- 1 AP Postal Office Jobs Notification – appost.in
AP Postal Circle Notification for Postman, Mail Guard with 121 Vacancies issued on 4th August 2016. The eligible and interested candidates who desired to apply for AP Post Office, their vacancies details are provided here. The last date for registration for these posts on 4th September and apply mode through Online. The candidates who want to be part of AP Postal Office jobs can be selected through Written Test (Aptitude test). Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e., vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. – appost.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 55000 Indian Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks jobs. Apply Online for these Post Master and GDS posts. Get complete details of Indian Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs, Postal Circle Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site. Check the below link for complete details about this recruitment.
AP Postal Office Jobs Notification – appost.in
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has issued an employment notification for filling Postman, Mail Guard jobs in Andhra Pradesh in different regions. The Job hunters who are willing to apply for these positions must check the eligibility conditions. The candidates to participate for AP Postal Office jobs, they have to apply through Online. To know how to implement, follow below mentioned procedure. The applicants must have completed Matriculation/ SSC. The candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 400/– and Rs. 100/- for the registration fee. The age should be in between 18-27 years.
Indian Postal Circle Careers
AP Postal Department is a government-operated postal system in India. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the AP Postal Office jobs. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Indian postal jobs of AP Postman & Mail Guard jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are interested in utilizing, have to apply through Online, in which one should submit the application to below mentioned procedure. For further details about this Recruitment, i.e., No of vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Indian Postal Department Job Openings of AP 2016
The Job hunters who are intended to work in Indian post jobs can get their required details here. The applicants who are searching for latest Central Government jobs in following the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: AP Postal Circle
Official Website: www.appost.in
Total No of Vacancies: 121
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: Central Government jobs
AP Post Office Vacancy Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply for AP Postal Office jobs can check the AP Post Office Notification Vacancy details. For further details see the official notification provided below. Vacancy Details of AP Postal department at different regions are given below.
- Postman Vacancy Details
|AP Postal dept. At Kurnool Region||Postman Vacancies|
|Anantapur Division||01 Posts|
|Chittoor Division||04 Posts|
|Cuddapah Division||04 Posts|
|Hindupur Division||02 Posts|
|Kurnool Division||06 Posts|
|Nandyal Division||05 Posts|
|Proddatur Division||02 Posts|
|Tirupathi Division||06 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|AP Postal dept. At Vijayawada Region||Postman Vacancies|
|Bhimavaram Division||08 Posts|
|Eluru Division||04 Posts|
|Gudivada Division||02 Posts|
|Gudur Division||01 Posts|
|Guntur Division||07 Posts|
|Machilipatnam Division||03 Posts|
|Narasaraopet Division||03 Posts|
|Nellore Division||05 Posts|
|Ongole Division||05 Posts|
|T.P Gudem Division||01 Posts|
|Tenali Division||04 Posts|
|Vijayawada Division||12 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||55 Posts|
|AP Postal dept. At Visakhapatnam Region||Postman Vacancies|
|Amalapuram Division||03 Posts|
|Anakapalle Division||05 Posts|
|Kakinada Division||04 Posts|
|Parvathipuram Division||01 Posts|
|Rajahmundry Division||05 Posts|
|Srikakulam Division||02 Posts|
|Visakhapatnam Division||11 Posts|
|Vizianagaram Division||02 Posts|
|Total Vacancies||33 Posts|
- Mail Guard Vacancy details
|Mail Guard vacancies||Vacancies|
|RMS AG Dn, Guntakal||01 Posts|
|RMS Y Dn Vijayawada||01 Posts|
|RMS V Dn, Visakhapatnam||01 Posts|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Department Mail Guard & Postman Jobs
The Job seekers of AP Postal Circle Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements of AP Postal Office jobs provided below.
Age Limit for Postal Office Recruitment:
- The Aspirant should have minimum 18years of age and maximum of 27years of age
- The Upper age limit relaxation applicable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others by the instructions issued by the Government of India.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
Qualification for AP Postal Recruitment:
- The Candidates applying for Postman must pass Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
- Individuals applying for Mail Guard should have Matriculation/SSC from any recognized Board or University.
- The persons who are selected or shortlisted for Postman/ Mail Guard jobs may get the Scale pay of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2000 and admissible allowance.
Indian Post Office Recruitment in AP 2016
Selection Process for AP Post Office:
The Eligible and Interested candidates in AP Postal Office jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- Written Test (Aptitude test).
Application Fee for AP Postal Department Examination:
The Candidates who are applying for Postman/ Mail Guard posts in AP Postal Office jobs
- The Fee for Application form Registration will be Rs. 100/- and for Examination fee is Rs. 400/-.
- All female Candidates belonging (OC/OBC/SC/ST) application fee: Rs. 100/-.
- Male candidates of (OC/OBC) application fee will be Rs 100/- and Examination fee of Rs. 400/-
- Male candidates of (SC/ST) application fee: Rs.100/-.
- Ex-service men of (OC/OBC) application fee will be Rs.100/- and Examination fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Ex-service men of (SC/ST) Application fee: Rs.100/-
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Post Office jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of AP Postal Circle jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps of AP Postal Office jobs:
- Go to AP Postal Circle official website appost.in
- Thereby click on the Advertisement. (or)
- Open the notification link provided on this page.
- Read all the Instructions and requirements explicitly contained in the official notification of AP Postal Circle Recruitment.
- Click on the link given below to apply directly for these posts.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo & signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information and submit the Form.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
Important Dates for AP Postal Recruitment:
- The Last date for Apply Online and Fee payment: 04/09/2016.
For the more information about AP Postal Office jobs application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.
Follow our website for latest updates on Indian post jobs, i.e., AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016, Syllabus and Previous papers.