- 1 AIESL Recruitment 2016 – 280 Air India Jobs
- 1.1 Air India Vacancy Details – AIESL Jobs
- 1.2 Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Air India Recruitment Notification 2016 – Air India Engineering Services Jobs
- 1.4 AIESL Online Application – www.airindia.in
- 2 AIESL Jobs 2016 – 961 vacancies
- 3 AIESL Jobs Notification 2016- Apply for 102 Vacancies @airindia.in
Air India Notification released for 280 Vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts (AME). The Interested Candidates must apply for AIESL Jobs through online. The Applicants must complete B.Tech or B.E Degree in relevant discipline with valid GATE Score. The Last Date to submit the Online Application for Air India Recruitment 2016 is 30th September 2016.
AIESL Recruitment 2016 – 280 Air India Jobs
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Notification 2016 issued in the month of July 2016 for 280 GET Posts. The Eligible Aspirants must apply for the AIESL Jobs on or before the last date. The Contenders waiting for the Central Government Jobs can utilise this opportunity. You must satisfy the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Air India Ltd notification. The Competitors must have a GATE Score of 80% (75% SC/ST/OBC) to apply for the AIESL Recruitment 2016. Candidates searching for the trending jobs can check the Employment News. The Applicants must visit the official website for more details regarding the Air India Engineering Services Jobs.
The Selected Candidates must serve the AIESL for a period of five years which may be extended further. The Online Application for Air India Jobs will be made available from 08th August 2016 to 30th September 2016. The Applicants age should not exceed 28 years of age. Send the printout of the application along with the relevant documents to the mentioned address before 15th October 2016. The official Air India website is www.airindia.in. To know more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application process, etc of Air India Engineering Services Ltd Recruitment check the below article. You can also check the latest Govt Jobs for more information.
Air India Vacancy Details – AIESL Jobs
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer).
Total Vacancies: 280 Posts.
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Category||Total No of Vacancies|
Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for Air India Limited Jobs
- The Interested Aspirants must complete B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Aeronautical/Instrumentation/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication with valid GATE Score of 80% (75% for OBC/SC/ST).
Age Limit of AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment
Candidates applying for Air India Notification must attain the below age limit as on 01st July 2016.
- For General Candidates: 28 years.
- OBC Category Candidates: 31 years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 33 years.
Age Relaxation for AIESL Jobs is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Air India Recruitment Notification 2016 – Air India Engineering Services Jobs
Name of the Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited.
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Official Website: www.airindia.in
No of Vacancies: 280 Posts.
Job location: India.
Application Mode: Online.
Contract Period: Five Years.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: The Contenders will be selected for AIESL Recruitment 2016 based on their performance in the following process.
- Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/08/2016.
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application: 30/09/2016.
- Last Date to send the printout of the application: 15/10/2016.
Application Fee: Interested & Eligible Candidates can pay the application fee through SBI Challan as mentioned below for Air India Recruitment 2016.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 2000/-.
- SC/ST/EX-Serviceman Category Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale for Air India Jobs: The Applicants selected for Air India Engineering Services Jobs will get the pay band of Rs 25,000/- in the first year of Training.
AIESL Online Application – www.airindia.in
The Online Application for Air India Ltd Recruitment 2016 started on 08th August 2016. You must follow the steps available below to apply for AIESL Notification. The Applicants must fulfil all the eligible conditions to apply for Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment. The Last Date to submit the Air India Recruitment 2016 Application is 30th September for the year 2016. The Filled application must send to the address mentioned below before 15/10/2016.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of Air India i.e. www.airindia.in
- Read the Notification carefully before applying online.
- Apply for the AIESL Jobs before the last date.
- Upload Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment.
- Submit the Air India GET Application before the last date.
- Take a Printout of the Application & Send the Application along with the relevant documents to the below address.
Documents to be enclosed along with the Application:
- All Educational Certificates.
- GATE Score.
- Caste Certificate.
- ID Proof (Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Original Bank Challan.
The Post Box No – 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700002.
AIESL Jobs 2016 notification has released. This notification has released to recruit the 961 vacancies. The eligible candidates can fill the application form through online. The age limit should not above 28 years. The Aspirants should complete the AME from the recognised university with at least 60%. The last date to submit the application form is 30th September 2016.
AIESL Jobs 2016 – 961 vacancies
Air India Engineering Services Limited Jobs 2016 notification has released to fill the 961 Vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job. Many people will have the goal to secure the central Government Jobs, those people can utilise this opportunity. You can also know the Latest employment news. The people who are interested in applying for AIESL recruitment can visit the official website to fill the application form. The Candidates should not exceed 28 years. For any age relaxations check below. The educational Qualification for the aspirants is they should complete AME from the recognised university with 60%. Check the official notification for any other details.
In AIESL, the candidate who selected for the post of aircraft technician will have the training of one year. The selection process for Jobs in AIESL is written test. Along with the submission of online application, the candidates should also send the hard copy attached with some documents to the address given below. Aspirants should submit the application form on or before the last date i.e., 30th September 2016. The last date to send the hard copies is 31st September 2016. To know the details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc scroll down the page. The aspirants can also know the details of government Jobs.
Vacancy details of Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment
Here we gave the vacancy details for AIESL recruitment,
If you want to know any brief details check the official notification.
Brief Info about AIESL Recruitment
Organisation Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Post Name: Aircraft Technician
No.of Vacancies: 961
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test
Age Limit: Below 28 Years
Pay Scale: 15000 ( At the period of training)
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Aircraft
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Aspirants who want to apply must satisfy the eligibility criteria to fill the application form.
The candidates should possess the Diploma in Aircraft Engineering with at least 60% aggregate.
The age limit for the aspirants who want to apply for AIESL Jobs should not exceed 28 years. There is an age relaxation for the candidates SC/ ST/ OBC.
- SC/ST: Aspirants should not exceed the age of 33 years.
- OBC: Applicants age should not above 31 years.
The aspirants who are interested to apply for AIESL recruitment 2016 can fill the application form through online. Fill the application form carefully by reading the instructions. The Application form will be available at the official website. The last date to submit the application form is 30th September 2016. Aspirants should send the hard copy of the application form to the address mentioned below. Along with the application form, some of the documents should be attached. The documents are,
- Cast certificate
- Education Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Original Bank challan
- ID Proof
Applicants should send these documents on or before the last date i.e., 31st September 2016.
Air India Engineering Services Limited
Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 002.
The selection process for the candidates who applied for the jobs in AIESL is written test. The aspirants who are selected will be listed at the official website airindia.in in the last week of January 2017. The selected candidates will have the training of 1 year.
At the training period, the pay scale will be 15000/-. After the training period, the pay for the candidates is 17,680/-. Check the official notification for any brief details.
The last date to submit the application form: 30th September 2016
Last date to send hard copy: 31st September 2016
Check the AIESL notification
AIESL Jobs Notification has recently published for Graduate Engineer Trainee-Engineering Support Services posts with 102 Vacancies. All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Online & Offline. The last date for submitting the form through Online will be on 15th August. The Aspirants who planned to apply for AIESL Jobs can get their required information here. The closing date for application submission to mentioned address will be on 30th Septemeber. The applicant determination for Graduate Engineer Trainee-Engineering Support Services of Air India jobs by their execution in Interview. For more insights about this recruitment like vacant posts, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates available here. – airindia.in
AIESL Jobs Notification 2016- Apply for 102 Vacancies @airindia.in
Air India Engineering Services Limited has issued an employment notification for filling 102 vacancies all over India based on AIESL Requirement. The work seekers who are interested in these jobs can participate in AIESL Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to send the dully filled application form along with self-attested documents as mentioned in AIESL Notification. For that, the candidate has to download the notification for reference and Instructions to apply. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these AIESL Jobs must check the eligibility conditions. The applicants should have passed B.E/ B.Tech Degree. The age limit will be according to the reservation categories which shown below in detail. The eligible candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 2000/- for General/ Un-Reserved Candidates.
Air India Careers
The Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is all about Aircraft Maintenance and Repair Organization (MRO). It is headquartered in New Delhi. Air India has its main hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and a secondary hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the AIESL Jobs Vacancies. The candidates who are desired to utilise have to apply Online through authority site of Air India and send the filled form to given location along with relevant documents at the very last date. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee-Engineering Support Services posts can grab this excellent opportunity. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
AIESL Job Openings 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in AIESL Jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in Air India jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Total No of Vacancies: 102 posts
Job Location: All over India.
Mode of Application: Online & Offline
Job Category: Central Government jobs
AIESL Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply have to check the AIESL Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee-Engineering Support Services||102 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Engineering Services Limited
The work seekers of employment in Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for Air India Recruitment :
- The age limit for Graduate Engineer in AIESL Requirement should be below 28 years for General Category candidates, below 31 years for OBC, below 33 years for SC/ ST as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification for Air India Engineering Services Limited:
- The candidates with B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Industrial/ Production/ Chemical Engg and with GATE score of 80% can apply for AIESL Vacancies
- Refer notification for detailed post qualification details.
Pay Scale in Air India Careers:
- The aspirants who selected for Air India Recruitment will be given a stipend of Rs. 25000/- during the first year of training and after that salary payment changes based on individual experience.
AIESL Recruitment 2016
Selection Process in Air India jobs:
The Eligible candidates applied for Air India Recruitment will be decided by the management and inform through E-mail/ the website airindia.in. Those shortlisted aspirants will finally undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
How to apply Government Jobs for Engineers in Air India
The Eligible job seekers of AIESL Jobs can apply for these posts through Online and Offline, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go for AIESL Official website airindia.in. (OR)
- Directly click on the links given below for Notification and Online Application form.
- Thereby download the official notification provided below
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply for Graduate Engineer.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and other required documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information and Submit the form.
- Take the hard copies of filled application form after submission through Online.
- Attest all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Send this Application and documents to the below mentioned address
Air India Engineering Services Limited
Box No-12006, Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 002.
- The starting date for filling application form: 08/08/2016.
- The closing date for Online application form submission: 15/08/2016.
- The last date for submitting the application Form to postal address: 30/09/2016.
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.