Recently, Atomic Energy Education Society released latest AEES Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Notification is to fill 23 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Primary Teacher. Applicants looking for latest Teaching Jobs can apply for the AEES Teaching Vacancy 2017 released by Atomic Energy Education Society. The last date to apply Offline is 4th August 2017. Apply for the Atomic Energy Education Society 2017 Jobs @ aees.gov.in.
Atomic Energy Education Society Vacancy 2017
Candidates searching for Teaching jobs can apply for the 23 vacancies. This is a good opportunity for all job seekers. And, the number of vacancies are released by Atomic Energy Education Society for various AEES Teacher Vacancy 2017 are less in number. So, candidates are advised to apply for those vacancies through Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment 2017. And, you can apply for this Job through Offline mode by visiting Official website. The last date for the Offline Application form for www.aees.gov.in Recruitment Vacancy 2017 is 4th August 2017. Individuals willing for Government Jobs can visit our website daily for more information.
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) is inviting applications to fill 23 vacancies for AEES Teaching Jobs 2017. Without wasting your time, Indian citizens are advised to start sending the application form for AEES Teaching Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree or equivalent can apply for these Jobs. Before applying, candidates are requested to read the Official Notification of Atomic Energy Education Society TGT, PGT, Primary Teachers Vacancy 2017. Aspirants can know more information like Education Qualification, Age limit, pay scale in below-mentioned sections. Moreover, job Seekers can get more information about Atomic Energy Education Society Recruitment Notification 2017 in the following sections.
AEES Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES).|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Primary Teacher Jobs.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||23 Posts.|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) (Group-B Post).||04 Posts.|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) (Group-B Post).||08 Posts.|
|3.||Promary Teacher (Music) and Preparatory Teacher (Group-B Post).||11 Posts.|
|Total No. of Posts||23 Vacancies|
For more details visit the Official Website.
AEES PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who applied for the post of 23 Teacher Jobs 2017 must have the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for www.aees.gov.in Teaching Jobs 2017 must possess the following Education Qualification.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Candidates applying for PGT Posts must hold Master’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or institute.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Candidates applying for TGT Posts must hold three years Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized university or institute.
For More Details about Education, Qualification Job Seekers can look at AEES Recruitment Notification 2017 Official Advertisement in below section.
Aspirants willing to work with Central Government must possess the below Age Limitation
- Minimum Age for PGT Posts: 40 Years.
- Maximum Age for TGT Posts: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age for Primary Teacher (Music) and Preparatory Teacher Posts: 30 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Govt.
The Application fee for Aspirants applying for AEES Careers 2017 follows,
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 750/- through SBI Collect.
- There is no fee for SC/ST and Physically Challenged Candidates.
Aspirants who are eligible for the above Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by AEES Notification 2017,
- Skill Test.
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Qualified Job Applicants will get an attractive pay scale as per the post under Atomic Energy Education Society.
- PGT: Cell 1 of Level – 8.
- TGT: Cell 1 of level – 7.
- Primary and Preparatory Teacher: Cell 1 of Level – 6.
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Education Society Exams 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Atomic Energy Education Society i.e www.aees.gov.in.
- On the home page, Click on the Recruitment tab.
- There you will find a list of current notifications.
- Click on the Advertisement No. AEES/02/2017 Recruitment 2017 and read it carefully.
- Now, go back to the previous page and click on the Application and Admit Card format.
- When you click, you will redirect to the next page.
- An application form will appear.
- Download the application form and take a printout.
- Now, fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attached your self-attested recent passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- And send the application form to the following address.
- Keep a copy of the Application form for further reference.
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES),
Central Office, Western Sector,
Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.
- Application End Date: 4th August 2017.
- Exam Date: Will be Available Soon.
AEES Recruitment Notification 2017 – Official Notification
AEES Recruitment 2017 notification issued for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Atomic Energy Education Society released this Teacher notification to fill 63 vacancies. The aspirants should apply for AEES Primary Teacher jobs in offline mode only. The last date to apply for AEES Jobs is 17th February 2017. The Atomic Energy Education Society applications are available @ www.aees.gov.in.
AEES Teaching Non-Teaching Notification – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Profile||Teaching Non-Teaching Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||63 Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
AEES Recruitment 2017 – 63 Primary Teacher Jobs
Atomic Energy Education Society released a notification regarding 63 Primary Teachers, Junior Hindi Translators, Post Graduate Teachers(PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGT) and miscellaneous teachers posts. AEES Recruitment is the latest employment news for the aspirants looking for Government jobs in the teaching field. The aspirants applying for AEES Primary Teacher jobs should be ready to work anywhere in India.
AEES Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017
The candidates should apply for AEES Teacher Jobs through offline only. andidates who are good at speaking Hindi can apply for the AEES Junior Hindi Translator Jobs released by the Atomic Energy Education Society. The aspirants can get the details like eligibility criteria, AEES Vacancies, selection process and other related information from the below sections. Reading the AEES Recruitment 2017 official notification is equally important for the candidates applying for AEES Jobs 2017. Keep visiting our website for more updates on Latest Govt jobs.
AEES PGT, TGT, Primary Teachers Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||12|
|Special Educator(Group B)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher||02|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
Total No of vacancies: 63
AEES PGT TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – AEES Jobs
Candidates must check the AEES Recruitment 2017 Eligibility conditions before they begin the applying process. The Age limit and Educational Qualification come under the eligibility requirements of AEES TGT jobs.
- Must be completed 12th, Diploma, D.Ed. , B.Ed. , Graduation, Post Graduation to apply for AEES Teacher jobs.
- A detailed description of the educational qualifications is mentioned in the official AEES PGT TGT Recruitment 2017 notification attachment below.
Aspirants must attain age limit requirement to apply for AEES TGT PGT Recruitment 2017:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 40 years.
- The candidates applying for other posts: 35 years old.
- Age Relaxation will be as per the norms of Atomic Energy Education Society.
AEES Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
The candidates applying for AEES Teaching Non-Teaching Jobs should undergo the following selection process
- Written Test
- Skill Test
The candidates scoring 50% and above in the written test will be shortlisted for the skill test.
Test Centres for Written Test
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
The salary paid by the Atomic Energy Education Society to the aspirants applying for Teaching/Non-Teaching jobs is
- AEES Primary Teacher Jobs: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
For Department wise pay scale, refer the official AEES Notification attachment below.
The fee payment details for AEES Teacher Exam is as follows
- General: Rs. 750/-.
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted from Fee payment for AEES Jobs.
The candidates must pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “ATOMIC ENERGY EDUCATION SOCIETY” payable at Mumbai.
AEES Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online Application @ www.aees.gov.in
The candidates who are eligible to apply for TGT, Primary Teachers, AEES PGT jobs should initially pay the fee through a Demand Draft and then follow the below steps to apply for AEES Teaching Non-Teaching vacancies.
How to apply for AEES Primary Teacher Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website www.aees.gov.in.
- Download the application form on A4 size paper.
- Fill in all the particulars given in the application form.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the AEES Jobs application fee through Demand Draft.
- Once check the details filled in the application.
- Post it to the corresponding address on or before 17.02.2017.
- for sending the AEES Teacher Jobs Applications:
Chief Administrative Officer,
Atomic Energy Education Society,
Western Sector(AEC School No-6),
Mumbai – 400094.
AEES Notification 2017 Dates – AEES Primary Teacher jobs
|Starting date to apply for AEES Primary Teacher Jobs||28th January 2017|
|Last date to apply for AEES Jobs||17th February 2017|
Important Note: Apply for AEES Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2017 on or before 17.02.2017.
AEES Teacher Notification 2017 PDF
Follow our website for latest updates on AEES Recruitment 2017.