Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 – The Central Bank of India has released the official notification for Various Office Assistant Posts. Get Online Application for Office Assistant & Other Posts. The Online application will start from 24th November 2022. As per the CBI Recruitment notification, online link will be enabled up to 15th December 2022. Applicants who are searching Central Government Jobs kindly use this opportunity.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 | Various Office Assistant Posts
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification & CBI recruitment application form is available @ www.centralbankofindia.co.in. Before applying to these openings, candidates must check their eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, experience, Salary, etc. Central Bank of India selection will be based on Personal Interviews, and selected candidates will be appointed at any location in India. More details of www.centralbankofindia.co.in recruitment, CBI new vacancy, Syllabus, Previous Paper, upcoming notifications, etc. will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates waiting for Government Jobs can apply for this Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022.
www.centralbankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2022 – Job Overview
|Name of the Bank||Central Bank of India (CBI)|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||24th November 2022|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||15th December 2022|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Recruitment 2022
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- SBI Recruitment 2022
- NALCO Recruitment 2022
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details – 2022
- Office Assistant Posts – Various Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Officers Post Jobs 2022
Central Bank of India Jobs Education Qualification:
- Applicants should possess Graduate Viz. BSW/BA/B COM with Computer Knowledge from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
CBI Office Assistant Posts Jobs Age Limit:
- Office Assistant: 35 years/ Below 35 years.
Central Bank of India Office Assistant Posts Salary:
|Department Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 12,000/-|
Mode of Application:
- Online Mode
Central Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee:
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Central Bank of India Office Assistant Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview
Mode of Application:
- Applications via Offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Regional Manager/ Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office- Siliguri, Ashrampara, Siliguri, District- Darjeeling Pin Code-734001
How to apply Online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website centralbankofindia.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Engagement of Office Assistant for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) on Contract basis”, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from the notification
- Fill up the form correctly, then affix your photograph.
- Please send it to the given address on or before the last date.
Important Links for Central Bank of India Jobs 2022
|Commencement of Online registration of application||24th November 2022|
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th December 2022|
Important Dates for Central Bank of India Careers 2022
|Official Notification & Application Link for Central Bank of India|
|Central Bank of India Official Website|
About Central Bank of India (CBI):
Established in 1911, the Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank that was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realization of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly ‘Swadeshi Bank’. A number of innovative and unique banking activities have been launched by the Central Bank of India. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into a business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry.
Subsequently, even after the nationalization of the Bank in the year 1969, Central Bank continued to introduce a number of innovative banking services. Further in line with the guidelines from the Reserve Bank of India as also the Government of India, Central Bank has been playing an increasingly active role in promoting the key thrust areas of agriculture, small-scale industries as also medium and large industries. Read More.