BHEL Notification 2015
BHEL Notification 2015 has recently released in the month of September. BHEL has recently published this advertisement to fill 200 vacancies of Engineer Trainee posts in various departments. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts released under BHEL Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these Trainee Engineers on or before the last date. The BHEL Notification for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date of online application is 1st February 2016.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a Schedule-A Maharatna CPSE Company. It is the Largest Engineering Enterprise in India. Bhel Caters the needs of Core Sectors like Power, Transmission, Transportation, Industry and other industries like pharmaceuticals, Petroleum, Steel, etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service Centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of local offices and project sites spread all over India. Every year it releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. Recently it has released BHEL Notification 2015 for filling the vacancies in Mechanical, Electrical and other departments. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Delhi can grab this opportunity.
BHEL is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 200 vacancies of Engineer Trainee posts in various departments. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the BHEL India Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to these posts in Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics departments, etc. and are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE 2016). Candidates can also check the official website www.bhel.com for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding BHEL Notification 2015 will be mentioned below.
BHEL Vacancy 2015
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited had been released notification for 200 Engineer Trainee posts in many departments through BHEL Recruitment 2015 Notification. Please follow the table below for department wise Vacancy details of BHEL Notification 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of BHEL India Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the Department||No of Posts||GATE Subject Code|
Eligibility Criteria of BHEL India Recruitment 2015
The candidates who are willing to apply for these BHEL jobs released under BHEL India Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the BHEL Notification 2015.
Age Limit of BHEL Engineer Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Trainee Engineer jobs released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited should attain the below age limit.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
- For candidates who have done PG in Engineering or Business Administration, Maximum age: 29 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of BHEL Ltd Recruitment
- Candidates must possess Full-time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or dual degree programme in relevant stream from any recognized Indian Institute/ University.
BHEL Notification 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainee.
No of posts: 200.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government.
Training Period: 1 year.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these Trainee Engineer Jobs released under BHEL Notification 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- GATE 2016 Score.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates who are willing to apply for BHEL jobs should pay the application fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India. The fee should be drawn to Power Jyoti A/c 31170378124 only through the challan hosted on the official site. Fee for different categories is mentioned below.
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil.
- Last date for submission of GATE 2016 online application: 01/10/2015.
- Availability of GATE 2016 Admit Cards: 17/12/2015.
- Starting date for filling BHEL online application: 04/01/2016 from 10.00 am.
- Last date for submission of BHEL application: 01/02/2016 up to 5.00 pm.
- Last date for sending Acknowledgement slip: 08/02/2016.
- Closing date for sending Acknowledgement slip for North East and Far flung areas: 15/02/2016
BHEL Recruitment Online Application
Application form for these Engineer Trainee Jobs released under BHEL Notification 2015 will be available on our site from 04/01/2016. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. You can also get the online application form from the official site. The Application form will be available up to 01/02/2016.
- During Training Period: Rs. 20,600/- to Rs. 46,500/-.
- After Training: Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for these BHEL Jobs released by BHEL Notification 2015 should follow the below steps before applying online.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Candidates need to register for GATE 2016 through the website gate.iisc.ernet.in
- Click on apply online link.
- After registering for GATE 2016, apply for BHEL Notification 2015.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Send the Acknowledgement slip to the given address before the last date.
Sr.DGM (HRM), Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.,
Boiler Auxiliaries Plant, Indira Gandhi Industrial Complex,
Ranipet-632 401, Tamil Nadu.
Admit Cards of BHEL 2015 Recruitment
After the closing date of the online application form, BHEL Limited Recruitment 2015 admit cards are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of BHEL Notification 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. BHEL will post the Admit cards of BHEL 2015 Recruitment on the website few days before the hiring process.
BHEL Results 2015
After the recruitment process has completed, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited will release the results of BHEL Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the hiring process for these Trainee Engineers in Electrical, Metallurgy, Mechanical and Electronics departments should check the official website for results. The full details of BHEL Notification 2015 results will announce in our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.