- 1 AP Postal Office Jobs Notification 2017 – appost.in
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- 1.2 Indian Postal Department Job Openings of AP 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Department Mail Guard & Postman Jobs
The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has dispatched the notification for the AP Post Office Recruitment 2017. this year, the AP Post office is ready to hire the eminent individuals for the 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The willing candidates can apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Postman/Mail Guard Posts 2017-18 through the official portal appost.in on or before the last date 19th April 2017. We have shared the AP Postman/Mail Guard Exam 2017, AP Postal Office jobs details on this page.
AP Postal Office Jobs Notification 2017 – appost.in
AP Postal Circle recruitment 2017 jobs apply for the candidates who are looking for the AP State Govt Jobs. 12th, Any Graduate, Diploma, other qualification candidates can apply for the AP Postal Circle recruitment 2017. In recent times, there are an enormous number of individuals who are in search of the AP Postal Circle jobs 2017 in India. The Latest Employment News notification is the good opportunity for all such individuals. We have shared the AP Postal Circle recruitment notification, online application details in the next section.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Candidate’s age must lie in between 18-40 years to be fit for the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Try to share this valuable information with your friends. Interested individuals can apply for the Latest Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 before the closing dates i.e., 19/04/2017. Have a glance at the Postal Circle AP Postal Circle Jobs 2017 District wise. The applicants must have completed Matriculation/ SSC. OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office. Eminent individuals have to read the notification for the educational qualification, application fees, selection process details.
Indian Postal Department Job Openings of AP 2017
|Latest AP Postal Office jobs Notification|
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak posts|
|No of Vacancies||1126 posts|
|Work Designation||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to apply||Started|
|Closing date to apply||19/04/2017|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Post Office Vacancy Details – Gramin Dak Sevak posts
|Sno||Division||No of Vacancies|
|1||Anantapur Division||24 Posts|
|2||Chittoor Division||10 Posts|
|3||Cuddapah Division||65 Posts|
|4||Hindupur Division||42 Posts|
|5||Kurnool Division||68 Posts|
|6||Nandyal Division||42 Posts|
|7||Proddatur Division||32 Posts|
|8||Tirupathi Division||57 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||1126 Posts|
The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in following the details shown below.
Indian Postal Circle Careers
AP Postal Department is a government-operated postal system in India. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the AP Postal Office jobs. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Indian postal jobs of AP Postman & Mail Guard jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are interested in utilizing, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application to the below mentioned procedure. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Department Mail Guard & Postman Jobs
The Job seekers of AP Postal Circle Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements of AP Postal Office jobs provided below.
Age Limit for AP Postal Office Recruitment 2017:
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
Qualification for AP Postal Recruitment:
- The Candidates applying for Postman must pass Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
- Individuals applying for Mail Guard should have Matriculation/SSC from any recognized Board or University.
Pay Scale for the AP Post Office Jobs:
- The persons who are selected or shortlisted for Postman/ Mail Guard jobs may get the Scale pay as per the government norms.
Selection Process for AP Post Office:
Selection of the candidates for the AP Postal Office jobs will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Office jobs 2017 – www.appost.in
- Go to AP Postal Circle official website appost.in
- Thereby click on the Advertisement. (or)
- Open the notification link provided on this page.
- Read all the Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of AP Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Click on the link given below to apply directly for these posts.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo & signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information and submit the Form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
Important Dates for AP Postal Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date to apply online: 18/03/2017
- Last date for Apply Online and Fee payment: 19/04/2017
Click here to apply
|Previous papers||Last 10 year Solved Papers|
Follow our website for latest updates on Indian post jobs, i.e., AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, Syllabus and Previous papers. For the more information about AP Postal Office jobs application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification.