CCRAS Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 04/2015 to fill 155 Research Officer and Statistical Officer posts in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under CCRAS Research Officer Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these CCRAS Research Officer Jobs through Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 20th February 2016 to 25th March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.ccras.nic.in for more details regarding the CCRAS Delhi Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like CCRAS Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, etc. about CCRAS Statistical Officer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
CCRAS Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Research Officer (Ayurveda)||101|
|2.||Research Officer (Homoeopathy)||01|
|3.||Research Officer (Pathology)||22|
|4.||Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry)||10|
|5.||Research Officer (Medicine)||06|
|6.||Research Officer (Pharmacognosy)||03|
|7.||Research Officer (Chemistry)||06|
|8.||Research Officer (Pharmacology)||04|
|9.||Research Officer (Publication)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences Recruitment
Age Limit for CCRAS Statistical Officer Recruitment
- Maximum age: 40 years.
- Age Relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
Educational Qualification for CCRAS Delhi Recruitment
- Research Officer: Aspirants must have completed MD/ MS degree in the consistent stream from any University/ Institution recognized by CCIM and must be enrolled in Central Register of CCIM or State Register of Ayurveda/ISM.
- Statistical Officer: Candidates must have done Post Graduation degree in Statistics/ Bio-Statistics from a recognized University or Institution with three years Research/ Teaching experience.
CCRAS Recruitment 2016 Details – CCRAS Research Officer Jobs
Name of the Organization: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences.
Official Website: www.ccras.nic.in
Name of the Post: Research Officer & Statistical Officer Posts.
No of posts: 155.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these CCRAS Research Officer Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Test(Online Exam).
- Starting date for filling online application: 20/02/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application(Step-I): 20/03/2016.
- Closing date for fee payment: 22/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the online application(Step-II): 25/03/2016.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for CCRAS Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee by pre-printed challan only at any branch of the State Bank of India. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC Categories: Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 60/-(Bank Charges).
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Categories: Nil.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
CCRAS Online Application – www.ccras.nic.in
Application form for these CCRAS Research Officer Jobs released under CCRAS Delhi Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. The link for applying online will be active from 20th February 2016. Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The CCRAS Online registration for Part-I ends on the 20th March 2016, and Part-II Application form will be available on the site up to 25th March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Vacancies Tab available at the bottom of the page.
- Select Apply online link for the post of Reasearch Officer and Statistical Officer.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment at any branch of the State Bank of India.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.