- 1 CCL Vacancy Details – Central Coalfields Limited Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 CCL Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download Central Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released on 28th March 2016. Central Coalfields Limited has published this advertisement under Ref.No: CCL/Recruitment/Adv/032016/02&03 to fill 157 vacancies of EP Electrician, Staff Nurse, Overseer, Assistant Revenue Inspector & Other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these Central Coalfields Limited Jobs released under CCL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these CCL Jobs through Central Coalfields Ltd Recruitment 2016. The Central Coalfields Limited Online Application will be available on the site from 30th March 2016 to 30th April 2016. Applicants can also check the CCL official website www.ccl.gov.in for more details regarding the CCL Electrician Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like CCL Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding the CCL Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
CCL Vacancy Details – Central Coalfields Limited Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Revenue Inspector||14 Posts|
|2.||Overseer (Civil)||33 Posts|
|3.||EP Electrician (Excavation)/Tech||64 Posts|
|4.||Staff Nurse||39 Posts|
|5.||Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee)||01 Post|
|6.||Pharmacist (Trainee)||04 Posts|
|7.||Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||01 Post|
|8.||Technician (Dental) (Trainee)||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for CCL Electrician Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC&ST Candidates – 5 years, OBC Candidates – 3 years.
Educational Qualification for CCL Jobs
- For Post 1: Applicants must have passed Matriculation with Amanat Examination Certificate or Surveyorship Certificate from ITI.
- For Post 2: Candidates must pass Matriculation with recognized Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Post 3: Aspirants should pass Matriculation with ITI in Electrician Trade with Statutory Certificate & have completed Apprenticeship Training.
- For Post 4: Candidates must pass 10+2 with ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma or Certificate from a recognized institute.
- For Posts 5,7: Applicants must have passed Diploma in respective Technology from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- For Posts 6,8: Aspirants should possess 10+2 and Diploma in related field.
CCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited.
Official Website: www.ccl.gov.in.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 157 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are applying for this Central Coalfields Limited Jobs will be selected based on their performance in Written Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are applying for Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2016 have to pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Portal or Challan generated by CCL Website. The Category wise Fee Details is available below.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
- For Posts 1,2,4 to 7: Rs 19,035.02/- per month.
- For Post 3: Rs 689.65/- per day.
- For Post 8: Rs 17,605.41/- per day.
Central Coalfields Limited Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30/03/2016.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 30/04/2016.
- Last date of receipt of the printout of Online applications: 16/05/2016.
Central Coalfields Limited Online Application – www.ccl.gov.in
Aspirants applying for these Central Coalfields Limited Jobs need to check the online application at the official website of Central Coalfields Limited. The link for applying online will be active from 30th March 2016 on our site. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 30th April 2016. The Last Date for receipt of printout of Online Application along with required documents is 16th May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make Fee Payment through online mode or by challan form.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Send the application form print out along with relevant documents with the name of the post applied and application id on the top of the envelope to the address mentioned below by Registered Post/Speed post on or before the last date.
Documents to be attached along with application:
- Self-attested photocopies of all educational certificates.
- Two window envelope of 25.4 X 11.4 cm (or 10 X 4.5 Inch) size.
- Four Self attested passport size photographs.
- Self-attested legible photocopies of latest Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC.
- No Objection Certificate in the case of permanent employees working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking companies.
The General Manager (Manpower/Recruitment),
2nd Floor, Damodar Building,
Central Coalfields Limited,
Ranchi – 834029.
CCL Electrician Online Application
CCL Staff Nurse Online Application