Coal India Recruitment 2020: Job Seekers Alert! Coal India Recruitment Notification released! All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Coal India Recruitment may now note that the advertisement for the same has been released. The officials have announced 1326 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Management Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for Coal India Recruitment on 21st December 2019. The last date to apply for these jobs is 19th January 2020. Applications will be accepted only in the online mode. All the important details are given below. read the entire article for detail on Coal India Vacancies.
Coal India Recruitment 2020-21
Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for Coal India Recruitment after checking eligibility. To check eligibility, we have given all the important details below. Candidates can read them and also refer to the official notification. A direct link to the official notification along with the online application form is given below. candidates can also visit the official website by clicking on the link below.
Overview of Coal India Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||1326|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|Starting date of application||21st December 2019|
|Closing date of application||19th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Details of Coal India Vacancy 2020-21:
There are a total of 1326 vacancies for the post of Management Trainee. The details of the vacancy (Discipline Wise) as given in the Coal India Recruitment 2019 is as below
|Finance & Accounts||70||26||38||52||68||254|
|Personnel & HR||35||8||14||8||24||89|
|Marketing & Sales||7||2||3||2||9||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in Coal India Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
|Name of the Post||Education Qualification|
|Mining||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Electrical||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Mechanical||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Civil||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Coal Preparation||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Systems||BE/ BTech/ BSc.|
|Materials Management||Engineering Degree.|
|Finance & Accounts||CA/ ICWA.|
|Personnel & HR||PG Degree/ Diploma/ PGPM/ MHROD/ MBA/ MSW.|
|Marketing & Sales||MBA/ PG Diploma (Management).|
|Community Development||PG Degree/ PG Diploma.|
Read the official notification for more details on Coal India Careers.
- Maximum – 30 Years
- Age relaxation is available as per rules
Refer to the Coal India Recruitment Notification 2020 for more details on age limit and age relaxation.
- Online Test (Computer Based Online Test)
- Medical Test
Pay Scale for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020:
- E 2 Grade: Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- (Initial Basic Rs. 50,000/- per month)
- E 3 Grade: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- (Initial Basic Rs. 60,000/- per month with probation for 1 year)
CIL Recruitment Online Application Fee:
- General (UR)/ OBC (Creamy layer and non-creamy layer)/ EWS – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – No Application Fee
- Employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries – No Application Fee
How to apply for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the official notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Open the online application form using the link below
- Fill the online application form and make sure the information provided is correct
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference
- Make sure to submit the application before 19th January 2020.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||21st December 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Application||19th January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Fee Payment||19th January 2020|
|Tentative Dates of Computer Based Online Test||27th February 2020 and 28th February 2020|
परिसर सं.- 04 MAR,
प्लॉरट सं.- AF-III, एक्शरन एरिया -1A,
न्यूरटाउन, राजरहाट, कोलकाता-700156
- Telephone Number: +91-11-22018457
Important Links for CIL Recruitment 2020-21:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here (Starts on 21st December 2019)|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Other Important Central Government Jobs:
|Recruitment Board||Post Name & Last Date||Apply Online|
|Staff Selection Board||2475 – Sub Inspector|
|Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education||64 – Deputy Conservator, Conservator & Others|
|Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)||1844 – Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Indian Army||266 – Military Nursing Course (MNC), PGT, TGT & Others|
|Indian Army Recruitment|
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)||30- Dy Registrar, SSO|
|Steel Authority Of India Limited||148 – Mining Foreman, Mining Mate & Others|
|Indian Ordnance Factory||4805 – Trade Apprentice|
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment|
|Central Industrial Security Force||2970 – ASI, Head Constable & Constable GD|
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited||86 – Operator, Manager & Others|
Frequently Asked Questions About Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form CIL Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for Coal India Recruitment 2019 will be accepted only in the Online mode. Candidates can apply for Management Trainee posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed anywhere in any state of India which has an office of Coal India Limited.
3. What are the important dates I must know for CIL Recruitment?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 21st December 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online – 19th January 2020
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee Online – 19th January 2020
- Tentative Dates of CBT (Online) – 27th February 2020 and 28th February 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Coal India Limited Jobs?
A. Candidate must have completed their BE/ BTech/ BSc/ PG/ CA/ ICWA to be eligible for CIL jobs. The candidate must be below 30 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for CIL vacancies?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online computer-based test. Shortlisted candidates will be then called for a medical test. All the candidates who pass the medical examination will then be called for an interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Coal India Jobs?
A. Candidates will be paid Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- for Grade E 2 candidates. For Grade E 3 candidates, the salary paid will be Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
7. What is the application fee that I will have to pay for CIL Recruitment?
A. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,000/- as application fee
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories and PWD do not have to pay any application fee
Employees of Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries do not have to pay any application fee for Coal India Limited Recruitment
About Coal India Limited:
Coal India Limited (CIL) the state possessed coal mining corporate appeared in November 1975. With an unobtrusive generation of 79 Million Tons (MTs) at the time of its commencement CIL, today is the single biggest coal maker on the planet. Working through 82 mining territories CIL is a summit body with 7 completely claimed coal creating auxiliaries and 1 mine arranging and consultancy organization spread more than 8 common conditions of India. CIL likewise oversees 200 different foundations like workshops, medical clinics and so on. Further, it additionally possesses 26 specialized and the board preparing establishments and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centers. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a cutting edge Management Training ‘Focus of Excellence’ – the biggest Corporate Training Institute in India – works under CIL and behaviours multi-disciplinary administration improvement programs.