The Ministry of Civil Aviation, Directorate General of Civil Aviation has recently released a job notification for DGCA Recruitment 2019 for the posts of Consultant. The candidates who are eligible for the DGCA 2019 Recruitment can apply through Offline Mode. Candidates have to fill the Application Form in the prescribed format given on dgca.gov.in for the DGCA Job Recruitment 2019.There are total 03 vacancies for this latest job recruitment in DGCA. The last date to apply for the job opportunity is 21st August 2019.
Directorate General of Civil Aviation Notification 2019
The candidates who are willing to get jobs in such departments can apply for the DGCA Careers 2019 on or before 21st August 2019. The DGCA 2019 Notification has total 03 Consultant Vacancies. The candidates who are going to apply for the job opportunity have to submit the application form as soon as possible as there are only 03 job openings. Job seekers have to Apply Offline for the latest DGCA Consultant Jobs. Hurry up guys, there are very few vacancies in this latest DGCA Recruitment Consultant Job Notification for DGCA. Make sure that you apply for this job opening as early as possible. When there are less number of vacancies, there is more competition. So aspirants, all you need to do is to prepare well for the interview round for this Employment News.
All the dgca.gov.in Recruitment related information such as Eligibility Criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc is given in the post. Read this complete DGCA Notification 2019 to get all the details. The candidates who are interested in applying for the Ministry of Civil Aviation Recruitment have to fill the application form following the format that is given on the DGCA Official Website. The employment is completely on the contractual basis. For all the details related to this Sarkari Naukri at the DGCA 2019 Job Notification, scroll down and read the complete post.
Latest DGCA Recruitment 2019 Job Details
|Name of the Board||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant|
|No. Of Posts||03|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Last Date||21st August 2019|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Ministry of Aviation DGCA Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the Consultant posts in DGCA must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for this latest DGCA jobs.
Educational Qualification Details:
- For the post of Consultant, the candidates should have a valid Commercial Pilot License.
- The candidates should also have the Instrument Rating and Single & Multi Engine Aircraft Rating.
- The job applicants should have Current Flight Instructor Rating along with the class I medical fitness.
- The candidate should have flying experience of not less than 2200 hours.
For further details related to the DGCA Job Vacancies, refer to the official notification.
The Upper Age Limit to apply for the Jobs in DGCA is 60 years.
The candidates will be selected for the Consultant post in DGCA Recruitment 2019 on the basis of their performance in the following selection round:
To know the application fee for the DGCA Application Form, refer to the official notification.
The candidates who will be selected for the job opportunity with DGCA for the Consultants post will get the fixed remuneration of Rs.1,25,000.
How to Apply for DGCA Consultant Recruitment 2019
- Visit the Official Website of DGCA i.e dgca.gov.in.
- Click on the related job notification.
- Type the prescribed format of application form neatly on white paper.
- Find the enclosed Application form format.
- Take the print out of Application form.
- Fill the form carefully with correct details.
- Send the application form along with the No Objection Certificate to the address given in the post.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21st August 2019.
DGCA Recruitment 2019 Official Notification – Click Here
DGCA Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for 24 Post Flight Operations Inspector, Senior Flight Operations Inspector Other Jobs. Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) released a recruitment notification for 24 Deputy Chief Flight Operator Inspector, Senior Flight Inspector, and others post. Candidates looking for Central Government jobs apply for DGCA Flight Operator Recruitment 2019.
Aspirants educational qualification must complete in Graduation or Post Graduation from any recognition institute or University with the 11 valid license in Airline Transport Piolo License and Pilot-in-Command on civil air transport Aircraft & Accident-free record for last 5 years experience. The mode of application for DGCA jobs vacancy is offline. The offline application submission closes on 11th April 2019. Candidates can refer the official notification and the official website www.dgca.nic.in for more information regarding the selection process, Pay salary details.
Directorate General of Civil Aviation Flight Operator Jobs 2019
DGCA published the recruitment notification for 24 Flight Operation Inspector jobs. All the eligible candidates desired to work at Air force Central Govt jobs apply for DGCA vacancies 2019. Applicants of Flight Operation Inspector jobs must possess Graduation or post graduation from a recognized university or board. They should possess 11 valid licenses in Airline Transport Piolo License and Pilot-in-Command on civil air transport Aircraft & Accident-free record for last 5 years experience. As per the official advertisement, the age limit of the applicant should not exceed 50 years. Refer the official website of DGCA recruitment Jobs www.dgca.nic.in
24 DGCA Flight Operator Jobs 2019
Applicants interested in Air Force jobs apply for Flight Operations Inspector & Senior Flight Operations Inspector Vacancies. Limited vacancies for DGCA Flight Operator vacancies. Candidates looking for upcoming and latest job notifications stay tuned to our page Latest Employment News. Applicants of Directorate General of Civil Aviation are selected by conducting the following rounds written examination & interview. Selected candidates will receive a pay scale of Rs.374250 to Rs.599330 per month. For post-wise salary details refer the official notification of DGCA Flight Operator Recruitment 2019. Applicants can get the application form from the official website www.dgca.nic.in. Submit the application form before 11th April 2019.
DGCA Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|Name of the post||Flight Operations Inspector, Senior flight Operations Inspector|
|Job Category||Air force jobs|
|Application closing date||11th April 2019|
Post wise vacancy details of DGCA Jobs 2019
Total vacancies: 24
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 01
- Senior Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 08
- Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – 14
- Flight Operations Inspector (Helicopter) – 01
Eligibility criteria for DGCA Flight Operator Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must possess Graduation or post graduation from a recognized university or board. They should possess 11 valid licenses in Airline Transport Piolo License and Pilot-in-Command on civil air transport Aircraft & Accident-free record for last 5 years experience.
- For Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane & helicopter): Maximum age limit 40 years.
- Deputy Chief Flight Operations Inspector (Aeroplane) – Maximum – 55 Years.
- Senior Flight Operations Inspectors (Aeroplane) – Maximum – 50 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for Directorate General of Civil Aviation Jobs are selected based on their performance in the following rounds
- Written exam
Pay Salary for DGCA Flight Operator Recruitment: Rs.374250 to Rs.599330 per month.
Application fee: Aspirants refer the official advertisement for Application fee details.
Application form for DGCA Jobs 2019
As the mode of application from Flight Operator vacancies is offline, applicants can download the application form from the official website www.dgca.nic.in. Fill the application form and send it to the postal address given below. Applications are started. The closing date for application submission for DGCA Flight operator was 11th April 2019.
How to apply for Flight Operation Inspector Posts? www.dcga.nic.in
- At first, visit the official website www.dgca.nic.in.
- Refer DGCA Recruitment 2019 Advertisement and get the eligibility information.
- If eligible. click on the application form.
- Download the application form of DGCA vacancies 2019.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Fill the required details in the application form as per the instructions in the notification.
- Attach the copies of all required documents in the prescribed format.
- After filling the application form, send it to the below given address.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
- Submit application form before 11th April 2019.
Opp. Safdarjung Airport,
Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 003
- Application starting date: Already started.
- Closing date of application submission: 11th April 2019.