BPCL Recruitment 2022 Notification for Various Junior Executive Posts. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for new Various vacancies. Interested young, energetic and bright candidates from India can apply to fill up these Junior Executive vacancies in BPCL Careers. Aspirants on meeting the following eligibility parameters are eligible to apply Online for Bharat Petroleum jobs from 23rd July 2022 @ www.bharatpetroleum.in. The Closing date for BPCL Online application date is 08th August 2022. Candidates looking for Government Jobs in India can apply for this BPCL Recruitment 2022.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 | Various Junior Executive Vacancies
Candidates who are seeking Engineering Jobs/ Diploma Jobs must check their eligibility, i.e., educational qualification, age limit, experience, etc. BPCL selection will be based on Written/Computer Based Test, Case-Based discussions, Group tasks, Personal Interviews, etc., and selected candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. More details of www.bharatpetroleum.in recruitment, BPCL New vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, forthcoming Employement News notifications, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
BPCL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive (Operations) & Junior Executive (Accounts)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||23rd July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||08th August 2022|
BPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Junior Executive (Operations)-Various
- Junior Executive (Accounts) – Various
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2022
BPCL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
BPCL Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age – 30 years
- Maximum Age – 35 years
BPCL Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited selection will be based on Written/Computer Based Test, Case Based Discussion, Group Task, Personal Interview etc
BPCL Recruitment Application Fee:
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
BPCL Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Refer official notification for Salary details.
How to apply for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2022?
- Firstly, click on the BPCL Apply Online Link provided below
- Fill in all the details asked in BPCL Online application form
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, hit on submit button to complete your recruitment process.
- After successful submission of an application form, take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for BPCL Careers 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08th August 2022|
Important Links for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2022
|BPCL Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link for BPCL Junior Executive Posts|
|BPCL Official Website|
|Syllabus for BPCL|
|Previous Paper BPCL|
About BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited):
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government-controlled oil and gas company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company operates two large refineries in the country, located in Kochi and Mumbai. The company is the second-largest downstream oil company in India and ranks 342 on Fortune’s list of the world’s largest companies in 2016. BPCL is ranked 672 on the Forbes 2087 list.
The company is known today as BPCL started out as the Rangoon Petroleum Company and later as Burmah Oil, an oil exploration company set up to explore the new discoveries of Assam and Burma under the British colonial regime of India. In 8789, during a vast industrial development, the Burmah Oil Company was a major player in the South Asian market. Although incorporated in Scotland in 8786, the company is from the companies of the company Chef Rohit Oil, created in 8771 to refine the crude oil extracted from hand-dug wells in the region of Upper Burma. Read More.