Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification – Canara Bank invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various disciplines in Scale I & Scale-II. As per the notification, 220 vacancies are allocated for the specialist officer Jobs. Applicants dreaming of bank jobs can apply online from 25th November 2020 by scrolling down. Candidates can get the online application link from the below table. Aspirants must apply for the Canara Bank vacancy on or before the last date 15th December 2020.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020
Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The process of Registration of application is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date of fee payment. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank. Aspirants are advised to check Bank’s website www.canarabank.com for details and the latest updates.
Canara Bank Jobs 2020 – Highlights
|Name of the Bank||Canara Bank|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
|Starting Date to apply online||25th November 2020|
|Last Date to apply online||15th December 2020|
|Job category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Apply Online|
Canara Bank Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist||05|
|Developer / Programmer||25|
|Information Security Analyst||04|
|Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers||02|
|Cyber Forensic Analyst||02|
|Data Mining Expert||02|
|OFSS Techno Functional||05|
|Base 24 Administrator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020
A list of eligibility conditions for Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification is provided in the sections below. Ensure that you satisfy all the listed eligibility without fail.
- Candidates must have completed Engineering (B.E./ B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech)/ Post Graduate/ MBA/ CA/ Degree in Law/ BA/ MA / BSc / MSc in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Must be a Citizen of India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Backup Administrator, Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) Specialist, BI Specialist, Antivirus Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Developer / Programmer, System Administrator, SOC Analyst||20-30 years|
|Manager’s Law, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Manager Finance, Information Security Analyst, Ethical Hackers, and Penetration Testers, Cyber Forensic Analyst, Data Mining Experts, OFSAA Administrator, OFSS Techno Functional, Base 24 Administrator, Storage Administrator, Middleware Administrator, Data Analyst, Manager & Senior Manager, Manager||22-35 years|
|Senior Manager||25-38 years|
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 is as follows,
- Canara Bank will select the applicants on the basis of Short Listing/ Test/ Group Discussion/ interview.
- JMGS-I – Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-
- MMGS-II – Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/-
- MMGS-III – Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490/-
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates – Rs.100+GST
- All Other candidates – Rs. 600+ GST
<< Also Check: SBI Recruitment – 10500 Openings>>
How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2020?
- Click on Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Read all the Canara Bank Recruitment Eligibility details
- If eligible, click on the apply online link
- Fill in all the details without any mistake.
- Paste your recent photograph
- Attach xerox copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important dates for Canara Bank Recruitment 2020
|Starting date to apply online||25th November 2020|
|Last date to apply online||15th December 2020|
Important Links for Canara Bank Notification 2020
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Canara Bank Syllabus||Download Here|
|Canara Bank Previous Paper Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Vacancies 2020:
|» APCOB Recruitment – Apply 30 vacancy|
» Bank of Baroda Recruitment – Apply 13 vacancy
» SSC CHSL Recruitment – Apply various vacancy
» NBCC Recruitment – Apply 100 vacancy
» India Post Office Recruitment – Apply 2582 vacancy
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the latest jobs in Canara Bank?
Canara Bank has recently announced a job notification to fill up 220 vacancies for Specialist Officer Posts. The vacancies will be allotted to the Canara Bank across India location.
2. How many vacancies are available in Canara Bank Recruitment 2020?
There are 220 vacancies are allotted for the Specialist Officer (SO) Posts. Aspirants will be selected for various posts under the Specialist officer.
3. Who can apply for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2020?
Applicants from across India can apply for the Canara Bank SO Recruitment. Those who are interested in the Bank jobs can apply for the Canara Bank vacancy. Before applying for the Specialist Officer Posts, candidates must check the eligibility criteria from the Notification.
4. How to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment?
Applicants can apply for the Canara Bank Specialist officer posts through the online process. Get the direct link to apply for the posts from this webpage.
- Aspirants must click on the Apply Online link
- Candidates have to register their details
- After the registration candidates are required to pay the application fee through online mode
- Enter all the necessary details asked in the application form
- Now, Attach scanned copies of your photograph and other necessary documents.
- Finally, Submit the filled application form
5. When is the last date to apply for Canara Bank SO Jobs?
Canara Bank has provided enough time to apply for the Posts, Yes, candidates can apply for the Specialist officer vacancy from 25th November 2020 to 15th December 2020. Applicants can get the apply online link from this webpage.