Latest BSNL Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 100 Apprentice Vacancies
BSNL Recruitment 2020 Notification: Latest Employment News update from the telecom board. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which is commonly known as BSNL has released the latest BSNL Career Notification. As per the notification, there are 100 vacancies to be filled for Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. Candidates can apply for this BSNL Jobs 2020 before 16th March 2020. Engineering candidates can apply for this BSNL Recruitment 2020 Notification as the Online applications will start from 04th March 2020.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Telangana Circle invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed out during 2018/2019& 2020), for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices. Applicants who are looking for the BSNL Telangana Recruitment can check this article and apply for the vacancies. All the best!!!
BSNL Jobs 2020 – Job Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Number of Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th March 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Details of BSNL Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||75|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electronics Communication Engineering||25|
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment 2020
Job Seekers who are looking forward to filling the 100 vacancies released through BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2020 must possess below eligibility criteria
- Graduate Apprentices – A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
Age Limits for BSNL Recruitment
- The age limit will be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
BSNL Jobs 2020 Salary Details
|Post Name||Monthly Stipend (INR)|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs.3542/-|
Application Fee as per BSNL Careers 2020
- Candidates can refer to the official notification for more information
BSNL Apprentice Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on their performance based on the following tests:
How to apply for BSNL Apprentice Jobs 2020?
For students who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click on Enroll option
- Fill the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated after validation of BoAT (SR)
Note: Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to
- Firstly, Click on BSNL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Before that, Read BSNL Notification Pdf carefully.
- Then click on the apply online link provided below.
- Click on the Login button
- Then, Click the Establishment Request Menu
- Click to Find Establishment
- Upload your Resume here and choose Establishment name
- Type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED’ and search
- Click apply and complete the application process.
Important Dates for BSNL Jobs for Diploma Holders
|Starting Date to Apply||04th march 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16th March 2020|
|Last date for enrolling in NATS portal||12th March 2020|
|Interview Date||19th March 2020|
Important Links for BSNL Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Login | Enroll|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Govt jobs for you
|Recruitment Board||Jobs & Openings||Apply Online & Last Date|
|Telangana High Court||87 – Civil Judge||Telangana High Court Recruitment|
|Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited||104 – GAT, TAT & Trade Apprentice||MIDHANI Recruitment|
|Staff Selection Commission||1355 – Selection Posts (Phase-VIII)||SSC Recruitment|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||218 – AE & AAO||LIC Recruitment|
About BSNL Board Board
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is commonly known as BSNL is an Indian State-owned telecommunications company. The main headquarters of BSNL is situated in New Delhi. BSNL was incorporated on 15th September 2000 and assumed the business of providing telecom services and network management from the Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO) as of 01st October 2000. It is the oldest communication service provider in India and BSNL history can be traced back from the British Era. The present CEO of BSNL is Shri Anupam Shrivastava who took charge from 15th January 2015. BSNL has its services in other states also with the name given below
- Andaman & Nicobar Telecom Circle.
- Andhra Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Assam Telecom Circle.
- Bihar Telecom Circle.
- Chhattisgarh Telecom Circle.
- Gujarat Telecom Circle.
- Haryana Telecom Circle.
- Himachal Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Jammu & Kashmir Telecom Circle.
- Jharkhand Telecom Circle.
- Karnataka Telecom Circle.
- Kerala Telecom Circle.
- Madhya Pradesh Telecom Circle.
- Maharashtra Telecom Circle.
- North East-I Telecom Circle.
- North East-II Telecom Circle.
- Orissa Telecom Circle.
- Punjab Telecom Circle.
- Rajasthan Telecom Circle.
- Tamil Nadu Telecom Circle.
- UP(E) Telecom Circle.
- UP (W) Telecom Circle.
- Uttaranchal Telecom Circle.
- West Bengal Telecom Circle.
What information will u get in this BSNL Recruitment 2020-20 Notification Page?
Job Seekers who are looking for the BSNL Jobs 2020 will get all the related information about the latest BSNL vacancy. Aspirants will get detailed information about the application process, educational details & how to apply a method in this BSNL Careers article. Apart from the BSNL Recruitment 2020-20 Notification aspirants will get to know in detail about the syllabus, Previous papers for the BSNL Jobs.
Career Growth in BSNL:
- Employees may expect a 5% to 6% hike in their salary every year. i.e. if you get a pay of Rs.30,000/- this year you will get Rs.33,000/- the next year.
- Every 4 to 5 years, there is something called a Pay Recommendation Commission, which makes the recommendation to increase salaries.
- Job Security if high.
- Work Environment is really great.
- All Government Holidays are mandatory.
- Working hours of 8 to 9.5 hours are mandatory.