Wish to be a part of Central Government of India Jobs? If so, Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by Bureau of Energy Efficiency, to recruit eligible candidates for 19 Project Engineer & Project Economist Vacancies. Aspirants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these Bureau of Energy Efficiency Vacancies 2017 from 17th July 2017 @ www.beeindia.gov.in. Applicants have to submit their online application forms of Bureau of Energy Efficiency Notification 2017 before 7th August 2017. Continue reading this article to know more about Bureau of Energy Efficiency Jobs 2017.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Delhi Notification 2017
Aspirants, are you all seeking for Central Government Jobs Here is it. Bureau of Energy Efficiency, released Bureau of Energy Efficiency Notification 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for the Post of Project Engineer & Project Economists. There are 19 vacancies available in number. So, all the interested and eligible ones can apply for these Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment Vacancies 2017 from 17th July 2017 through this link i.e www.beeindia.gov.in.
This is a very good opportunity for all the individuals who are looking to work with some Project. You should apply for the Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 through online before 9th August 2017. Applications submitted after the closing date shall not be accepted. So, participants can perform well and grab this opportunity. For more details about Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 Notification, users can go beneath a segment of this page.
BEE Project Engineer & Economist Vacancies 2017
For more Latest Employment News, Candidates must be in touch with our website. Individuals who found themselves eligible according to eligibility criteria of Bureau of Energy Efficiency Exam 2017 should apply for the above concerned post. After that, they should clear the successive tests conducted by the Central government. The assortment of selected candidates will be done on their performance in those tests conducted by Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment Vacancies 2017. Selected participants will get a satisfactory pay i.e Rs.50,000/- from the government. In the below section, you can get some other details like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee mentioned in the official Bureau of Energy Efficiency BEE Recruitment Jobs Notification 2017.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 Details – @ beeindia.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE)|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer & Project Economist Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
BEE Jobs Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Project Engineer & Project Economist Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are interested in working in Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria.
Individuals applying for this recruitment must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Post Graduation in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Aspirants who are applying for this Bureau of Energy Efficiency Jobs 2017 must have met the age as specified below:
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is given to the eligible candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Government.
Candidates selected for Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancies 2017 will get an attractive amount of pay band i.e Rs.50,000/- as per the rules.
To be a part of this Bureau of Energy Efficiency Recruitment 2017, candidates should take up following tests:
- Written Examination
Applicants applying for Bureau of Energy Efficiency Vacancies 2017 should pay the fee of Rs.300/- as per the rules.
How to Apply for BEE Jobs 2017
- Apply online. No other mode of application accepted.
- Firstly visit Bureau of Energy Efficiency Page at official website i.e www.beeindia.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on careers.
- Click on the official notification and read it.
- Then Click on Apply online.
- Complete your one-time registration process if you are a new user.
- Now you can log in.
- The application form will open.
- Please read the advertisement notice carefully.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Start filling the online application form.
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions given.
- Cross verify the filled details.
- Save the details at the end.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- After successful completion of all the stages, you will receive a confirmation message.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future use.
- Advertisement Date: 17th July 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 7th August 2017.
Bureau of Energy Efficiency Career 2017 Notification – Click Here