- 1 CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
- 2 ICAR CTRI Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 3 ICAR CTRI Rajahmundry 2016 Application Form
CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016 Notification with Advertisement No ICAR-CTRI-TR-1-12/2015 is released recently. ICAR Central Tobacco Research Institute has released a notification to fill 34 vacancies of Technician, & Technical Assistant on the regular basis. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity to get a job. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for CTRI Technician Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The ICAR CTRI Recruitment Notification for the year 2016 is available in recruitment.guru site. The last date for receipt of application is 30 days (up to 5.00PM) from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
Aspirants can bookmark our website to get more updates regarding ICAR CTRI Recruitment 2016 Notification, CTRI Rajahmundry Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern, CTRI Technician Previous Papers, CTRI Rajahmundry Results, etc.
About ICAR CTRI – ctri.org.in
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for coordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. Indian Council of Agricultural Research’s headquarters is in New Delhi. The Indian Central Tobacco Committee (ICTC) established Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) in Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh) in 1947. The Institute was under the administrative control of ICTC, Madras from 1947 to 1965 and subsequently transferred to the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. For more details visit the official website ctri.org.in.
ICAR CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016 Vacancies – Technician Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 34 vacancies.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Posts|
CTRI Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Technician: Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 30 Years.
*For age relaxation details, click the official notification link given below.
Last date to apply: 30th January 2016.
- For Technician: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,000/-
- For Technical Assistant: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/-
- For Unreserved/General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Categories: No Fee.
Selection Process is based on Written Test.
Procedure to apply for CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
- Visit the CTRI Official Website.
- Check the CTRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria.
- If eligible download the CTRI prescribed Application.
- Fill your details & attach required documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “ NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR________ POST CODE______CATEGORY_________(UR/SC/ST/OBC/XSM/PwD)”. Sender’s name and address along with Mobile No. and email id. must be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- The Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) obtained in favour of “ICAR Unit – CTRI, Rajahmundry” payable at SBI, APP Mills Branch, Rajahmundry (Branch Code 1980).
- Send the filled application & photocopies of documents to below address.
Senior Administrative Officer,
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute,
Dr. N.C.Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar,
Rajahmundry-533 105, Andhra Pradesh.
Details about Central Tobacco Research Institute Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Institute: ICAR- Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI).
Number of Vacancies: 34 posts.
Name of the Posts: Technician & Technical Assistant.
Job Location: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.ctri.org.in.