AAI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification-Apply Online for 542 Junior Executive Vacancies: Airport Authority of India announced a job Notification to fill 542 Junior Executive post in the month of March. Desired Candidates are allowed to apply for this post available in AAI Recruitment 2018 up to 27th of April 2018. The Notification includes vacancies for Junior Executive posts for different departments. However, this is one of the Good opportunity for those who are dreaming to work in Airport Authority of India. Thus, Grab this opportunity and don’t miss to apply for these Vacancies. For more details like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limits, Selection Process, Salary Structure and other details Candidates are advised to study below sections. Candidates can also apply for this post from Official Website i.e. www.aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Details – www.aai.aero
Name of the Organisation: Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Post Name: Junior Executive
No. of Vacancies: 542 posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Updated Soon
Starting Date: 28th March 2018
Last Date: 27th April 2018
Get the all other details of AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification in the below table.
|Posted on: 2nd April 2018|
|Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
542 Junior Executive Vacancies 2018
|AAI Recruitment 2018 Important Dates|| AAI Recruitment 2018 Selection Process|
Vacancy Details for AAI Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Civil – Junior Executive.||100|
|Electrical – Jr Executive.||100|
|Electronics – Junior Executive.||330|
|Architecture – Jr Executive.||12|
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
Educational Criteria for AAI Recruitment through GATE 2018 is as follows:
The Age limit for the above posts of AAI Recruitment 2018 fall under,
Check AAI Recruitment 2018 through GATE 2018 details
|AAI Jobs Application Fee||AAI Recruitment Pay Scale|
|How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018||Help Line for AAI Recruitment 2018|
Airport Authority Of India
|Sarkari Naukri||Govt Jobs|
|Sarkari Results||Employment News|
AAI Jobs 2018 Important Links – www.aai.aero
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to AAI Recruitment 2018:
RRB ASM Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 50000 Vacancies
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 109 Vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 2001 Vacancies
ISRO Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Various Vacancies
Check AAI Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for Junior Assistant Posts:
The AAI Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 170 Vacancies: Airport Authority of India Released the AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill up the 170 Vacancies. The Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Notification is for Junior Assistant Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Central Government Jobs; they can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 before the Last Date. The Online Application will Start from 6th December 2017 to 31st December 2017 @ www.aai.aero.
AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification Details:
|Name of the Organization||Airport Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date||6th December 2017|
|Last Date||31st December 2017|
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Read AAI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details:
Aspirants who want to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification; they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Government. Candidates can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
Educational Qualification for AAI Recruitment:
Candidates who have 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical /Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks; or 12th Pass ( Regular Study ) with 50% marks.
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment:
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
The AAI Recruitment Age Relaxations:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates.
- Length of service extended by 3 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years.
AAI Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- The Computer Based (Online) Test.
- Certificates/ Documents verification.
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test.
- Driving Test. and
- Physical Endurance Test.
Physical Standard Details:
|EyeSight||Distant Vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses|
Near Vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses
(Visual evaluation is for each eye individually)
Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ishihara’s charts.Night Blindness: Absent
Field of vision: Each eye should have a full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
Refractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable.
|Height||For Male candidates:|
Not less than 167 cms
Not less than 157cms
|Chest||Male candidates: 81 cm Normal|
The Minimum expansion 5 cms
|For Female candidates:|
|Weight||For Male candidates:|
Not less than 55 Kgs
Not less than 45 Kgs
|Relaxation of 3 cms in height and chest measurement and proportion relaxation in weight will be allowed to hilly area candidates on production of Bonafide Certificates. However, minimum chest expansion should be 5cms. No other relaxation will be allowed to any other category.|
Written Examination Pattern for AAI Recruitment:
|Name of the Topics||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Basic Arithmetic||25.||2 Hrs|
AAI Recruitment 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC category have to pay Rs.1000/- for Application.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates.
- AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will accept fee through online net banking/ credit cards/ debit cards only.
- Once Fee Paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- For depositing the requisite fee candidates should visit online application link hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017:
- STEP-I (SIGN UP/ REGISTRATION) :
- Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online application link hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- The applicant will view instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I AGREE’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘START’ button.
- The Applicant should sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. On signing up, the Password and login ID will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile Number provided by the candidate. Applicants are advised to make sure the Mobile number and Email id is active.
- After registration, the applicant should re-login by revisiting the On-Line Application Link hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment by using login credentials i.e. Login-ID and Password received on their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
- The applicant should fill in all the information viz. personal details, educational qualification details in the online form about himself/ herself correctly and upload photograph, signature, certificates, etc.
- Candidates should upload the scanned image of their photograph, signature and other relevant Certificates as per the process is given below. The applicant should note that only *.jpg/*.jpeg/*.pdf formats are acceptable:
- Signature Image
- Certificate/ documents Image
- STEP – II : PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE THROUGH PAYMENT GATEWAY (HDFC PAY U): Once the application is submitted by the Candidate, the candidate who is not exempted from payment of application fees will be redirected to payment gateway (HDFC Pay U) to deposit the fee of Rs.1000/- through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking Only. The candidate should remit application fee by following instructions mentioned in payment gateway and generate payment acknowledge slip for future reference.
AAI Recruitment Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th December 2017|
|Starting Date||6th December 2017|
|Last Date||31st December 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
The AAI Recruitment Important Links:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
About Airport Authority of India:
The AAI is the short form of Airports Authority of India. It’s a type of Public Sector Unit which comes under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. The main aim is to create, upgrade, maintain, and manage the civil aviation infrastructure across India. It’s an aviation sector-based industry. Airports Authority of India was founded in the year 1995 on April 1.
It has its headquarters in Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi. The key people of the Airports Authority of India are Dr. Guruprasad Mohapatra (Chairman), B.S. Bhullar (DGCA profile), S. Suresh (Member (Finance)), Anuj Aggarwal (Member (HR), and A.K. Dutta (Member (ANS).
There are nearly 22,000 employees are working in the Airports Authority of India to service the people. The official website of the AAI (Airports Authority of India) is www.aai.aero. Airports Authority of India is managing a total 0f 125 airports which include international airports, 7 custom airports, 78 Domestic Airports, and 26 civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
The Airports Authority of India is also having 4 training establishments through the “The civil aviation training college (CATC) at Allahabad & Fire Training Centres (FTC) at Delhi and Kolkata, National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) at Delhi”.
And, the Airports Authority of India is releasing numerous job opportunities to recruit candidates for various posts. This will be a great opportunity for those who want to work in Airports Authority of India. In this page, we are updating the latest and upcoming AAI Recruitment 2018 with various details. Keep checking this page to know upcoming jobs from AAI 2018.