the form for future reference.
Important Dates for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||19th August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||8th September 2019|
Important Links for vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Jobs 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Active from 19th August 2019)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bihar Legislative Assembly
The Bihar Legislative Assembly appeared in 1937. The Assembly had a quality of 152 individuals. As indicated by the arrangements of the Constitution of India, the principal General Elections in the state were held in 1952. The absolute quality of participation in the Assembly was 331, including one named part. Dr. Shri Krishna Singh turned into the principal Leader of the House and the Chief Minister, Dr. Anugrah Narayan Singh was chosen the primary Deputy Leader of the Assembly and turned into state’s first Deputy Chief Minister.
It was decreased to 318 during the second General Elections. In 1977, the all out number of chose individuals from the Bihar Legislative Assembly was additionally raised from 318 to 324. With the production of a different State of Jharkhand, by an Act of Parliament titled as the Bihar Reorganization Act, the quality of the Bihar Legislative Assembly was decreased from 324 to 243 individuals. The current NDA government framed on 27 July 2017 comprises of 73 JD(U), 53 BJP, 2 LJP and 4 Independent MLA’s.
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|BPSM Recruitment||1233 – Executive Assistant & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|SSC JE Recruitment||Various – Junior Engineer||[14-09-2019]|
|Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment||1063 – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||[04-09-2019]|