- 1 BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of BSF SI Recruitment 2017 – www.bsf.nic.in
- 1.2 BSF Sub Inspector Jobs Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 BSF Sub Inspector Application – BSF SI Jobs
- 1.4 Download BSF LDCE 2017 Notification & Application
- 1.5 BSF SI HC ASI Previous Papers & BSF Syllabus 2017
BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released on 13th May 2017. Border Security Force has published this advertisement to fill 31 BSF Sub Inspector Jobs through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) 2017. Aspirants who are searching for BSF sub-inspector Jobs may apply for this BSF SI Jobs released under BSF Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this BSF SI LDCE Jobs through Border Security Force Recruitment 2017. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 11th May 2017.
The Detailed Border Security Force Sub Inspector Notification 2017 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.bsf.nic.in for more details regarding the Sub Inspector Jobs. Further details like Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of BSF LDCE 2017 are mentioned below.
Key Contents of this article:
- BSF recruitment 2017 online apply steps for Sub-Inspector Posts.
- Current vacancy BSF 2017.
- BSF SI recruitment 2017 Notification overview.
- Latest BSF recruitment 2017 Sub-Inspector Vacancies.
- BSF Bharti online form 2017.
- Overview regarding the BSF result 2017.
BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector.
Total Vacancies: 31 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Gender||No Of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||31 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of BSF SI Recruitment 2017 – www.bsf.nic.in
Age Limit for BSF SI LDCE Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for Border Security Force Sub Inspector Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Qualification for Sub Inspector SI (Works) Posts: Passed 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from the recognized board.
- Sub Inspector SI (Electrical) Posts: 3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the recognized board.
BSF Sub Inspector Jobs Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Border Security Force.
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector (GD).
No of Vacancies: 31 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these BSF Sub Inspector Jobs released under Border Security Force SI Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the following process.
- Service Record Checking.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
- General category candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Remaining category candidates: No Fee
- Last Date for receipt of application: 11/05/2017
BSF Sub Inspector Application – BSF SI Jobs
Application form for this BSF Sub Inspector Jobs released under BSF LDCE 2017 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to download the application for BSF SI Recruitment 2017. The link for downloading the Border Security Force SI LDCE Jobs application will be available on the site from 12th April 2017 The Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application along with relevant documents for BSF Sub Inspector (Works/ Electrical) Recruitment 2017 is 11th May 2017.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site to download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent size passport size photograph.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents at the concerned center with “Application for the Post of Sub Inspector (Works/ Electrical) through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination -2017” and Centre of Examination with the center code on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with the application:
- Attested copies of all Educational Certificates.
- Caste Certificate.
- Service Certificate with the sign by Head of Office/Appointing Authority.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Application Form and Admission Card.
- Relaxation in Physical Standard Certificate.