|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Apply Online Link|
|Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee & Others||571||Central Warehousing Corporation Junior Superintendent Recruitment 2019|
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 Notification is here. Apply Online Link will be open from 15th February 2019 to fill up 571 CWC Vacancies. CWC Recruitment Notification is to recruit eligible candidates to fill up Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee & Other Jobs. Interested Central govt Job Seekers can apply Online for Central Warehousing Corporation Career through Online mode on this page. However, the duly filled application forms must be submitted or on before 16th March 2019 @ cewacor.nic.in. So, job aspirants hurry now!!! do not miss out this great job opportunity in CWC Jobs 2019.
Central Warehousing Corporation CWC Recruitment 2019-2020
Central Warehousing Corporation Employment News is here. Great job opportunity for Candidates who have passed a DEGREE in Engineering or any degree or masterdegree, MBA or 12th class. Now, Candidates on satisfying these educational qualifications and whose maximum age is 30 years can apply Online for CWC Recruitment 20notificationion through the below link. Do not delay guys. Hurry up!! Scroll down to get Application form for Junior Superintendent Post and others and apply before 16th March 2019.
If you guys get selected for CWC Vacancy 2019 you will surely get a salary of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month. you all need help for it? Do not worry! We are always here to help you out. Go to home page i.e. www.recruitment.guru check for cwc previous papers and cwc syllabus you will get the links for it. Click on it and check all the Previous papers pdf and syllabus and apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 before the deadline.
cewacor.nic.in Recruitment 2019-2020 – 571 for Junior Superintendent & Others
|Name of the Board||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer, Management Trainee & Others|
|No of Vacancies||571|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th March 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||31st March 2019|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Technical Assistant||238|
|Management Trainee (General)||30|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10|
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Central Warehousing Corporation Junior superintendent Recruitment 2019 is as follows. Please read all the below provided CWC Requirements 2019 and applying for the same on fulfilling all the eligibility conditions listed by CWC Recruitment Board.
CWC 2019 Educational Qualification
- Junior Technical Assistant – Passed Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Management Trainee (General) – Degree with 1st Class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or HR or Industrial Relation of Supply Chain Management from a recognized board.
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Passed 1st Class Post Graduation Degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro Biology or biochemistry or 1st Class Master Degree in Bio-Chemistry or Zoology with Entomology from a recognized board or Post Graduation Diploma in Warehousing and Cold Chain Management from a recognized board.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Passed BE/Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Passed BE/Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Accountant – Passed B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department. Must have about 03 years’ of experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Superintendent (General) – Passed Post Graduation Degree or Master Degree in any discipline from a recognized board
- Junior Superintendent – Passed Degree in any discipline from a recognized board
- Hindi Translator – Passed Master degree from a recognized board in Hindi/English with any of these as the main subject in Degree. (OR) Bachelor Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized board as the main subject.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Management Trainee (General) – Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Accountant – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Superintendent (General) – Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Junior Superintendent – Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Hindi Translator – Maximum Age – 28 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Ex-Serviceman – 03 to 05 Years
- Personal Ordinarily domiciled – 05 Years
- Dependents of those died in the riots of 1984 – 05 Years
Central Warehousing Corporation Jobs 2019 Selection Process
- Online Test
- Document Verification
CWC Online Application Fee
- General/UF/OBC Candidates – Rs.700/- Application Fee + Rs.300/- as Intimation Charges
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.300/- as Intimation Charge
Central Warehousing Corporation Salary Structure
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs.10,500/- to Rs.28,690- per month
- Management Trainee (General) – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month (During Training – Rs.54,400/- p.m)
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Rs.50,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- per month (During Training – Rs.54,400/- p.m)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
- Accountant – Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- per month
- Superintendent (General) – Rs.11,200/- to Rs.30,600/- per month
- Junior Superintendent – Rs.11,200/- to Rs.30,600/- per month
- Hindi Translator – Rs.11,200/- to Rs.30,600/- per month
Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Click on the Central Waterhousing Corporation CWC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in necessary details asked in the CWC Online Application Form.
- Upload Scanned Copy of your recent photograph.
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay a prescribed application fee.
- Finally, press submits button to complete Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 Process.
Important Dates & Links for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019
|Application Starting Date||15th February 2019|
|Application Last Date||16th March 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||31st March 2019|
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC):
The Central Storage Corporation was established in 1957 to provide logistical support to the agricultural sector. It is a public warehouse operator that provides logistic services to various groups of customers. CWC operates 432 warehouses throughout the country with a storage capacity of 9.96 million tons. These services include food grain stores, industrial warehouses, customs warehouses, container cargo terminals, customs clearance warehouses and air transport complexes. One of India’s leading storage agencies, established in 1957 to provide logistical support to the agricultural sector, is one of the largest public warehouse operators in the country offering logistics services to a diverse group of customers.
CWC operates 432 warehouses in the country with a storage capacity of 9.96 million tonnes and provides storage services for a wide range of products ranging from agricultural products to sophisticated industrial products. CWC’s storage activities include food grain stores, industrial warehouses, bonded warehouses, container loading stations, inland clearance depots and air freight facilities. In addition to storage and handling, CWC also offers services in the fields of compensation and reshipment, handling and transportation, acquisition and distribution, disinfestation services fumigation and other ancillary activities. CWC also offers consulting / training services for the construction of storage facilities for different agencies.