The ICAR- Central Tobacco Research Institute releases the notification for the CTRI Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Project Assistant and Office Attendant/Field Helper. As per the latest CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2017, the department is going to fill total 04 vacancies for the project Development of Distinctiveness Uniformity and Stability for FCV and Bidi Tobacco. The candidates who are interested in applying for the www.ctri.org.in Recruitment 2017, have to attend the walk-in interview on 3rd August 2017 at 10:00 AM that is going to take place at the address given in the post. The hiring of the given posts will be completely on contractual basis which will be extended only according to the performance of the candidates.
CTRI Jobs 2017 – www.ctri.org.in
The job aspirants who have a dream of working in a reputed institute can apply for the Central Tobacco Research Institute Jobs 2017. This is the right page for your search of great opportunities for your professional career. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for the posts of Project Assistant and Office Attendant/ Field Helper. As per the CTRI Notification 2017, there are only 04 vacancies. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the interview round. This is a golden opportunity for you to kick-start your career with such a Sarkari Naukri in a good institute. The walk in interview for the CTRI Vacancies 2017 is going to take place on 3rd August 2017. Those who are eligible for the job opportunity have to walk-in to the venue on the mentioned date.
On this page, you will find all the necessary details related this latest CTRI Recruitment 2017 Notification including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2017. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria and the expectations of the authorities will be selected for the CTRI Jobs 2017.
CTRI Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Central Tobacco Research Institute|
|Name of the Posts||Project Assistant, Office Attendant/ Field Helper|
|No. of Posts||04|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview Date||3rd August 2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Office Attendant/ Field Helper||01|
ICAR- CTRI 2017 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the CTRI Jobs 2017 is given below. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
- Project Assistant: The candidates applying for the latest CTRI Recruitment 2017 should have a Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Life Sciences from a recognized university. Also, the candidates should have experience in the field and laboratory research.
- Office Attendant/ Field Helper: The candidates applying for this latest job in CTRI should have passed class 10th or equivalent. Also, the candidates should have experience of assisting in raising the experimental crops.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
- Project Assistant: The maximum age for men is 35 years and for women is 40 years.
- Office Attendant/ Field Helper: The maximum age for men is 35 years and women are 40 years.
The age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST and OBC will be as per the rules of ICAR Recruitment 2017.
- Project Assistant: Rs.12,000 per month.
- Office Attendant/ Field Helper: Rs. 7,000 per month.
The candidates will be selected for the CTRI Recruitment for the post of Project Assistant and Office Attendant/Field Helper on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Test.
How to Apply for CTRI Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official website of CTRI i.e ctri.org.in.
- Go to the “Latest Updates” box.
- Search for the related notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Walk-in to the venue address given in the post along with the bio data and attested copies of the testimonials and one passport size photograph.
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute,
Dr. N.C Gopalchari Road, Bhaskar Nagar,
Rajahmundry – 533105 (A.P)
Walk-in Date: 3rd August 2017 at 10:00 AM.
CTRI Jobs Notification 2017 – Click Here
CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016 Notification with Advertisement No ICAR-CTRI-TR-1-12/2015 is released recently. ICAR Central Tobacco Research Institute has released a notification to fill 34 vacancies of Technician, & Technical Assistant on the regular basis. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity to get a job. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for CTRI Technician Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The ICAR CTRI Recruitment Notification for the year 2016 is available in recruitment.guru site. The last date for receipt of application is 30 days (up to 5.00PM) from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
Aspirants can bookmark our website to get more updates regarding ICAR CTRI Recruitment 2016 Notification, CTRI Rajahmundry Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern, CTRI Technician Previous Papers, CTRI Rajahmundry Results, etc.
About ICAR CTRI – ctri.org.in
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous body responsible for coordinating agricultural education and research in India. It reports to the Department of Agricultural Research and Education, Ministry of Agriculture. Indian Council of Agricultural Research’s headquarters is in New Delhi. The Indian Central Tobacco Committee (ICTC) established Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) in Rajahmundry (Andhra Pradesh) in 1947. The Institute was under the administrative control of ICTC, Madras from 1947 to 1965 and subsequently transferred to the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. For more details visit the official website ctri.org.in.
ICAR CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016 Vacancies – Technician Jobs
Total no of Vacancies: 34 vacancies.
|S.No||Post Name||No of Posts|
The CTRI Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Technician: Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- For Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum age: 18 Years.
- Maximum age: 30 Years.
*For age relaxation details, click the official notification link given below.
Last date to apply: 30th January 2016.
- For Technician: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,000/-
- For Technical Assistant: PB-1 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs.2,800/-
- For Unreserved/General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwD Categories: No Fee.
Selection Process is based on Written Test.
ICAR CTRI Recruitment 2016 Notification
Procedure to apply for CTRI Rajahmundry Recruitment 2016
- Visit the CTRI Official Website.
- Check the CTRI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria.
- If eligible download the CTRI prescribed Application.
- Fill your details & attach required documents.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “ NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR________ POST CODE______CATEGORY_________(UR/SC/ST/OBC/XSM/PwD)”. Sender’s name and address along with Mobile No. and email id. must be clearly indicated on the envelope.
- The Application form must accompany with a Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) obtained in favour of “ICAR Unit – CTRI, Rajahmundry” payable at SBI, APP Mills Branch, Rajahmundry (Branch Code 1980).
- Send the filled application & photocopies of documents to below address.
Senior Administrative Officer,
ICAR-Central Tobacco Research Institute,
Dr. N.C.Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar,
Rajahmundry-533 105, Andhra Pradesh.
Details about Central Tobacco Research Institute Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Institute: ICAR- Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI).
Number of Vacancies: 34 posts.
Name of the Posts: Technician & Technical Assistant.
Job Location: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.ctri.org.in.