- 1 BSF Vacancy Details – BSF GDMO Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of BSF GDMO Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 BSF Recruitment 2016 Details – BSF Jobs
- 1.3 BSF Walk-in Details – BSF Application Form
- 1.4 Download BSF GDMO & Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
BSF GDMO Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March 2016. Directorate General Border Security Force has published this advertisement to fill vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer, Specialist Doctor Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who were searching for BSF Jobs may apply for these BSF GDMO Jobs released under BSF Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Defence Jobs through BSF Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the BSF official website www.bsf.nic.in for more details regarding the BSF GDMO & Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2016. The Interested Aspirants have to attend for Walk in interview at any of the mentioned Walk in interview Place from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016. The Seleceted Candidates will have to work in BSF Hospitals or BSF Composite Hospitals on Temporary Basis. The Candidates will be selected according to the Vacancies in Composite Hospitals. Other details like BSF Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Border Security Force Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
BSF Vacancy Details – BSF GDMO Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||GDMO (General Duty Medical Officer)||As per Advt.|
|2.||Specialist Doctor||As per Advt|
Eligibility Criteria of BSF GDMO Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for Border Security Force Recruitment
For Specialist Doctors:
- Candidates must have Post Graduation degree / Diploma in concerned Specialty.
- Aspirants must possess a recognized medical qualification which is included in the first or Second Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Candidates must possess a recognized medical qualification which is included in the first or Second Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Aspirants must have completed rotating internship.
Age Limit for BSF Specialist Doctor Recruitment
- Maximum Age: 67 years.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Details – BSF Jobs
Name of the Organization: Boarder Security Force.
Name of the Posts: GDMO, Specialist Doctors.
Number of Vacancies: As per Advt.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in.
Job Category: BSF Jobs.
Job Location: India.
Period of Contract: 3 years.
Selection Process: The Selection of Candidates applying for BSF GDMO Jobs will be based on following process.
- Medical Examination.
- For appointments in ‘A’ Class Cities – Rs 53,025/- per month.
- For appointments in ‘B’ Class Cities – Rs 50,400/- per month.
- For appointments in Unclassified areas – Rs 47,775/- per month.
For Specialist Doctors:
- For appointments in ‘A’ Class Cities – Rs 64,009/- per month.
- For appointments in ‘B’ Class Cities – Rs 60,841/- per month.
- For appointments in Unclassified areas – Rs 57,672/- per month.
BSF Walk-in-interview Dates:
- Starting date for Walk-in-interview: 25/04/2016.
- Ending date for Walk-in-interview: 29/04/2016.
BSF Walk-in Details – BSF Application Form
Interested and Eligible Candidates for BSF GDMO Jobs have to attend for the Walk-in-interview. The Aspirants can attend for Interview at any of the mentioned Walk-in-interview place in the BSF GDMO Recruitment 2016 Notification. Interested Candidates have to attend for Walk-in for lnterview from 25th April 2016 to 29th April 2016 with relevant documents. This BSF Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2016 is valid for 01 year. Candidates should mention their choices of locations for appointment during the Submission of BSF Application Form.
BSF GDMO & Specialist Doctor Application Form:
- Read Carefully the notification before attending for Walk-in-interview.
- Fill the application form in the plain paper without any mistakes.
- Bring BSF Application Form superscripting the name ofthe post applied for along with the relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Documents Required for BSF Walk-in-interview:
- BSF GDMO & Specialist Doctor Application Form.
- Original & photocopies of Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, Age proof and Experience certificates etc.
- Five passport size recent photographs.