BSNL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification: Latest Employment News update from telecom board. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is commonly known as BSNL has released the latest BSNL Career Notification. As per the notification, there are 198 vacancies to be filled for Junior Telecom Officers in Civil & Electrical branch. Candidates can apply for this BSNL Jobs 2019 before 12th March 2019. Engineering candidates from Civil and Electrical department can apply for this BSNL Recruitment 2019 Notification as the Online applications will start from 11th February 2019. Know in detail about the BSNL Careers for Management Trainee Posts in this article. Get the complete description about BSNL Board here.
Latest BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 198 JTO Vacancies
- Apply Online Link
- BSNL JTO Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- BSNL JTO Syllabus
- BSNL JTO Previous Papers
- About BSNL
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||198|
|Name of the Post||Junior Telecom Officer – JTO (Civil & Electrical)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th March 2019|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
BSNL Careers 2019-20 for 198 JTO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||198||Rs. 16,400-/- to Rs.40,500/- per month|
BSNL Vacancy 2019 – State Wise
|Name of the State||JTO (Electrical)||JTO (Civil)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||03||03|
|Northern Telecom Region||01||03|
|North East I||04||02|
|North East II||05||02|
|Uttar Pradesh (East)||06||03|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||01||02|
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – Civil||198|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – Electrical|
Job Seekers who are looking forward to filling the 198 vacancies released through BSNL Junior Telecom Officer JTO Recruitment 2019-20 must posses below eligibility criteria
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – Civil|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) – Electrical|
|Age Limits for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2019:|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)|
BSNL Jobs 2019-20 Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Details|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||Rs. 16,400-/- to Rs.40,500/- per month|
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ ST & Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates will be selected based on their performance based on the following tests:
- GATE 2019 Score
BSNL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Click on BSNL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Before that, Read BSNL Notification Pdf carefully.
- Then click on the apply online link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in BSNL Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent photograph & attach scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay prescribed BSNL Online Application Form Fee.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the BSNL Recruitment 2019 Process.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer JTO Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|BSNL Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|BSNL Syllabus||Click Here|
|BSNL Previous Papers||Click Here|
Important Dates for Recruitment in BSNL Jobs 2019-20
|Latest BSNL Recruitment 2019 for JTO Exam Dates|
|Advertisement Date||1st February 2019|
|Starting date of Apply Online||11th February 2019|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||12th March 2019|
|BSNL JTO Exam Date||Updated Soon|
About BSNL Board Board
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is commonly known as BSNL is an Indian State-owned telecommunications company. The main headquarters of BSNL is situated in New Delhi. BSNL was incorporated on 15th September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 01st October 2000. Its is the oldest communication service provider in India and BSNL history can be traced back from the British Era. The present CEO of BSNL is Shri Anupam Shrivastava who took charge from 15th January 2015. BSNL has its services in other states also with the name given below
- Andaman & Nicobar Telecom Circle.
- Andhra Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Assam Telecom Circle.
- Bihar Telecom Circle.
- Chhattisgarh Telecom Circle.
- Gujarat Telecom Circle.
- Haryana Telecom Circle.
- Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Jammu & Kashmir Telecom Circle.
- Jharkhand Telecom Circle.
- Karnataka Telecom Circle.
- Kerala Telecom Circle.
- Madhya Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Maharashtra Telecom Circle.
- North East-I Telecom Circle.
- North East-II Telecom Circle.
- Orissa Telecom Circle.
- Punjab Telecom Circle.
- Rajasthan Telecom Circle.
- Tamil Nadu Telecom Circle.
- UP(E) Telecom Circle.
- UP (W) Telecom Circle.
- Uttaranchal Telecom Circle.
- West Bengal Telecom Circle.
What information will u get in this BSNL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Page?
Job Seekers who are looking for the BSNL Jobs 2019 will get all the related information about the latest BSNL vacancy. Aspirants will get detailed information about the application process, educational details & how to apply a method in this BSNL Careers article. Apart from the BSNL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification aspirants will get to know in detail about the syllabus, Previous papers for the BSNL Jobs.
Career Growth in BSNL:
- Employees may expect 5% to 6% hike in their salary every year. i.e. if you get a pay of Rs.30,000/- this year you will get Rs.33,000/- the next year.
- Every 4 to 5 years, there is something called as Pay Recommendation Commission, which makes the recommendation to increase salaries.
- Job Security if high.
- Work Environment is really great.
- All Government Holidays are mandatory.
- Working hours of 8 to 9.5 Hours are mandatory.