BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019: Apply for 69 Workmen and Supervisors Posts. Bank Note Press Dewas has released this advertisement to fill up with 69 Workmen and Supervisors. The Retired Officers of Bank Note Press can apply for the eligible post to join in Bank Note Press, Dewas. Thus, the applications should be submitted only through the postal address defined below. Make use of this better opportunity who are waiting for Bank Jobs. The application must be posted before the last date ends i.e. 25th May 2019.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Board||Bank Note Press Dewas|
|Name of the Post||Workmen and Supervisors|
|Educational Qualification||Retired BNP’s|
|No of Vacancies||69|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25th May 2019|
|Job Location||Dewas, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
BNP Dewas Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Supervisor (Level S-1 & S-2) Printing Press||13|
|Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6) Printing Press||31|
|Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6) Ink Factory||25|
BNP Recruitment Notification 2019-20
The Notification has been released for the candidates who are under the scale level as per the BNP Norms. So, the candidates can check out the eligibility details before applying for the Posts. The vital information about eligibility is explained in the below page. For Officer’s attention, the application receiving date has been already started on 14th May 2019. Hence, the retired officers can update their job details frequently on our webpage.
Eligibility for Bank Note Press Dewas Jobs
- The retired officers should be educated as per the BNP Norms which was given in the Official Notification.
- Upper Age Limit: Below 65 Years
The Selection Process will be based on the performance of the Officers in,
- Written Examination
|Name of the Posts||Salary Offered|
|Supervisor (Level S-1 & S-2) Printing Press||Rs.40,000/- (All inclusive)|
|Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6) Printing Press||Rs.30,000/- (All inclusive)|
|Workmen (Level W-1 to W-6) Ink Factory||Rs.30,000/- (All inclusive)|
- Applying Officers can refer to the Official Notification for Application Fee Details.
Remember Before Applying:
- Applicants must be retired from Bank Note Press, Dewas or sister concern units of SPMCIL.
- The application should be made in the specified format only.
- Application in the specified format should reach on the below address within the last date.
- An appointment will be purely on a selection basis.
- The above Consultants will be engaged purely in a fixed term contract basis for the period of 30.09.2019.
- The engagement period may be extended further up to 31.03.2020 after assessment of their performance.
- However, the satisfied candidates with the terms and conditions can go through the How to apply steps for applying process.
How to Apply for BNP Jobs 2019-20
The candidates who undergo with the terms and conditions of BNP Norms can follow the steps given below,
- Go to the “Application Form” link given below.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Write all the blanked columns with your personal details asked in it.
- Enclose all the needed documents with your CV.
- Pay the Application Fee if defined.
- Paste your present Passport Size photo.
- Cover the Application Form with your Signature.
- Application Form with all the documents should be posted to the Address given below,
Assistant Manager (HR),
Human Resource Department, Admn. Building, Block-VI,
Bank Note Press, Dewas (MP)- 455001.
Important Dates for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date to Apply||14th May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25th June 2019|
Important Links for BNP Recruitment 2019-20
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Bank Note Press, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Bank Note Press, Dewas was established in the year 1974. Bank Note Press Dewas is an industrial unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited. It is owned by the Government of India. Dewas Note Press was formed to print world-class high-quality banknotes of different denominations. This unit is engaged in the printing of banknotes incorporating higher security features like Intaglio/ Orlof printing, micro tints, interlock designs, latent image, etc., to prevent them from forgery and meet the increasing demands of Reserve Bank of India. Dewas Note Press conducts recruitment for different posts annually in large numbers on every Year. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies of Supervisor posts through BNP Dewas Recruitment 2019 notification.