Central Bank of India 2019 is released the admit card details for Specialist officer posts. The Candidates who had applied Central Bank of India posts can download the admit card from this webpage. The total available vacancy for this post is 74 across all over India. Therefore the official update says the exam will be held on 21st December 2019. So, the applied aspirants need to download the Central Bank of India Admit Card before the exam date.
Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019 – Overview
As per the Official update candidate who all is applied for the 74 vacancies from Central Bank of India Exam for the post of Specialist Officer only can download the Admit Card from the given portal. The exam for this particular post Written Exam and Personal Interview. So the applied aspirants need to reach the exam venue before the schedule because there will be some formal verification with your Admit Card and our Government ID Proof. Once this verification completed candidate will be allowed to entire the exam hall. The Candidates who got selected in the written exam will get the next update from the Central Bank of India for further levels of Interviews.
|Name of the Board||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|No of Vacancies||74|
|Exam Date||21st December 2019|
|Hall Ticket Date||11th December 2019|
Important Details presented on Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019
The Central Bank of India Admit Card will be printed with entire details about the exam, venue and more. So, candidates ensure the below given should present on your Admit Card.
- Candidates Name
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Category of the candidates
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Central Bank of India Exam Date 2019 | 21st December 2019
Documents along with Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019
The board has another one important announcement that all the examiners must carry the original Government ID proof for entering the exam hall. It is for the verification process at the doorstep to avoid duplication. So, Candidates are suggested to take the ID proof along with the Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019. Moreover, you can follow the
- Original Photograph
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Steps to get Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019
- Click the below given Direct Link.
- Find the notifications with the respective post name
- Click the Notifications and you can view the required details to download Admit Card.
- Give the required details appearing on the screen.
- Fill all the valid details in the hall ticket page.
- Check the details before submitting it.
- After the clear glance Submit the Admit Card.
- Finally, Download the Admit Card
- Take a print out of the admit card and carry it for the Central Bank of India Examination.
Download Central Bank of India Admit Card 2019 – Important Links
|Central Bank of India Admit Card||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central & State Bank Exams 2019
The Central Bank of India, releasing the Job updates every year for various posts. We are advising the candidates before applying for any job from Banking Sector, Please check the eligibility stipend and other details about the recruitment by clicking here. Here we have covered all the information such as Job Vacancies, Syllabus, Previous papers, Admit Card, and more. It will be very useful to the candidates who wanted their carrier with Banking Jobs.