Central Water Commission Jobs 2019: Job Seekers!! Central Water Commission Stenographer Jobs 2020 Notification released!! The Central Water Commission has announced a Job Notification to hire 12 Candidates for Stenographer Grade I Posts. Applicants who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can apply for these Posts through Offline Process. The last date to apply for these jobs is 25th January 2020. Read the entire article for detail on Central Water Commission Stenographer Vacancies.
Central Water Commission Jobs 2019-20
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the 12 vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade I in the Central Water Commission. Candidates should check the eligibility details before applying for the CWC Stenographer Jobs 2020. To check eligibility, we have given all the important details below. Applicants should apply for the Posts 45 Days from the date of Notification.
Overview of Central Water Commission Stenographer Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Central Water Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of Post||Stenographer Grade I|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||25th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
CWC Vacancy 2019-20 Details:
There are a total of 12 vacancies for the post of Stenographer Grade I. The details of the vacancy as given in the CWC Recruitment 2019 is as below
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade I||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2019-20
Candidates interested in the CWC Jobs 2019 can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department, Applicants can refer to the Official notification for more information,
- Maximum – 56 Years
- Age relaxation is available as per rules
Refer to the Central Water Commission Jobs Notification 2019 for more details on age limit and age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for CWC Stenographer Jobs 2020:
- Level -6 Pay Matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400) 7th CPC (PB -2 Rs.9300 – 34800 with GP Rs.4200/- as per 6th CPC)
CWC Recruitment Offline Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Central Water Commission Jobs 2019?
- Click on the Official Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form with the required details
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Registered Postal address along with required documents on or before the last date 25th January 2020.
Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
Central Water Commission
Sewa Bhawan, 8th Floor (N) (S-2)
R.K Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||Started|
|Closing Date of Online Application||25th January 2020|
Important Links for Central Water Commission Jobs 2019-20:
|Official Notification & Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Last Date||Apply Online|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator & Others|
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited||148 – Data Entry Operator, PHN, ANM & Other|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India||137 – Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Driver & Others|
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing||116- Project Engineer, Project Manager|
|Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)||1844 – Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||30- Dy Registrar, SSO|
|Steel Authority Of India Limited||148 – Mining Foreman, Mining Mate & Others|
|Indian Ordnance Factory||4805 – Trade Apprentice|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment|
|Central Industrial Security Force||2970 – ASI, Head Constable & Constable GD|
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||86 – Operator, Manager & Others|
Frequently Asked Questions About Central Water Commission Jobs 2019:
1. What is the mode of application form CWC Recruitment 2019?
A. Applications for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2019-20 will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Stenographer Grade I posts by following the steps given above.
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Anywhere in India which has an office of Central Water Commission.
3. What are the important dates I must know for Central Water Commission Stenographer Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – Started
- Last Date To Apply Online – 25th January 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for CWC Jobs 2019?
A. Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University to be eligible for CWC Stenographer Jobs 2020. The candidate must be below 56 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for CWC Stenographer vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, and Personal Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for CWC Stenographer Jobs 2020?
A. Candidates will be paid Level -6 Pay Matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400) 7th CPC (PB -2 Rs.9300 – 34800 with GP Rs.4200/- as per 6th CPC)
About Central Water Commission:
The Central Water Engineering Service (CWES) Group ‘A’ Service was formally constituted in the year 1965, though the cadre had been building since April 1945 when Central Waterways, Irrigation and Navigation Commission (CWINC) was established on the advice of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar, Member (Labour) in the then Viceroy’s Executive Council. CWES is the only organized Group ‘A’ Service at the central government dealing with the water sector. CWES was mainly constituted with the objective of efficiently manning the various formations of the Government of India (GOI) dealing with water resources development.