DMRC Career – Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply 1984 DMRC Vacancy @www.delhimetrorail.com
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation announces the latest recruitment notifications through DMRC Recruitment 2018. This is for recruiting candidates for the DMRC Maintainer jobs and other posts as per the DMRC Notification. There are 1984 DMRC Vacancy to be filled for different posts. This includes Junior engineer, Maintainer, Assistant Manager, and other posts. The DMRC Delhi is inviting applications from the candidates through online.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is filling DMRC Vacancy on both the contract and regular basis. Hence, the interested candidates can check the Delhi DMRC Maintainer Jobs Notification, DMRC Careers here. The last date to apply for the Delhi Metro Recruitment is 26th February 2018. Interested and eligible applicants send the DMRC online application form before the last date @www.delhimetrorail.com. As soon as you complete filling the DMRC application form, you can work under the Indian Railways.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – DMRC Career Details
|Name of the Organisation||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Asst Manager, Maintainer & Others|
|No. of Vacancies||1984 Vacancies|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||27th January 2018|
|Last Date||26th February 2018|
|Type of Jobs||Contract & Regular|
DMRC Jobs 2018 – DMRC Vacancy Details:
Here are Job vacancies in Delhi Metro Rail for you. Hence, the candidates can refer the DMRC Vacancy below. The information mentioned below is based on the Official DMRC Notification 2018.
|S. No||Post Names||Number of Vacancies|
|Advertisement No. DMRC/OM/HR/II/2018 (DMRC Career)|
|3.||Assistant Manager/ S & T.||08|
|5.||Assistant Manager (Fire).||54|
|6.||Assistant Manager (Stores).||03|
|7.||Assistant Manager (IT).||192|
|8||Junior Engineer /Electrical.||135|
|9.||Junior Engineer / Electronics.||87|
|10.||Junior Engineer /Mechanical.||24|
|11.||Junior Engineer (Civil).||02|
|12.||Junior Engineer (Environment).||09|
|16.||Librarian – 2 Posts.||317|
|18.||Maintainer Electronic Mechanic.||33|
|19.||Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic.||178|
|21.||Assistant Manager /Electrical.||22|
|22.||Assistant Manager/S & T.||44|
|23.||Assistant Manager /Civil.||01|
|24.||Assistant Manager/Alignment Design.||07|
|25.||Junior Engineer Electrical.||102|
|26.||Junior Engineer Electronics.||96|
|27.||Junior Engineer Civil.||14|
|ADVT NO: DMRC/OM/HR/I/2018 (DMRC Vacancy)|
|2.||Assistant Manager/Corporate Communication.||01.|
|5.||Station Controller/Train Operator.||50.|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibilty Norms Delhi Metro Jobs
Candidates who want to apply for the DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification should satisfy the eligibility criteria as per the DMRC Notification. Aspirants can get all details like Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee and Educational Qualification here as mentioned in the Delhi Metro rail Recruitment 2018 Notification.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification
- Junior Engineer – Aspirants should have 3 years of Engineering Diploma in relevant from the recognized University as per the DMRC Career.
- Fire Inspector – Candidates should have completed B.Sc 3 years course with 1 Year Fire safety course from any recognized university.
- Assistant Manager – Qualified candidates from GATE 2018 are eligible to apply and its based on the post you are applying.
For more details of educational qualification, please refer DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- For General/Unreserved Candidates: Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- OBC Candidates: Maximum Age: 43 years.
- SC/ST Candidates: Maximum Age: 45 years.
Age Relaxation as per DMRC Career 2018 Notification:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 Years
Refer official DMRC Vacancy Notification for more details.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance for the DMRC Maintainer Jobs.
- Computer Based Test (CBT – Paper I & II).
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
Candidates who have selected for the Constable Post in Delhi Metro Rail Department; they will get attractive pay scale as per government norms.
- Assistant Manager: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- per month.
- Junior Engineer: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month.
- Maintainer: Rs.10,170/- to Rs.18,500/-.
- Stenographer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant: Rs.45,000/- per month.
- Store Assistant: Rs.45,000/- per month.
- Station Controller/Train Operator: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.26,950/- per month.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018 @ www.delhimetrorail.com
- Visit the DMRC Delhi Metro official website i.e www.delhimetrorail.com
- On the main page of Delhi Metro, click on DMRC Careers.
- Download the desired DMRC Vacancy and read it carefully.
- Then, click on the apply online link given below.
- Before that, complete your online registration process.
- Click on an apply Online link, fill in all necessary details.
- Now, upload photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay application fee and press submit button before the last date.
- Finally, you’ve applied for the DMRC Recruitment successfully.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||27th January 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27th January 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th February 2018|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Important Links:
|Advertisement Notification Part – I||Download|
|Advertisement Notification Part – II||Download|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|