CCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 17 Pharmacist, Technician & Sanitary
CCL Recruitment 2019: Hi all!! New Employment alert. Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), a Mini Ratna Company in Jharkhand is inviting Online and Offline applications from Indian Nationals to fill up 17 Vacancies. CCL has various vacant positions for Pharmacist, Technician, and Junior Sanitary Inspector Posts.
Eligible Candidates can submit your CCL Online and Offline application forms from 18th February 2019 through below provided link. Closing Date to complete your application process is 19th March 2019. However, after completion of online application, take a print out of it. Attach necessary documents and send it to Postal Address provided below before 30th March 2019.
CCL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification Details
CCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. So, candidates who have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma or Degree in concerned discipline, here is a golden opportunity for you all. Central Coalfields Limited applicants whose age is below 30 years to fill up Pharmacist, Technician and Junior Sanitary Inspector Vacancies in CCL Jobs 2019. Since the vacancies are less in number, competition will be high. So, prepare well for the selection process and grab this excellent job opportunity.
However, after the final selection process, selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 31852.56/- per month. Perform well in your interview or written examination and interview to be a Central Government employee. Take a look at this page completely to know more details.
CCL 2019 Notification Overview
|Name of the Board||Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), Ranchi, Jharkhand|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist, Technician and Junior Sanitary Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||17|
|Starting Date||19th February 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||19th March 2019|
|Last Date to submit Hard copy of Application Form||30th March 2019|
|CCL Recruitment Exam date||Updated Soon|
|Application Mode||Apply Online and Offline|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Ranchi, Jharkhand|
CCL Vacancy 2019 Details
The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature & may either increase or decrease at the discretion of the Management.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)||08 [UR – 03, ST – 01, Backlog – UR – 02, ST – 02]|
|Technician (Pathological) (Trainee)||06 [UR – 04, ST – 01, Backlog – ST – 01]|
|Junior Sanitary Inspector||03 [UR – 03, ST – 00]|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Coalfields Limited CCL Recruitment 2019
Eligibility Details CCL Recruitment 2019 for Pharmacist, Technician, Mining Sirdar and Junior Sanitary Inspector are listed below. Take a look at all the sections and apply for the suitable post before the application closes.
CCL Jobs Educational Qualification:
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – Passed 10+2 in Science/Diploma in Pharmacy with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act 1948 with valid registration
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – Passed Diploma in respective Technology from a recognized institution.
- Junior Sanitary Inspector (JSI) – Passed Matriculation/10th Class from a recognized board. Must be a qualified Sanitary Inspector with 01 years of Professional Experience.
CCL Recruitment 2019 Ranchi – Age Limit:
Age Limit is as follows,
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
Age Relaxation for CCL Recruitment 2019 Pharmacist:
- As per the Rules
CCL Interview Process:
Selection Process for www.ccl.gov.in Recruitment 2019 is as follows,
- Written Examination
After the Selection Process:
- For all the above posts, the pay and allowances will be admissible as per the National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-X.
- These posts will carry an annual increment @ 3% of basic pay on progressive basis along with other allowances & benefits such as Annual Leave, Casual leave, Provident Fund & Pension, Sick leave, SDA, VDA, Gratuity as per Company’s Rule, Free medical facilities (for self & dependent family members), Conveyance Reimbursement, House Rent Allowance (in case Quarter is not provided) as per company’s norms.
CCL Online and Offline Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates – No Application Fee
Application Fee must be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Selected candidates for Central Coalfield Limited Vacancy 2019 will get the following amount as salary
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – 31852.56/- per month
- Technician (Pathological) (Trainee) – 31852.56/- per month
- Junior Sanitary Inspector (JSI) – 29460.30/- per month
CCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online and Offline Steps
- All Candidates who are thinking how can we apply for Central Coalfields Limited CCL Recruitment 2019 can follow below steps to complete your application process.
- Firstly, Download the Notification Pdf provided below.
- Read full Pdf and make sure you meet the provided eligibility criteria.
- Firstly, Visit CCL Official Website and read the Official Notification fully.
- Now, Click on CCL Recruitment 2019 Online and Offline Apply Link is given below.
- Then, fill the application form carefully.
- Attach copies of necessary documents as mentioned.
- Pay Application fee prescribed by the board.
- Finally, press submit button to complete Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2019 Process.
- Now, take a print out of it, attach necessary documents and send it below address before the last date.
The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment),
Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building,
Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001
Important Dates & Links for Central Coalfields Limited CCL Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||19th February 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||19th March 2019|
|Last Date to submit Hard copy of Application Form||30th March 2019|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|CCL Online and Offline Apply Link||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to CCL Job Vacancy 2019:
|» Income Tax Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 20,750 Openings|
» Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 571 Posts
» FCI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 4103 Vacancies
» IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 527 Jobs
» BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 198 Jobs
About CCL (Central Coalfields Limited):
Central Coalfields Limited has been a Category I Mini Ratna since October 2007. During the 2009-2010 period, the Company’s coal production reached its highest level of 47.08 million tonnes. , with a net value of 2644 Rs. Against a payment. up capital of Rs.940 crore. Founded on November 1, 1975, CCL (formerly National Coal Development Corporation Ltd.) was one of five subsidiaries of Coal India Ltd., the largest coal holding company in the country (CIL now has 8 subsidiaries). The National Coal Development Corporation (NCDC) was established in October 1956 as a government-owned company, in accordance with the Indian Government’s Industrial Policy Resolutions of 1948 and 1956. This began with a core of 11 former state coal mines (owned by the railways) with a total annual production of 2.9 million tons of coal.
Until the establishment of NCDC, India’s coal mines were largely confined to the Raniganj coal belt in West Bengal, the Jharia fields in Bihar (now Jharkhand), and the West Bank. other regions of Bihar (now in Jharkhand). Madhya Pradesh (now also Chattishgarh) and Orissa. During the Third Five-Year Plan (1961-1966), although the company developed a much larger production capacity, it could not be used due to a slow internal carbon market. It was, therefore, necessary to reduce production and suspend the development of several coal mines in the first part of the plan period. At that time, NCDC’s contribution to the country’s coal production (67.72 million tonnes).
Why Recrutiment.guru for CCL Recruitment 2019-20?
On our page, we have given complete information regarding Central Coalfields Limited CCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. We have listed out Category Wise Vacancy details for Pharmacist, Technician, and Junior Sanitary Inspector posts. We will guide to how to complete your CCL Online or Offline application process with few steps. Also, we will provide your Previous Papers and syllabus links to prepare well and crack this CCL Examination. CCL, being one of the Central Government Recruitment offers an excellent salary for candidates who clear all the selection process. Likewise, other allowances such as incentives, leaves, health benefits, and others will be a bonus for them.