- 1 Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply for 48 steno DEO Jr & SR Scientific Assistant Vacancies
CPCB Recruitment 2016 notification has released for 48 Various vacancies. Interested candidates can check Central Pollution Control Board Jobs details that are given here & send the application form before the 24th July 2016 – www.cpcb.nic.in
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply for 48 steno DEO Jr & SR Scientific Assistant Vacancies
Central Pollution Control Board has recently released an employment notification for 48 vacancies in Driver, Junior Scientific Assistant, Stenographer, Law officer, and various jobs. The details of latest job openings at CPCB Recruitment 2016 is here. This Notification published for 48 various vacancies in the month of June 2016. Check eligibility conditions as per official notification because the authorities will be rejected the application form if you didn’t satisfy Education & Age Limit conditions. After that, Eligible candidates who are willing to apply CPCB Recruitment can download the application form from the official website and then send the form within 30 days from the advt publication to the Postal address of CPCB.
The Candidates must have Degree in respective fields according to the jobs offered. The Aspirants of CPCB Jobs maximum age should be 56 years for all the posts mentioned, and age relaxation will be as per the government rules.
CPCB Recruitment 2016
CPCB abbreviated as Central Pollution Control Board (Delhi) founded in 1974. Central Pollution Control Board of India which is a legal organization. It comes under the Ministry of Environment and Forests. It established for Prevention and Control of Pollution in Water under the Act, 1974. The Job seekers who are searching for latest Central government jobs can use this excellent opportunity of CPCB Recruitment 2016.
The selection process of candidates for CPCB Delhi Recruitment 2016 based on the Aspirants performance in written test and personal interview. Applicants those who selected in Driver, Junior Scientific Assistant vacant posts will receive a pay scale according to the posts mentioned below. The Candidates those who intended to apply for CPCB Jobs, have to download the application form and forward to given address along with respective documents on or before July 2016.
CPCB Jobs 2016
The interested candidates must have to satisfy the eligible criteria to apply for vacancies in Central Pollution Control Board. For further details about this Recruitment 2016 like No of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and How to apply mentioned below.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016 Details
The Interested and Eligible candidates who desired to apply for the latest Government jobs in CPCB, can get the information here as follows.
Name of the Organisation: Central Pollution Control Board
Official Website: www.cpcb.nic.in
No of Vacancies: 48
Job Location: Delhi
Mode of Application: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
CPCB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Interested candidates can check the CPCB Notification Vacancy details. So, it will help while filling the application form.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘B’ Jobs||02 Posts|
|Junior Scientific Assistant Jobs||13 Posts|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant Jobs||11 Posts|
|Senior Technician Jobs||01 Post|
|Junior Technician Jobs||01 Post|
|Accounts Assistant Jobs||02 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-II Jobs||02 Posts|
|Stenographer Jobs||03 Posts|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade) jobs||05 Posts|
|Senior Law Officer Jobs||01 Post|
|Law Officer Jobs||02 Posts|
|Assistant Account Officer Jobs||01 Post|
|Senior Hindi Translator Jobs||01 Post|
|Technical Supervisor Jobs||01 Post|
|Senior Technical Supervisor Jobs||01 Post|
|Senior Scientific Assistant Jobs||01 Post|
Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who interested in applying for CPCB Delhi recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. If the individual who applied for this CPCB Jobs without meeting the suitability in qualification or age of offered posts then he/she won’t be accepted.
- For Posts with S.No 2,4,6: 30Years
- For Posts with S.No 3,5,9: 27 years.
- For Posts with S.No 10 to 16: 56 years.
- Qualification For Scientist ‘B’: The Applicants should have Degree in Natural/ Agriculture Sciences.
- Qualification For Jr Scientific Assistant: The Candidates must have Degree in Science with Four Years Experience in Pollution Control or Related Subject to apply for CPCB Recruitment.
- Qualification For Junior Laboratory Assistant: The Aspirants should Complete 12th Class with Science Subjects.
- For other Educational Qualifications of remaining CPCB Jobs check the Official Notification.
Selection Process for CPCB Jobs 2016
The Job Seekers who satisfy the eligibility criteria as per CPCB notification 2016 will undergo selection process for these Jobs based on their performance in the following steps.
- Written Test
Pay Scale for CPCB Recruitment 2016
- For S.NO 1 & 10 posts: The basic salary is Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 + GP Rs. 5400/7600.
- For S.NO 2, 4, 16 posts: The basic pay is Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200.
- For S.NO 3, 5 to 9, 11 to 15 Posts: The basic pay is Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1900/2400.
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment Vacancies 2016
The Aspirants who are Eligible to apply for Central Pollution Control Board Jobs follow the steps to apply given below.
- Go for CPCB Official website www.cpcb.nic.in
- Select the Recruitment tab and thereby download the application.
- Cleary read the official notification and fill the application.
- Attest the required documents with filled application.
- Send this Application and documents to the below mentioned address within 30days from the advt publication.
The last date to submit application form is on 24th July 2016
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar,
Shandara, Delhi -110032.