CPCB Recruitment 2018-19 Notification-Apply Offline for 37 Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Vacancies: Central Pollution Control Board Wants to Recruit 37 Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. The Official Notification was released by CPCB in this month of March 2018. The Candidates who are willing to attend the Interview in CPCB can apply for this post On or Before 07th April 2018. This is one of the quite good Opportunity to get placed in CPCB Recruitment 2018. The Current Page is Fully Loaded with the Information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale and Other details of CPCB Recruitment 2018-19.
CPCB Recruitment 2018-19 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Pollution Control Board
Name of the Posts: Senior Research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow
No. of Vacancies: 37
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: Delhi/Lucknow/Kolkata
Starting Date: Updated Soon
Date of Interview: 07h April 2018
Get the all other details of CPCB Recruitment 2018 Notification in the below table.
|Posted on: 23rd March 2018|
|Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
37 Senior research Fellow & Junior Research Fellow Vacancies 2018
|CPCB Recruitment 2018 Important Dates||Selection Process|
CPCB Recruitment 2018-19 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||17|
|Junior Research Fellow||20|
CPCB Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
The Age limit for the above posts as fall under,
CPCB Jobs 2018-19 Details
|CPCB Recruitment Application Fee|
There is no Application Fee for this post. Candidates need to attend the Interview in below given Address.
|CPCB Recruitment Pay Scale|
|Interview Details of CPCB 2018|
Aspirants Need to Attend the Interview at below mentioned Address.
Central Pollution Board,
|Help Line for CPCB Recruitment 2018|
Tel – 011-43102470
|Sarkari Naukri||Govt Jobs|
|Sarkari Results||Employment News|
CPCB Recruitment 2018 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similar Job Openings to CPCB Jobs 2018:
Railway Group D recruitment 2018 – Apply for 62907 Group D Vacancies
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 664 Vacancies
Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 109 Vacancies
Gopalganj District Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 50 Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies
CPCB Jobs 2017
Central Pollution Control Board has new openings through CPCB Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply offline and send their application forms on or before 17th December 2017. There are 30 CPCB Vacancy 2017 currently. Moreover, in the below sections you can know the eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, pay scale and other details here. Hence, candidates should apply for CPCB Notification 2017 as soon as possible and grab yourself a job. However, you can also know more details @ cpcb.nic.in.
CPCB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Central Pollution Control Board|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Name of Posts||Scientist, LDC, Secretary & Others|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||17th December 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
CPCB Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Law Officer||01|
|3||Senior Scientific Assistant||03|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||03|
|6||Senior Law Officer||01|
|7||Senior Technical Supervisor||02|
|11||Senior Scientific Assistant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCB Notification 2017
- Scientist ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental–(03. Posts). Civil/Environmental (03 posts), IT/Computer Science (02 posts), Electronics &
Communication (01 post), & Electrical/Instrumentation (01 post) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Field Attendant: Essential Minimum 8th Standard Pass/ 10th class pass from a recognized School/Board.
- Senior Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Possessing a Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering.
- Section Officer: holding analogous posts on regular basis, or having at least 8 years of regular service in posts in the Level-5/Level-6 in pay matrix or equivalent, and possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/Institution.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years.
- Assistant Law Officer: 35 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 35 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 25 years.
- Field Attendant: 18 to 25 years.
- Senior Law Officer: 56 years.
- Senior Technical Supervisor: 56 years.
- Section Officer: 56 years.
- Private Secretary: 56 years.
- Assistant Director (OL): 56 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 56 years.
- Technical Supervisor: 56 years.
- Written Exam
- Refer the official notification.
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Field Attendant: Rs. 18,000-56,900
- Senior Law Officer: Rs. 78,800-2,09,200
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Section Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Private Secretary: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Assistant Director (OL): Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Technical Supervisor: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
How to Apply
- First, visit the Central Pollution Control Board website. i.e. www.cpcb.nic.in
- Click on the CPCB notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the CPCB Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents if asked.
- Post the application form to the address given below.
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
“Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar,
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form: 17-12-2017
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice Vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies