- 1 DFCCIL Finance Staff Walk In 2016 – 12 Posts
- 2 DFCCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016
- 2.2 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
- 2.3 Download Dedicated Freight Recruitment 2016 Notification – Advt. no. 01/2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 is released for 12 vacancies. The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Financial Staff Walk conduct on 19th march 2016.Interested people can check DFCCIL Jobs Details.
DFCCIL Finance Staff Walk In 2016 – 12 Posts
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India is released a recruitment notification to recruit 12 vacancies. The Walk-In conducted for 12 Financial staff. There are 5 Finance officer jobs, 7 Junior Finance Officer under this DFCCIL interviews. Interested people can attend to DFCCIL interview on 19th March 2016 at 10:0 AM.
DFCCIL Finance Staff vacancy – Ad No 02/2016
Number Of posts: 12
Job Designation: Finance Staff
Job Location: All over India
Interview date: 19 March 2016
Name Of The Posts region wise
- Finance Officer Jobs – New Delhi – 04
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Noida – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Meerut – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Tundla – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Ajmer – 01
- Junior Finance officer jobs – Jaipur – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Surat – 01
- Junior Finance officer Jobs – Ahmadabad – 01
- Finance Officer Jobs – Vadodara – 01
Age limit: 18 – 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to complte CA/ICWA with 3 years experience.
for Finance officer – Rs 35000/month
for Junior Finance officer – Rs 25000/- month
- Candidates have to face & qualify in interview
How to Apply:
Candidates have to Attend DFCCIL interiew for finanace officer & Junior Finance officer with required certificates.
Walk In Date:
DFCCIL’s Corporate Officer,
New Delhi ,
DFCCIL CPM office First floor,
Old DRM Office Building,
Ahmadabad – 380002
Walk In date: 19th March 2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 01/2016 to fill 282 vacancies of Executive, MTS, Assistant Manager, and other Posts in various departments. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Junior Executive & other jobs through DFCCIL MTS Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site from 30th January 2016 to 13th February 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.dfccil.gov.in for more details regarding the Dedicated Freight Recruitment 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
DFCCIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication)||04|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||05|
|3.||Assistant Manager (HR)||02|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Optg.)||01|
|7.||Executive (Signal and Telecommunication)||29|
|8.||Executive (Station Master & Controller)||14|
|9.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan)||18|
|10.||Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical||10|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Trackman||18|
|12.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating)||87|
|13.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical)||07|
|14.||Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T)||05|
Eligibility Criteria of DFCCIL Executive Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for DFCCIL AM Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- For MTS, Maximum age: 33 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Govt of India.
Educational Qualification for DFCCIL Limited Recruitment
- Asst Manager: Candidates must have done Degree in Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication or equivalent with three years Post qualification experience.
- Executive: Applicants must have completed Diploma (3 years) in Civil Engg./Civil Engg. (Transportation)/ Civil Engg. (Construction Technology)/ Civil Engg. (Public Health)/ Civil Engg. (Water Resource) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks.
- Junior Executive: Aspirant must have passed Matriculation and completed course of Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the relevant trade.
- MTS: ITI or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT with at least 60% marks in aggregate in ITI or NAC.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.dfccil.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 282.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Examination Centre: Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Bhopal.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for this MTS, Executive & other Jobs released under DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Physical Efficiency test.
- Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Starting date for filling online application form: 30/01/2016.
- Closing date for Step-1 online registration: 13/02/2016.
- Last date for fee payment: 16/02/2016.
- Closing date for Step-2 online registration: 19/02/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants must pay the application fee through system generated challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- AM (UR/OBC): Rs. 1,000/-.
- Executive (UR/OBC): Rs. 900/-.
- Jr. Executive(UR/OBC): Rs. 700/-.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)(UR/OBC): Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates: Nil.
- Asst Manager: Rs. 24900/- to Rs. 50500/- per month.
- Executive: Rs. 12,600/- to Rs. 32,500/- per month.
- Junior Executive: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- MTS: Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- per month.
DFCCIL Online Application – www.dfccil.gov.in
Application form for these MTS, Executive, Asst Manager and Jr Executive Jobs released under DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 is available on our site from attached below. Click on Start to submit a New Application. Candidates who have already registered may directly login with their User Id and Password. The link for applying online was already started on 30th January 2016. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Step-1 registration of the online application will be available on the site up to 13th February 2016 whereas for step-2 online registration is 19th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Start tab and complete Step-1 registration.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment using system generated challan.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.