- 1 BPCL Recruitment 2017 – bharatpetroleum.in
- 2 BPCL Jobs 2017 Notification
- 2.1 BPCL Vacancy Details – 60 Process Technician Posts
- 2.2 BPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.3 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment Details
- 3 BPCL Recruitment Notification for 40 Process Technician Vacancy – bharatpetroleum.com
- 3.1 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Vacancy Details – 40 Process Technician Posts
- 3.2 BPCL notification 2017 Details – 40 vacancies
- 3.3 BPCL Recruitment 2017 – 69 General Workman Posts
- 3.4 BPCL Vacancy Details
- 3.5 Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment 2017
- 3.6 BPCL Notification 2017 Details – BPCL Jobs
- 3.7 BPCL Admit Cards
- 4 Bharat Petroleum Vacancy Details
- 4.1 Eligibility Criteria of BPCL Operator Recruitment 2017 – www.bharatpetroleum.com
- 4.2 BPCL Notification 2017 Details
- 4.3 BPCL Results
- 4.4 Download BPCL Field Operator Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
BPCL Recruitment 2017: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Released the Latest Employment Notification to fill up the 85 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are looking for the BPCL Jobs can utilize this notification before the Last Date. Applicants who are interested in these jobs may apply through online before the 8th June 2017. You can find more information regarding the BPCL Notification in below steps.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 – bharatpetroleum.in
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Published the Today Employment News, i.e Apprentice Recruitment Notification. The Notification is to fill up the 85 vacancies of Apprentice Jobs. Aspirants who have passed Engineering or Equivalent Qualification can apply for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. It is the Great opportunity for all Unemployed Job Seekers. Eligible Applicants can send applications from 19th May 2017 to 8th June 2017.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts:||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||85|
BPCL Jobs 2017 Notification Eligibility Details
Applicants must have passed Diploma in Engineering or required qualification from recognized university or Board.
Aspirants age Should not Exceed 23 Years. Age Relaxations will be applicable as per govt rules.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Notification 2017?
- Applicants need to visit official website i.e www.bharatpetroleum.in
- Click on the Careers and Current Openings.
- Select your Examination or Download the Application form from Direct Link given below.
- Fill the Required Details.
- Attach the Relevant Document Copies with the Application form and Send to below Address.
DGM (ADMIN/T&D) MR, BPCL,
Mumbai Refinery Mahul,
Starting Date to Apply: 19/05/2017
Last Date to Apply: 08/06/2017
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification published with an adv num MRPT_UO/02/2016 on 26/09/2016. The BPCL Jobs Notification is released to fill the online applications for 60 Process Technician & Utility Operator Jobs. All Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online from the Official Site www.bharatpetroleum.com. Those candidates can Apply for these Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs from 01/10/2016 to 16/10/2016. They can also get the complete information regarding the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Process Technician & Utility Operator Recruitment on this Page.
BPCL Jobs 2017 Notification
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has been released Employment News to fill 6o Vacancies. Aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can apply for these BPCL Recruitment 2017. This BPCL Jobs Notification is the best opportunity for the Candidates who searching Govt Jobs in Maharashtra (Mumbai). Aspirants can apply for this Recruitment through the Official Site. The Starting date for the Online Application Form is 01/10/2016. They must Submit their Application Form on before 16/10/2016. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Process Technician Recruitment must check the details of these 60 Posts. More details regarding the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment like Eligible Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process mentioned below. You may also check the official Notification of BPCL Utility Operator Recruitment for complete information.
BPCL Vacancy Details – 60 Process Technician Posts
Total No. of vacancies: 60 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Process Technician Gr ‘7’: 40 Posts.
- Utility Operator Gr ‘7’: 15 Posts.
- Utility Operator Gr ‘7’ (Boiler): 05 Posts.
BPCL 2017 Recruitment Details
Organisation: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
Job Location: Mumbai.
Job Category: Government Jobs.
Applying Mode: Online.
Total Number of vacancies: 60 Jobs.
Name of the Post: Process Technician, Utility Operator.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment should have the following qualification according to the Posts.
- For Process Technician Gr 7 Jobs: Candidates must Pass with First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Technology from a Government Polytechnic.
- For Utility Operator Gr 7 Posts: Aspirants Should Possess full Time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology with First Class (60%) from a Government Polytechnic. And First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Aspirants must have the Post qualification experience of Minimum 5 Years.
The Applicants of BPCL Recruitment should have the Age Limit as on 01/10/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- 5 years Relaxation of Upper Age for SC/ ST Candidates.
- 3 years Relaxation of Upper Age for OBC Candidates.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment Details
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Process Technician Recruitment Board will pay the Salary for the candidates who selected for the BPCL Jobs as follows.
- For Process Technician & Utility Operator Posts have the Pay Scale of Rs. 13,800/- to Rs. 41,000/-
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Board will recruit the Applicants based on their Performance through the following Process.
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- The BPCL Jobs Notification Advertised on 26/09/2016.
- The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Recruitment Online Application Form Starts from 01/10/2016.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 16/10/2016.
BPCL Process Technician Recruitment Online Application
BPCL Jobs Online Application form is available from 01/10/2016. Aspirants can also apply for the BPCL Recruitment by opening the Application link given below. All Eligible candidates must apply on before 16/10/2016. Follow the given process to apply for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for BPCL 2017 Recruitment?
- Visit the Official Site www.bharatpetroleum.com or direct link given below.
- Read the Official notification step by step Patiently.
- Click on the Online Application Form of Process Technician Jobs.
- Now Fill the Application Form with Necessary Details.
- Upload the Required Certificates, Photocopies & Signature of Applicant.
- Submit the Application Form before 16/10/2016.
- Take a Printout copy of Online Application Form for further use.
- For more details go through the official notification.
BPCL Recruitment Notification 2016 for the Process Technician posts has released. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Mumbai have to check this notification. The BPCL Recruitment Notification is issued for 40 Process Technician jobs. People Who are searching for these jobs can apply before the last date. This Notification released on 25th June 2016. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancies Application submission last date is 04-08-2016.
BPCL Recruitment Notification for 40 Process Technician Vacancy – bharatpetroleum.com
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is Oil and gas company. The headquarters was located in Mumbai, Maharashtra State. The Burmah Shell was renamed as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on 1st August 1977. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Board is inviting applications for the Process Technician Posts under BPCL jobs 2017 notification. Candidates can work at rotating shifts also.
The candidates have to complete Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from any recognized university to apply for BPCL vacancies. General and OBC candidates should have minimum 60% marks in their academics & SC / ST candidates required minimum 50% marks. One year Experience is needed for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment. Maximum Age limit should be below 27 years for general candidates on 01-07-2016, 30 years for OBC candidates and 32 years for SC / ST candidates. There is no Application Fee for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancies 20167notification. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility Criteria can fill the application form from the official web-site. Further details regarding BPCL Vacancies Notification like age limit, vacancies, qualification, pay scale, application and how to apply are given below. Further updates frequently visit out a website.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Vacancy Details – 40 Process Technician Posts
Candidates who are interested in applying for BPCL Process Technician jobs have to check the eligibility Criteria. We gave complete details about it.
→ who completed the Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Technology can apply for these Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs.
→ Minimum Experience One Year is Required for the candidates.
→ distance / Part time and such mode qualified Diploma candidates are not qualified for this BPCL vacancy
→ Candidates with B.Tech / B.E or equal qualified candidates need not apply for these jobs
→ Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Vacancy Notification is suitable for the candidates who can work at rotating shifts (night shifts also).
BPCL notification 2017 Details – 40 vacancies
Organization Name: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Advertisement Number: MRPT/01/2016
Notification Date: 25th July 2016
No of Posts: 40
Job Type: Rotating Shifts (night shifts also).
Name of the Post: Process Technician
Application mode: Online
Job Location: Mumbai
Selection Procedure: Candidates who applied for Bharat Petroleum Corporation LimitedVacancies 2017 will be selected through
Skill Assessment Test
Based on their performance in above tests candidates will be selected.
Pay Scale:13,800 – 41,000per month
BPCL Eligibility Criteria
People who show interest in doing Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Process Technician jobs can fulfill the following conditions. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is looking for Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Technology People only. B.Tech / B.E or other equivalent qualified candidates need not apply for these BPCL jobs. The candidates who satisfy age limit and educational qualification are eligible to fill Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs application form. We gave complete details about it.
Who are Interested to apply for BPCL Recruitment Vacancies satisfy below age criteria.
For General, candidates have below 27 years.
OBC candidates have 30 years.
For SC / ST candidates have 32 years.
- Aspirants should complete full-time Diploma in Chemical Engineering /Technology from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in their academics for General and OBC candidates & minimum 50% marks required for SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates have One year Working Experience. Candidates are capable of working rotating shifts (night shifts also).
For more details about Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment, notification check official notification that is attached below.
How to Apply Online Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
The BPCL Online application form Direct link is given below. Fill the Required details carefully and upload the soft copies in specified format otherwise, your application form will be rejected at the time of Admit card dispatching. We provide detail steps to complete BPCL application form successfully. Follow the below Process.
Initially, you have to read the official advertisement notification.
Open the application form from BPCL website.
Check what are the documents required and keep Soft copies in ready.
Caste certificate is required for OBC / SC / ST candidates.
Disability certificates are required for Physically handicapped Persons.
Fill the application with relevant details.
Check before submitting the application Carefully.
After fill, the details submit the application save the Acknowledgment.
Further Reference takes a Print of implementation and acknowledgment.
Advertisement Date: 25-07-2016
Starting date to submit Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited online application: 30-07-2016
The last date to submit online applications: 04-08-2016
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification released for General Workman-B Posts. Apply Online for Bharat Petroleum Notification 2017 on or before 04th July 2016. Applicants have to read the detailed BPCL Jobs Notification available below.
BPCL Recruitment 2017 – 69 General Workman Posts
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery has issued the Notification on 20th May 2016 with Advt No: KR/RECTT/01/2016 to fill 69 vacancies of Chemist Trainee, General Workman-B Posts. Candidates have to read the Notification before applying for BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers searching for Central Government Jobs have to apply for Bharat Petroleum Jobs on or before the last date. Applicants who have completed Diploma or M.Sc have to utilize this opportunity. The Online Application Link will be made available from 18th June 2016 to 04th July 2016. The Aspirant can also visit the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com for more details regarding the General Workman Notification. Further details like Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of BPCL Kochi Refinery Jobs are mentioned below.
BPCL Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Chemist Trainee||06 Posts|
|2.||General Workman-B (Trainee) – Chemical||15 Posts|
|3.||Mechanical-General Workman-B (Trainee)||35 Posts|
|4.||General Workman-B (Trainee) – Electrical||13 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment 2017
Age Limit for Bharat Petroleum Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for General Workman Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.06.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
- For Chemist Trainee: Job Seekers must complete M.Sc (Chemistry) in Analytical Chemistry from recognized Institute/University with 60% marks.
- For General Workman-B: Applicants must pass Diploma in the relevant discipline with 60% marks from recognized University/Institute.
BPCL Notification 2017 Details – BPCL Jobs
Name of the Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Kochi Refinery.
Official Web Site: www.bharatpetroleum.com.
Name of the Post: Chemist Trainee, General Workman-B Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 69 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Applicants applied for BPCL Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Test.
- Skill or Proficiency Test.
- Pre-Employment Medical Test.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- For Chemist Trainee: Rs 13,500/- to 31,000/- per month.
- For General Workman-B: Rs 11,500/- to 20,000/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18/06/2016 (from 10.00 a.m.).
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 04/07/2016 (till 5.00 p.m.).
BPCL Online Application – www.bharatpetroleum.com
Applicants have to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2017 through the link available below. The Online Application Link will be made available from 18th June 2016. Candidates have to apply for the Chemist Trainee, General Workman-B Posts. The Last Date to submit the Online Application is 04th July 2016.
- Read the Notification Carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Online Link which is available below.
- Fill the Form in Detail.
- Upload Scanned Copies of Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the Application before the due date.
- Take a Printout of the Application for future reference.
BPCL Admit Cards
The Applicant applied for BPCL Kochi Refinery Recruitment 2017 will get the Admit Card few days before the Exam. The Admit Card Link will be made available on our site. Candidate can also download the BPCL Admit Card from the Official Website. The Aspirant have to regularly visit our site for more latest updates regarding Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2017.
BPCL Field Operator Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2017. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited has published this advertisement to fill 196 vacancies of Operator (Field) Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these Jobs released under Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Operator Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd Field Operator Jobs through BPCL Recruitment 2017. The Online Application Link will be available from 20th May 2016 to 06th June 2016. The Detailed BPCL Field Operator Notification 2017 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.bharatpetroleum.com for more details regarding the Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2017. Further details like Operator Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs are mentioned below.
Bharat Petroleum Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Operator (Field).
Total Vacancies: 196 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria of BPCL Operator Recruitment 2017 – www.bharatpetroleum.com
Candidates who wish to apply for BPCL Field Operator Jobs have to attain the below age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 23 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of Government.
Educational Qualification for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs
- Applicants must pass 10th std/SSC/SSLC or HSC with 2 years ITI/NTC in relevant discipline with 70% marks from Government recognized Institute.
BPCL Notification 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com.
Name of the Post: Operator (Field) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 196 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Field Operator Jobs released under BPCL Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Merit Marks.
- Written Test.
- Skill Assessment Test & Physical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,250/- to 20,000/- per month.
- Starting date for filling online application: 20/05/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application: 06/06/2016.
BPCL Online Application – www.bharatpetroleum.com
Application form for this BPCL Field Operator Jobs released under BPCL Operator Recruitment 2017 is available on our site attached below. Applicants need to select Click on Apply online tab for the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Online Application form for Bharat Petroleum Recruitment 2017 will be available on the site up to 06th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs, Click below link
BPCL Online Application for Field Operator Posts (Link will be active from 20th May 2016)
After the hiring process has completed, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will release the results of BPCL Field Operator Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have applied for this BPCL Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates.