BOAT Recruitment 2019
BOAT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online | 50 Graduate Apprentice Vacancies. Board of Apprenticeship Training, Western Region has circulated a notice for 50 Vacancies of Graduate Apprentice Post. Interested can apply for the vacancy through the Online process from now. The Last date of the application is said to end up by 22nd December 2019. Applicants will be shortlisted and selected based on the performance in Group Discussion & Interview.
BOAT Invites Application from Eligible Graduate holders for undergoing One-year Apprenticeship training. This training will be governed by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, Western Region (BOAT-WR). Only Indian Nationals can apply for these Vacancies. Check the eligibility details and then apply for the vacancy before the last date. Read further to know more about the BOAT Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
<< Also Check: Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment – 300 Openings>>
BOAT Western Region Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2019 – 50 Openings
|Organization Name||Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Western Region|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice|
|No.of. Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date of Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Application||22nd December 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Reliance SMSL Limited, Mumbai|
Board of Apprenticeship Training Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Board of Apprenticeship Training Western Region Recruitment 2019
- A Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering./ Electronics & Electrical Engineering degree granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution or empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate Examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Application Fee – BOAT Jobs:
- No Application Fees
<<Also Check: ICFRE Recruitment – 64 Openings>>
BOAT Careers – Salary Detail:
- Basic Pay – Rs.12000/- PM
Board of Apprenticeship Training Vacancies- Selection Process:
60% of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification need to apply. Shortlisted candidates need to under
- Online test or Written Test and
- Personal Round of Interview
Other Important Instructions for BOAT Western Region Recruitment 2019
- Candidates are first required to complete the Student Enrollment at the Web Portal for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme).
- After Completing the Enrollment the candidates have to apply by the way of email as mentioned below.
Apply ONLINE Steps for BOAT Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, Click on Apply Online Link Provided Below.
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) page will Open
- Click on the Register here option,
- Start filling Form with all the required details.
- Recheck whether the details are properly filled & move to the next step.
- Finally, press the submit button to finish all the steps.
- After Completing the Enrollment the candidates have to submit their Resume by the way of email as mentioned below.
NOTE: Commencement of sharing of application on below mentioned email id with the subject line ” APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP FOR THE YEAR 2019-20″
Email Id – [email protected]
Important Date for BOAT Western Region Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd December 2019|
Important Links for BOAT Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt Jobs for you
|Recruitment Link||Post Details||Last Date to Apply|
|SSC Recruitment||2475 – Sub Inspector||[Update Soon]|
|Income Tax Recruitment||20,750 – Inspector of Income Tax, Income Tax Officer & Others||[Updated Soon]|
|ICFRE Recruitment||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator 7 Others||[31-01-2020]|
|SAIL Recruitment||148 – Raw Material Division||[31-12-2019]|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||4,805 – Trade Apprentice||[30-12-2019]|
|North Eastern Railway Recruitment||1,104 – Act Apprentice||[25-12-2019]|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||3,274 – SSC Officers, Sailor, MR & others||[19-12-2019]|
About the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Western Region
An apprenticeship is a system of training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or profession with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study (classroom work and reading). Apprenticeships can also enable practitioners to gain a license to practice in a regulated profession. Most of their training has done while working for an employer who helps the apprentices learn their trade or profession, in exchange for their continued labor for an agreed period after they have achieved measurable competencies. Apprenticeship lengths vary significantly across sectors, professions, roles, and cultures.
People who successfully complete an apprenticeship in some cases can reach the “journeyman” or professional certification level of competence. In others can be offered a permanent job at the company that provided the placement. Although the formal boundaries and terminology of the apprentice/journeyman/master system often do not extend outside guilds and trade unions, the concept of on-the-job training leading to competence over a period of years is found in any field of skilled labor.