Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2017: Army Air Defence Records, Odisha has recently come up with the notification to recruit 19 aspirants for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible and interested applicants can apply for AAD Careers 2017 from 29th June 2017. The application mode is Offline. The Army Air Defence Records Vacancy 2017 application form is available on this website i.e mod.nic.in. Candidates have to submit their application form before 23rd July 2017.
Army Air Defence Recruitment 2017
The Ministry of Defence is going to recruit deserving candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk in Odisha. So, it has released the Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2017 Notification recently. All the defense jobs aspiring candidates can make use of this opportunity before the last date i.e 23rd July 2017. In line with the official notification, only the eligible candidates should apply for the Army Air Defence Records LDC Vacancies 2017 @ www.mod.nic.in from 29th June 2017. Moreover, the candidates along with the eligibility should also clear the Written examination conducted by Army Air Defence Golapur Recruitment 2017. However, you can check the details of this Odisha Government Job official notification available below on this page. So, keep reading the article and get the details of Army Air Defence Records Jobs 2017.
Latest Employment News is the source available on our website to help you with job notifications. According to the recent notification, the individuals willing to apply for the Army Air Defence Records Notification 2017 should meet the eligibility. He/she should have passed Class 12th and must be speed in typing for the post of LDC at Army Air Defence Records Vacancy 2017. Additionally, the applicants should have the age between 18 years to 25 years. In order to select the applicants, the Ministry of Defence conducts a Written examination, skill test. Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview. However, further details like age limit, selection process, application fee, educational qualification, pay scale and how to apply the process of Army Air Defence Records Ganjam Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below.
Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2017 – mod.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Army Air Defence Records (AAD)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/Skill Test/Interview|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
Army Air Defence Records Vacancy Details 2017
The below mentioned table gives the Complete detail about a number of Vacancies available in each Post.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||19|
Army Air Defence Records Ganjam Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are willing to apply for Army Air Defence Records Recruitment 2017 has to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Only then, they will be considered as eligible applicants.
- The applicant must have passed Class 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University with minimum marks.
- Candidate must have a typing speed of 30-35 words per minute in English, Hindi, and computers.
The aspirant show satisfies the below mentioned age limit in order to apply for these Jobs.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Applicants need not pay any application fee.
The Candidates are selected based on their performance in the below mentioned Tests.
- Written Examination/Skill Test
- Interview Process.
The Selected candidates are offered an attractive pay scale of the Rs.19900/-Per month from the Company as per the norms.
How to apply for Army Air Defence Records Jobs 2017?
- Firstly, log on to the Official Website @ www.mod.gov.in.
- On the home page, you fill find the Official Notification.
- Download the Official Notification.
- Applicant should read all the eligibility before applying.
- Scroll down, you will find the Application form.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Paste the photograph.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Documents have to be compulsorily attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Submit the application form to the below mentioned Postal address.
Army Air Defence Records, Gopalpur Military Station,
- Notification Release Date: 29th June 2017.
- Starting Date of Application: 29th June 2017.
- Closing Date of Application: 23rd July 2017.
AAD Records Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here