Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Recruitment 2017
CPPRI Recruitment 2017 is conducted for Graduate candidates. Interested candidates can walk-in to the venue from 27th October to 7th November 2017 according to your respective slots. Aspirants can look here for eligibility details, selection process, pay scale and other details for CPPRI Saharanpur Recruitment 2017. However, you can also know more details @ cppri.org.in. Refer the below sections to know about CPPRI Vacancy 217 details. Also, find the link below for CPPRI Notification 2017.
CPPRI Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute|
|Total Vacancies||Research Associate, SRF & Other Posts|
|Apply Mode||Walk in|
|Starting date to apply||27th October 2017|
|Closing date to apply||7th November 2017|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
CPPRI Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Research Associate (RA)||01|
|2||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||02|
|3||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||11|
|4||Project Assistant (Computer Application)||06|
|5||Project Assistant (ITI)||03|
|6||Care-taker for Guest House||01|
Eligibility Criteria for CPPRI Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Research Associate (RA): Candidates should possess M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemistry.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. in Chemistry from recognized university/ institution.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc.in Chemistry/ Cellulose & Paper Technology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or B.E./ B.Tech./ M.Tech. in pulp & paper/ Chemical/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Information Technology or MCA or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- Project Assistant (Computer Application): Graduate in any discipline having one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- Project Assistant (ITI): High School with ITI certificate of 2 years in Electrician/ Fitter/ AC & Refrigeration trade.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification for complete details.
- Written Test
- Research Associate (RA): Rs 22000 per month
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs 16000 per month
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs 140000 per month
- Project Assistant (Computer Application): Rs 7000 per month
- Project Assistant (ITI): Rs 7000 per month
- Care-taker for Guest House: Rs 5000 per month
How to apply for CPPRI Jobs 2017
- At first, refer the notifications from the site.
- Then, check for the number of posts that are available.
- Go to the official page for the job description as well as the details about the job position.
- Read about the interview process.
- You have to be aware of the selection criteria before attending the interview.
- Prepare well for the topics that might be asked in the interview.
- Check all your belongings along with their photo copies.
- Carry only the photo copies if originals are not asked.
- Note down the interview location.
- Also, know the interview timing.
- Start early and be on time.
- Carry all the documents along with you.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Post Box No. 174, Himmat Nagar, Power Mills Road, Saharanpur.
- Date of Interview for S.No-04, 05, 06: 27-10-2017
- Date & Time of Interview for S.No-01, 02, 03: 07-11-2017 at 09:00 am
Some other links to consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies