Canara Bank Careers 2019
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply for 12 Junior Officer or Contract, Deputy Managers, Receptionist & Other Vacancies. Canara Bank Securities Limited (CBSL) invites applications from the eligible candidates, for selection of Junior Officer or Contract, Deputy Managers, Receptionist & Other posts. Canara Bank Vacancies are to fill up 12 limited posts. Candidates dreaming of bank jobs can apply online from 28th February 2019 by scrolling down. Application form pdf for Canara Bank Careers is provided below. Download the pdf, fill in and post the application form to the postal address provided below. Deadline to submit your applications is 5th March 2019.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Bank||Canara Bank Securities Limited (CBSL)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Officer or Contract, Deputy Managers, Receptionist & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Starting Date||28th February 2019|
|Last Date||5th March 2019|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Application process||Apply Offline|
|Official website||www.canarabank.com (OR) www.canmonry.in|
Canara Bank Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Asst. Vice President- Research Analyst.||01.|
|Deputy Manager ( Chartered Accountant ).||01.|
|Officer on Contract (Research Associate).||01.|
|Junior Officer on Contract.||08.|
Eligibility criteria for Canara Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2019
List of eligibility conditions for Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification is provided in the sections below. Ensure that you satiisfy all the listed eligibility without fail.
- Assistant Vice President – Passed MBA in Finance from a recognized board or CFA. Must have completed NISM Certification for research analyst. Must have done Postgraduation programme in securities markets (PGPSM) from NISM, Mumbai will be preferred. Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in equity broking houses as Research analyst.
- Deputy Manager – Must be a Qualified Chartered accountant (ICAI). Must have a minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in the relevant area, preferably in any equity broking firm or company. Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in equity broking house as a research analyst.
- Officer on Contract (Research Associate) – Passed Graduation in any stream from a recognized board. Candidates having a degree will be preferred. Candidate should have NISM certificate for Research analyst.
- Junior Officer on Contract – Passed Graduation in any stream from a recognized board with 60% marks. Must have 01 year of experience with equity broker/financial institution/research house from a recognized board.
- Receptionist (Contract) – Must have minimum 50% marks in Graduation in any stream from a recognized board. 06 months of work experience as receptionist, front office representative or similar role or for freshers.
- Must be a Citizen of India.
- Assistant Vice President – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Deputy Manager – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Officer on Contract – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Junior Officer on Contract – Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Receptionist (Contract) – Maximum Age – 25 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- PWD & Others – 05 Years
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 is as follows,
- 03 Years
- Assistant Vice President – Rs.26,200/- to Rs.39,200/- per month (CTC 8.21 Lakhs per annum)
- Deputy Manager – Rs.20,000/- to Rs.31,000/- per month (CTC Rs.5.75 Lakh per annum)
- Officer on Contract – Rs.37,500/- to Rs.46,500/- per month (CTC Rs.4.50 Lakh per annum)
- Junior Officer on Contract – Rs.22,500/- to Rs.28,000/- per month (CTC Rs.2.70 Lakh per annum)
- Receptionist (Contract) – Rs.15,000/- to Rs.18,500/- per month (CTC Rs.1.80 Lakh per annum)
- Please Check Official Notification provided below.
How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 – Step by Step
- Firstly, Click on Canara Bank Recruitment 2019 Application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all the details without any mistake.
- Paste your recent photogra[h.
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Pay precribed application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below.
The Senior Manager,
Canara Bank Securities Ltd
701, 7TH Floor,
Maker Chamber III Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400021
Important dates for Canara Bank Recruitment 2019-20 for Junior Officers
- Starting date for apply online – 28th February 2019
- Closing date for apply online – 5th March 2019
Important Links for Canara Bank Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Vacancies to Canara Bank Jobs 2019:
|» IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 8561 Opening|
» National Housing Bank Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 15 Vacancies
» Uttarakhand Cooperative Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 442 Jobs