BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Bharat Electrical Limited Ghaziabad has dispatched the latest Notification for the BEL Ghaziabad 200 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017. The BEL Ghaziabad is looking to hire the passionate and skilled candidates for the ITI Trade Apprentice in the BEL careers. The aspirants who have completed the Craftsman training can apply for the BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment through the online mode. Applicants have to visit the official website www.bel-india.com to apply before the last date i.e., 18th March 2017. We have shared the BEL Ghaziabad Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 eligibility on this article. Have a glance at the BEL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification available in the below sections.
BEL Ghaziabad 200 Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017 – www.bel-india.com
Bharat Electrical Limited Ghaziabad is inviting the application forms from the eligible and qualified individuals for the BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017. The recent BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Notification 2017 has been proclaimed to recruit the 200 eligible aspirants. Try to utilize this Latest Employment News of this month. Applicants who have passed the craftsman Training can proceed further to check the Bharat Electrical Limited Ghaziabad Trade Apprentice Notification. The Age of the candidates must not exceed 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable to the eligible aspirants as per the Norms and Regulations of BEL. Get ready for the Latest Central Govt jobs and check in to the Official website www.bel-india.com from 22nd February 2017 onwards.
Ghaziabad Bharat Electrical Limited Notification for Trade Apprentice Posts
Get ready for the Latest BEL Notification 2017. The BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment Application process has started from 22/02/2017 and it will end on 18/03/2017. The officials will accept the application from the qualified who have satisfied the eligibility criteria. Aspirants are advised to refer the BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Notification for the full-fledged details regarding the post wise eligibility. The officials will recruit the individuals on the basis score obtained in the Written Test/ Interview. The Dept will offer the good package for the eligible contestants as per the Norms.
BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ www.bel-india.com
|Latest BEL Ghaziabad Trade Apprentice Notification 2017|
|Name of the Department||Bharat Electrical Limited(BEL)|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentice Posts|
|No of Posts available||200 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Starting to Apply Online||22/02/2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||18/03/2017|
BEL Apprentice Vacancy Details 2017
- Fitter – 32
- Turner – 06
- Welder – 04
- Electrician – 28
- Machinist – 06
- D’Man (Civil) – 04
- Electronic Mech – 32
- D’Man (Mech.) -10
- COPA – 70
- Ref. & Air Condi – 02
- Electroplater – 06
Eligibility Criteria for the BEL Ghaziabad Trade Apprentice Jobs
- 10th Class Examination from any government recognized education board.
- Also, the Candidate must possess ITI Certificate in respective trade from National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) in 2014 /2015/2016.
- Age of the Aspirant must be less than 28 years.
- The Age Relaxation will be applicable for the SC, ST, OBC candidates as per the government norms.
Candidates are advised to Refer to official notification for the Application fee details.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online for BEL Ghaziabad ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – www.bel-india.com
- Log on to the Bharat Electrical Limited Ghaziabad official website i.e. www.bel-india.com.
- Now, click on the BEL Ghaziabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017 link.
- Carefully read all the instruction carefully before applying for the respective post.
- Later register yourself by enrolling the details like Name, Address, Date of Birth etc.
- Attach/ Scan the required documents if necessary.
- Upload recent passport size Photograph & Signature on the application form.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Take the printout copy of the Application Form for further use.
- Starting date to apply online: 22nd February 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application Form: 18th March 2017
- Written Test and Personal Interview: To be notified later