BIS Recruitment 2020: Openings f0r 32 Section Officer, Deputy Director & Other Posts @ bis.gov.in!! Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a circular to hire aspirants for various posts. The officials are inviting applications from eligible candidates via the BIS Notification. Interested job seekers can make use of this opportunity. Candidates can also find the details below. Applicants can start sending applications from 30th October 2020. The last date to apply for BIS Recruitment is 14th December 2020.
BIS Recruitment 2020-21
Below, candidates can find the details of the vacancy, age limit, salary, application process, etc for BIS Jobs. Interested candidates can read all the details below and also proceed to read the notification. This will help them to check if they are eligible for BIS Vacancy or not. If eligible, they can proceed to send an application. Interested candidates can follow the step-by-step procedure given for BIS recruitment. To know more about the Bureau of Indian Standards, click on the website link below or visit www.bis.gov.in.
BIS Jobs 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Number of Vacancies||32|
|Name of Post||Section Officer, Deputy Director & Librarian|
|Starting date of application||30th October 2020|
|Closing date of application||14th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of BIS Vacancy 2020-21:
The details of the vacancy as given in the BIS Recruitment 2020 is as below
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in BIS Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply.
- Applicants should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects from a recognized university.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
Read the official notification for more details on BIS Careers.
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 2000 Openings>>
- The upper age limit should be 56 years.
For the age limit as given in the BIS Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification
- BIS recruitment process will be based on written test/ interview.
Pay Scale for BIS Recruitment 2020:
|Post Name||Salary Details|
Refer to the official website for details on the pay scale for BIS Jobs
BIS Online Application Fee:
- Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on BIS online application fees
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2020?
- Open the BIS notification using the link below
- Read all the given details and make sure you are eligible
- Open the BIS online application form
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Attach necessary documents, signature, and photographs where required
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Submit the application form before the last date
- Make sure to take a print out of the application form
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi 110002
Important Dates for BIS Careers 2020-21:
|Starting Date to submit application||30th October 2020|
|Last Date to sumbit application||14th December 2020|
Important Links for BIS Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|BIS Application Form||Download Here|
|BIS Syllabus||Download Here|
|BIS Previous Paper||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
SSC CHSL Recruitment – Apply various vacancy
India Post Office Recruitment – Apply 2582 vacancy
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment – Apply 50 vacancy
NHAI Recruitment – Apply 163 vacancy
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment – Apply 109 vacancy