All India Radio Recruitment 2016 is one of the Most awaiting notification for all the candidates who are waiting to work for Central Government. The Notification had released on 16th May 2016. All the interested Candidates can apply for the Language Intern Post within the Time. There are 38 Vacancies available. The Official website for checking other details is www.allindiaradio.com
All India Radio Notification – 38 Language Intern Posts
All India Radio Recruitment 2016 had released on 16th May 2016. The candidates who know the Language specified below can apply for the Language Intern Post. There are 38 Vacancies for all the Languages. The Board had decided to allow 02 posts for each Language in the given list of languages for which the candidates are necessary. The Job comes under Contractual Bases. The Salary offered for this post is Rs. 20,000/- per Month. The Applicants who are applying for this post should have minimum 21 years. The Educational Qualification for this post is Graduation from any recognized University. The Computer using ability is one of the most important Skill for this Position. Eligible candidates can apply for the jobs before 1st July 2016. Candidates can also apply for Part-Time Web Assistant Jobs also. All the criteria’s for both the posts is same except the Salary. For the Part- Time Web Assistant jobs, the candidates are payed Rs. 750/- per day. That means approximately Rs.20,000/- as per the no of days they worked.
All the interested candidates with at least one Known Language in the below list can apply for that particular language jobs. So check the List of Languages.
1.Sindhi 2.Tamil 3.Bangla 4.French 5.Pushtu 6.Nepali 7.Russian 8.Sinhala 9.Persian 10.Chinese 11.Skwahili 12.Thai 13.Tibetan 14.Burmese 15.Baluchi 16.Arabic 17.Dari 18.Indonesian 19.Urdu.
Job Description for External Services Division in All India Radio
Candidates who are interested in working for All India Radio can apply for the All India Radio Recruitment 2016 notification. Language Inter and Web Assistant posts are available. There are 38 Vacancies in External Service Division. The Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit and other details are provided below. Check them carefully and apply for the posts for which the Aspirants are Eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Language Intern & Web Assistant Posts in All India Radio
- Candidates who want to apply for both the posts individually should have Finished their Graduation from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have complete Knowledge on the respective Language for which they have applied.
- There will be a Typing Test, So the Applicant should know Fast Typing (about 30 WPM).
- Aspirants should have minimum Knowledge about Browsing Internet, Sending & Receiving Emails, etc.,
The Candidates who want to apply for the posts should have a Minimum age of 21 years as on 01-05-2016. No information regarding Maximum age was given in the notification. For Further Details check the official notification given below.
All India Radio Recruitment 2016 Notification for 19 Languages
The Candidates who want to apply for the posts should be applied on or before 1st July 2016. All the Applicants who are the search of jobs can apply for Web Assistant post as it is just Part-time job. The Selection process, Application Process and other details are given here. Candidates can check the Process and apply according to that process.
The Applicants are called for Written Test or Typing test. Those who qualified the exam will be eligible for the Interview.
Process of applying for the Language Intern:
- Eligible candidates may apply for the Posts through offline mode.
- On plain paper, Fill the details and enclose copies of the relevant documents.
- All the Educational Qualification Certificate Copies and Photocopies of the recent one.
Organization: India’s Public Service Broadcaster
Name of the post: Language Intern and web assistant.
Number of Post: 38 Posts.
Location: New Delhi.
Official Website: allindiaradio.gov.in
Job Type: Central Government Jobs
Address to send the Applications
External Services Division,
All India Radio,
For any queries on the notification or any details regarding the Selection process etc., contacts the officials using the following email id.
Email: [email protected] in
- Selection of Web Assistants will be by selection committee of AIR Decision through written/type test followed by an interview.
- A panel shall be prepared for each language, the first two as per merit shall be offered engagement in the first instance as per the minimum required qualification.
- The selected candidates will have no claim or right whatsoever for extension of the contract or regular appointment.
Important Dates for Applying:
Starting Date of Sending Applications: 16-05-2016.
Last Date for Application submission: 01-07-2016.
For more details, Bookmark using ctrl+D or subscribe to our email services for all latest updates regarding Jobs.