DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 1572 Executive, Jr.Executive and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies: Latest Central Government Job Alert!! Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has been published a notification to hire 1572 Executive, Jr. Executive and Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Eligible Candidates need to apply Online using the following Online application link given below from 1st August 2018. Last to fill DFCCIL Career Online application is 31st August 2018. Interested Candidates who are willing to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 should complete the following Eligibility criteria provided below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)
- Name of the Posts: Executive, Jr.Executive and Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Vacancies: 1572
- Category: Central Government Job
- Job Location: Delhi
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Posted on: 28th July 2018|
DFCCIL Career 2018 Notification
DFCCIL 2018 Important Dates
Above are all the important dates to make a note for DFCCIL Vacancy 2018.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India 2018-19 Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive/ Signal & Telecommunication||97|
|Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||109|
|Jr.Executive (Gr.III/Civil Artisan)||239|
|Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||68|
|Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Signal and Telecommunication||42|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Civil (Trackman)||451|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Electrical (Helper)||402|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ S&T (Helper)||37|
|MTS (Grade IV)/ Operating||06|
DFCCIL Career 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For more details Refer the official notification provided below.
|DFCCIL Recruitment Age limit|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 Notification
|www.dfccil.gov.in Recruitment 2018 Selection Process|
Candidate will be selected for DFCCIL Notification 2018 based on their performance in,
|DFCCIL Career Salary|
For more details refer DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 official Notification provided below.
|DFCCIL Career Offline Application Fee|
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Sarkari Naukri||Government Jobs|
|Sarkari Result||Employment News|
Important Links for DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Get Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ALL THE BEST !!!
Similar Job Openings to DFCCIL Career 2018 Details
|» KVS Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1091 Jobs|
» AAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1149 Vacancies
» CBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 28 Jobs
» LIC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 700 Vacancies
» BPNL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 3108 Openings
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017-18 – 67 General Manager, Executive & Other Vacancies
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply Offline 67 General Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & Other jobs. DFCCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Notification released by Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India. According to this notice, there are 67 vacancies available for General Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & Other posts. Therefore, all the job seekers can make use of this great opportunity and be a apart of DFCCIL Recruitment 2017. However, the application process for DFCCIL Recruitment starts from 5th December 2017 and ends on 2nd February 2017. Also, read further to get detailed information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply process. Finally, visit @ www.dfccil.gov.in to clarify your doubts regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2017.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017-18 Details
|Name of the Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Post Name||General Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive & Others|
|Starting date to apply||05-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||02-02-2018|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
DFCCIL Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Department||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2.||Civil||Deputy General Manager||04.|
|4.||Electrical||Deputy General Manager||05.|
|7.||S & T||Deputy General Manager||05.|
|8.||S & T||Executive||05.|
Eligibility Criteria for DFCCIL Recruitment 2017
Candidates appearing for DFCCIL Jobs 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process.
DFCCIL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- General Manager: Must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/AMIE in civil engineering. and, 5 years of work experience involving construction of Highway/railway/Embankment or relevant field.
- Dy General Manager: Passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc /AMIE in civil engineering. Also, 3 years of work experience in desired field.
- Assistant Manager: Should have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc concerned field.
- Executive: Passed diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & electronics engineering/Instrumentation engineering.
Refer Official Notification for detailed information.
DFCCIL Recruitment Age Limit:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- For General Manager posts: Maximum Age: 57 Years.
- For Others: Maximum Age: 55 Years.
DFCCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests. Aspirants must compulsorily clear these tests to own this job.
DFCCIL Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected aspirants will following amount as salary as per the rules and regulations of of Central Government.
- General Manager: Rs.51,300/- to Rs.73,000/-.
- Dy General Manager: Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000/-.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/-.
- Executive: Rs.12,600/- to Rs.36,700/-.
- Also, perks and allowances.
DFCCIL Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount as their application Fee
- Candidates have make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
Candidates can read official advertisement provided below to know more details.
How to Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, have a look at DFCCIL Official website i.e. www.dfccil.gov.in
- On main page, Under DFCCIL News – click on advertisement No. 07/2017.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Then, click on application form and download it.
- Now, take a print out of it.
- Note that, application form must be filled in BLUE BALL POINT PEN.
- Fill in all details, paste photograph.
- Now, attach copies necessary certificates.
- Finally, post the application form in prescribed format before the last date.
Dy. General Manager/HR, Dedicated
Freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd. (DFCCIL), 5th Floor, Pragati Maidan Metro Station
Building Complex, New Delhi–110001.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||5th December 2017|
|Last Date to apply||2nd February 2018|
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of Government of India (Ministry of Railways). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in rail infrastructure sector, set-up to support growth of economy by building high capacity, high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonals.The first Phase comprises construction of two corridors namely Western DFC and Eastern DFC.
At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Field Units at Mumbai (North & South), Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, NOIDA, Ambala, Allahabad (East & West), Meerut, Mughalsarai, Tundla and Kolkata. In Operational Phase, there will be two regional offices at Ahmedabad and Allahabad with Corporate Office at Delhi NCR. Accordingly, the seeds for the project were sown as early as in April, 2005, wherein, Honourable Prime Ministers of India and Japan made a joint declaration for feasibility and possible funding of the dedicated rail freight corridors.
Know more about DFCCIL
In May 2005, Committee on Infrastructure (COI) constituted a Task Force, chaired by Shri Anwarul Huda, Member Planning Commission to prepare a concept paper on Delhi-Mumbai (Western) and Delhi-Howrah (Eastern) dedicated freight corridor projects, and to suggest a new organizational structure for planning, financing, construction and operation of these corridors. In January 2006, RITES submitted the Feasibility Study Report of both the corridors to Ministry of Railways. Almost simultaneously, the Cabinet approved the report of the Task Force of the COI, which directed that a SPV should be set up to construct and operate the DFC.
Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) gave “in principle” approval to the Feasibility Study report asking the MOR to go ahead with Preliminary Engineering cum Traffic Survey (PETS) for the two corridors, firm up the cost of the project and work out the financing options. In consonance with the recommendation of the Task Force of COI, a SPV, named “Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited” (DFCCIL) was incorporated under Companies Act in October 2006. Subsequently, RITES submitted the PETS Report based on which the project was approved at a cost of Rs.281.81 billion
DFCCIL Job Opportunities 2018-19
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has 67 vacancies for the year 2018-19. The Vacancies available are for General Manager, Deputy General Manager and other posts. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose age limit is between 18 to 37 years can apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding DFCCIL Jobs 2017. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India are providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding DFCCIL Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about DFCCIL Job Vacancy 2017.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 is released for 12 vacancies. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Financial Staff Walk conduct on 19th march 2016.Interested people can check DFCCIL Jobs Details.
DFCCIL Finance Staff Walk In 2016 – 12 Posts
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India is released a recruitment notification to recruit 12 vacancies. The Walk-In conducted for 12 Financial staff. There are 5 Finance officer jobs, 7 Junior Finance Officer under this DFCCIL interviews. Interested people can attend to DFCCIL interview on 19th March 2016 at 10:0 AM.
DFCCIL Finance Staff vacancy – Ad No 02/2016
Number Of posts: 12
Job Designation: Finance Staff
Job Location: All over India
Interview date: 19 March 2016
Name Of The Posts region wise
- Finance Officer Jobs – New Delhi – 04
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Noida – 01
- For Junior Finance officer Jobs – Meerut – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Tundla – 01
- For Junior Finance officer Jobs – Ajmer – 01
- Finance Officer Jobs – Vadodara – 01
- Junior Finance officer jobs – Jaipur – 01
- For Junior Finance officer Jobs – Surat – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Ahmadabad – 01
Age limit: 18 – 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to complte CA/ICWA with 3 years experience.
for Finance officer – Rs 35000/month
for Junior Finance officer – Rs 25000/- month
- Candidates have to face & qualify in interview
How to Apply:
Candidates have to Attend DFCCIL interiew for finanace officer & Junior Finance officer with required certificates.
Walk In Date:
DFCCIL’s Corporate Officer,
New Delhi ,
DFCCIL CPM office First floor,
Old DRM Office Building,
Ahmadabad – 380002
Walk In date: 19th March 2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 282 vacancies of Executive, MTS, Assistant Manager, and other Posts in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Junior Executive & other jobs through DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 30th January 2016 to 13th February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.dfccil.gov.in for more details regarding the Dedicated Freight Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
DFCCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication)||04|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||05|
|3.||Assistant Manager (HR)||02|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Optg.)||01|
|7.||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||29|
|8.||Executive (Station Master & Controller)||14|
|9.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan)||18|
|10.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||10|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Trackman||18|
|12.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating)||87|
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical)||07|
|14.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T)||05|
Eligibility Criteria of DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for DFCCIL AM Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- For MTS, Maximum age: 33 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Govt of India.
Educational Qualification for DFCCIL Limited Recruitment
- Asst Manager: Candidates must have done Degree in Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication or equivalent with three years Post qualification experience.
- Executive: Applicants must have completed Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg./Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Executive: Aspirant must have passed Matriculation and completed course of Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the relevant trade.
- MTS: ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT with at least 60% marks in aggregate in ITI or NAC.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 282.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Examination Centre: Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bhopal.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this MTS, Executive & other Jobs released under DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Starting date for filling online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Closing date for Step-1 online registration: 13/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 16/02/2016.
- Closing date for Step-2 online registration: 19/02/2016.
Aspirants must pay the application fee through system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- AM (UR/OBC): Rs. 1,000/-.
- Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 900/-.
- Jr. Executive(UR/OBC): Rs. 700/-.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC): Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil.
- Asst Manager: Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/- per month.
- Executive: Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- per month.
- Junior Executive: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- MTS: Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month.
DFCCIL Online Application – www.dfccil.gov.in
Application form for these MTS, Executive, Asst Manager and Jr Executive Jobs released under DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 is available on our site from attached below. Click on Start to submit a New Application. Candidates who have already registered may directly login with their User Id and Password. The link for applying online was already started on 30th January 2016. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Step-1 registration of the online application will be available on the site up to 13th February 2016 whereas for step-2 online registration is 19th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Start tab and complete Step-1 registration.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment using system generated challan.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.